Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana cbi update sun 3-14-10 (am)

Sunglass

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] I know some of you are waiting for his news so I won't waste your time talking about my ski trip

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] I do NOT want to moderate this chat

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] because I need some help from you guys

8:17 AM [Adam Montana] I've been offline all weekend and I have an idea what answer I'm looking for

8:17 AM [allIneedisonemillionusd] what the question?

8:18 AM [Adam Montana] but I know there are some of you that have studied this over the weekend while i've been

8:18 AM [Adam Montana] off

8:19 AM [Adam Montana] I need someone to paste this chat into VIP

8:19 AM [Adam Montana] that's where I'll take questions

questions

8:19 AM [Adam Montana] this is the exact email I received

8:20 AM [Adam Montana] Adam, I write only to hold my real word. Policies and mechanisms of government bodies can be painful and long. As of this morning, to finalize the resolution rate of the value of our currency, has been delayed, because they simply can not. Agreement with the International Monetary Fund has given the country in Iraq is not more than 10 days to make this final.

8:29 AM [Adam Montana] that's the email

8:29 AM [Adam Montana] kind of cryptic and I don't know what the 10 days is about

8:29 AM [Adam Montana] what

8:30 AM [Adam Montana] s happening in 10 days?

8:30 AM [Adam Montana] is there a deadline - what about the letter of intent?

8:30 AM [Adam Montana] March 23 or 24, does that date ring a bell?

8:30 AM [babysnake] Adam Montana ch 7 is due on 24th

8:33 AM [Adam Montana] mrref yes, but that's what I'm here for - I would like to narrow down my question?

8:34 AM [Adam Montana] CBI controls monetary policy for the entire country

8:34 AM [Adam Montana] Adam, I write only to hold my real word. Policies and mechanisms of government bodies can be painful and long. As of this morning, to finalize the resolution rate of the value of our currency, has been delayed, because they simply can not. Agreement with the International Monetary Fund has given the country in Iraq is not more than 10 days to make this final.

8:34 AM [Adam Montana] here's my take on it

8:34 AM [Adam Montana] 1. He is upset, but still wrote to keep his word.

8:35 AM [Adam Montana] 2. They don't NEED to give an official rate because they have 10 days for some reasson

8:35 AM [Adam Montana] so they are stalling

8:35 AM [Adam Montana] something with the IMF is hinging this whole deal right now

8:36 AM [Adam Montana] machcobra as much as I hate to say this, it makes sense

8:36 AM [Adam Montana] you hold your money as long as you can

8:36 AM [Adam Montana] and Iraq is holding out for something

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] why bust out a rate when you can hold and maybe get a better deal?

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] dinardummy I can explain that, but not this morning

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] post in VIP

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] even for a DATY

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] DAY*

:37 AM [Adam Montana] machcobra absolutely

8:37 AM [Adam Montana] absolutely

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] they hold a majority of the world's black gold

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] they have the potential to reach the level that Kuwait is at

8:38 AM [LazySusan] Larry yep

8:38 AM [Adam Montana] gpnhmiller who told the world that? this was a personal email to me

8:39 AM [Adam Montana] Circlewood they hold the cards

8:39 AM [Adam Montana] luckylucy thank you

8:40 AM [Adam Montana] ok - someone please post this in VIP and in the chat log forum, I need to go over it later.

8:40 AM [Adam Montana] bottom line is it looks like we're 10 days out

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Adam for the update. Sounds like your contact wants to continue to follow up and keep his words.

My interpretation of that is e-mail is that they are stalling, however there are only 10 tens left until the IMF forces a new rate. Are you all seeing the same thing?

Adam thanks again for all your hard work.

Thanks Adam for the update. Sounds like your contact wants to continue to follow up and keep his words.

My interpretation of that is e-mail is that they are stalling, however there are only 10 tens left until the IMF forces a new rate. Are you all seeing the same thing?

Adam thanks again for all your hard work.

I am hoping that Adam's contact is right on this. We have seen things in the past that stated if Iraq did not set a rate and rv that the IMF would do it for them.

Well, I guess the good news is that his CBI contact did at least respond back Sunday morning as he said he would. If the IMF is putting pressure on the CBI, at least there is reason to believe that the RV issue should be put to rest by April 1st I would think.

Words of advice

Adam...As you know many things are in play right now in a volatile country / government.

1- Election count still in progress. Impact

2- The IMF and their deadline. Impact

3)- Chapter 7 - Impact

4)- Boarding countries Interest - Impact

5)- T bills - Impact

6)- Fornex alignment and global notification - Impact

I am sure from what I have read that there are several more to be listed here as well. My point is that lots of things are in the final decision making stages all which will target the date when they will feel comfortable announcing not only the date but the rate. My advice to the group is be patient. It will happen. There is no more need to prime the pump. It is ready to go. Enjoy your vacation.

Phil 4: 4-7 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And... the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Daniel

I've been at the rodeo way to many times. Always something that messes it up. It would make life so much easier that when Adam gets these all this super intel , post them with way less emotion and everybody would take it with a gain of salt. But, like the last one way to much hype and it gets everybody crazy when it does not happen like he said it would.

It's like with the lottery, when it's gets up to around $200,000,000 you get lotto fever and when its over everybody and they did not win they get into a major depression because they spent all the money in their head and now they have to go back to work. If Adam can do post his info without the all the emotion he puts into then I think everybody would handle it better and get less frustrated when it does not happen as planned

I don't deny that we may be WAY closer than we ever have been ... but if today can change and opt out for 10 days hence, then remember that the 10 days hence can do the same thing. I know of three other times that the CBI contact was thinking in effect, "This is it". As much as no one knows the rate and date, no doubt none of us knows the complexities of this thing either ... ahhhhhhhh patience is a character builder!!

How about if they do not want to be the bad guys and come out low. So they let the imf bring out the low rate, suck all ours in, than a few months later after we have to turn in our big bills they reval at the highter rate to make the countries that forgave all the debt happy??????????

Just thinking??

How about if they do not want to be the bad guys and come out low. So they let the imf bring out the low rate, suck all ours in, than a few months later after we have to turn in our big bills they reval at the highter rate to make the countries that forgave all the debt happy??????????

Just thinking??

Good point! We are probably going to cash in just enough of our big bills to get my fiance home then exchange the rest (hopefully) for smaller ones to cash in later :)

While I fully understand that what we hear is just that - hearsay and that no-one, and we ALL know that, no-one knows when this is going to happen it just amazes me what we read into "phrases" and "one liners" that everyone posts. I say we because I do it myself.... I find myself looking for anything that I could interpret as a "sign" that RV is imminent but alas, I'm always wrong and there's always another reason why it didn't happen. Patience patience patience I keep telling myself!!!

Just in case anyone thinks I am verging on disrespecting the members who post - I am not! I appreciate every single article and post by every single member and I enjoy reading them!!!!!