Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

whats everyones take on lower denoms

ayrnay22

So with the speculation on the removal of three zeros what is the value of each bill going to be I know it may have been asked and may seem stupid to ask but I would like some feedback it would be appreciated if a 25000 note became a 25 what would that do to a 250 etc and is it only the 25000 and 10000 or all notes with 3 zeros 1000 5000 are they included seems to me that would make no sense

So with the speculation on the removal of three zeros what is the value of each bill going to be I know it may have been asked and may seem stupid to ask but I would like some feedback it would be appreciated if a 25000 note became a 25 what would that do to a 250 etc and is it only the 25000 and 10000 or all notes with 3 zeros 1000 5000 are they included seems to me that would make no sense

Even though the other bills dont have 3 zeros on them, they would still get treated in the same way.....for instance 500 dinar would be .50 or half dinar....the 250 would be .25 or quarter of a dinar....similar to our quarters....its all about the decimal place!! None of the notes are safe if they RD...

• Upvote 1

Even though the other bills dont have 3 zeros on them, they would still get treated in the same way.....for instance 500 dinar would be .50 or half dinar....the 250 would be .25 or quarter of a dinar....similar to our quarters....its all about the decimal place!! None of the notes are safe if they RD...

Thank you keep so in your opinion if there not safe do seem to think as I do that they spent a lot of money on printing those denoms it doesn't seem practical to have all the lower denoms be worth so little I believe I read that the new currency will have a 50 to honor the kurds and they also will print 1s 5s 10s etc that seems unrealistic to have multiple notes of two forms with equal value in circulation at the same time

I would hope to make it less confusing they.would just pull larger notes like everyone thinks and just print smaller denoms 1 5 10 etc by 2013

I agree, they should be locked up in a safety deposit box......they should be safest there.

• Upvote 1

Money is money. Many are paying 3-4 times the value just to get the smaller ones and they will all be valued the same. The larger COULD possibly have a smaller cash in window or be simply not be re-issued by the banks. But the value will be the same.

Here's what I want... Revalue the current currency and issue the new currency along with the old so they can make change. Forget about taking the zeros off in January!!!! It would take forever going that route... Imo...

Edited by Lorre