Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy May 18, 2012

KamelKeeper

SWFloridaGuy

May 18th, 2012

5-18-2012 SWFloridaGuy: The KDP (Kurdish Democratic Pary) met today with the INA (Iraqi National Accord) to coordinate their positions on how to proceed next after receiving an unsatisfactory or complete lack of response from Maliki. The major blocs stated that they are “keen” to replace the P.M. with another candidate from the National Alliance since he has refused to meet their demands.

I think an agreement on how to proceed next is being worked out as we speak and this won’t drag out too much longer. We saw 2 seperate reports come out today stating that they will have a National Meeting and it may be only a few days away.

The U.S. is also very interested in the outcome of this political crisis. U.S. Ambassador Jeffrey met with Talabani and emphasized the need for them to intensify their efforts and find a resolution in a timely fashion. They agreed that calming tensions and ending disputes, based on the constitution and prior agreements is vital to Iraq’s stability.

Jeffrey also made it clear that Iraq has the full support of the U.S. and they discussed ways to further fortify their relations. The only way for Iraq to move forward economically is to first move forward politically, which is what we are seeing now.

I’m numb to hearing dates and rates pertaining to the RV, but on paper our situation sure does look good.

• Upvote 5

And the waiting continues.

You know, with all this bs, it would be nice if they would just revalue at the 6 cents Breitling mention the other day.

That 6 cents would be with what money supply they have out now.

• Upvote 2

And the waiting continues.

You know, with all this bs, it would be nice if they would just revalue at the 6 cents Breitling mention the other day.

That 6 cents would be with what money supply they have out now.

I have enough Dinar stashed now that I'd be .... satisfied with 6 cents.

Notice I didn't say happy--but I think it'd be a great relief to be done with this ride.

Thanks for the post Lady KK. I really like SWFloridaGuy too :)

• Upvote 1

SWFloridaGuy, Dude I hope you are right, this is stupid right now., either we are seeing a whole lot of dis-information to throw everyone of track or these guys are total idiots, not deserving the opportunity in hand............. But perhaps we are in the "mad hour'" prior to the RV ................................. Again what we are seeing now makes no sense , how can these guys be so retarded ...............

I think we should wait for Bluebow to comment on this one. He ended up with 35 negs in another thread. I wonder if he can do better here? The question is to define better. More than 35 negs or less? You decide.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...