Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

obama signs another executive order limiting freedom

ayrnay22

Obama must not think much of American sovereignty after signing the "Promoting International Regulatory Cooperation" Executive Order (EO 13563).

According to Aaron Klein of WND, this executive order pushes us closer towards a North American Union. I am not sure about that. It does, however, make it easier to impose international regulations on our own domestic industry -- which undermines US sovereignty.

Published by Kenneth Schortgen Jr. of the Examiner:

President Obama has been actively signing several Executive Orders over the past two months, many of which imply or allow the Federal government to take control over private property, and the lawful use of that property, with little recourse of due process for businesses and land owners. In March, Obama signed an unnumbered Executive Order which provides the Federal government the power to confiscate land, infrastructure, and human resources in both peacetime, and during a declared crisis. One month later, the President issued an additional Executive Order which allows the government to nationalize, and take control of all natural gas resources.

Every day, more and more economic sovereignty is being signed away by the Obama Administration, with the intention of facilitating a new global economic system whereby the American people and American businesses no longer have the right of due process in the US legal system, but instead are bound under international law and regulation. This new Executive Order signed by President Obama on May 1st is another move towards global governance, and the loss of economic sovereignty for the citizens of the United States.

Im hoping to see State legislation that will trump

Whatever our Dictator in Chief signs......NDAA,

Law of the Sea, or O'bamacare

States Rights are king......The Feds have no jurisdiction

if we tell them we wont cooperate :D

• Upvote 5

I'm really tired of this tyrannical usurping underachieving adolescent Marxist bi-sexual half breed idiot signing all these EO's under the cover of darkness to steal our liberties! Vote the SOB out of office!

• Upvote 13

Obama must not think much of American sovereignty after signing the "Promoting International Regulatory Cooperation" Executive Order (EO 13563).

According to Aaron Klein of WND, this executive order pushes us closer towards a North American Union. I am not sure about that. It does, however, make it easier to impose international regulations on our own domestic industry -- which undermines US sovereignty.

President Obama has been actively signing several Executive Orders over the past two months, many of which imply or allow the Federal government to take control over private property, and the lawful use of that property, with little recourse of due process for businesses and land owners. In March, Obama signed an unnumbered Executive Order which provides the Federal government the power to confiscate land, infrastructure, and human resources in both peacetime, and during a declared crisis. One month later, the President issued an additional Executive Order which allows the government to nationalize, and take control of all natural gas resources.

Every day, more and more economic sovereignty is being signed away by the Obama Administration, with the intention of facilitating a new global economic system whereby the American people and American businesses no longer have the right of due process in the US legal system, but instead are bound under international law and regulation. This new Executive Order signed by President Obama on May 1st is another move towards global governance, and the loss of economic sovereignty for the citizens of the United States.

Obama is one economic idiot <_<
  • Upvote 3

What if these orders were to be employed against not we the people...but the people who have caused so much suffering... especially bringing us back into the ICC(International Criminal Court) in the Hague... perhaps for a convicted regime of crimes against humanity and torture?

What if these orders were to be employed against not we the people...but the people who have caused so much suffering... especially bringing us back into the ICC(International Criminal Court) in the Hague... perhaps for a convicted regime of crimes against humanity and torture?

To me this is a positive sign that things ARE moving in the right direction. I believe we read the same news, and it is not mainstream media.

We must not worry and we must remain calm

The day of life and liberty for the crooks that have stolen your children's' future may soon end. Read about what has happened in Iceland, folks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To me this is a positive sign that things ARE moving in the right direction. I believe we read the same news, and it is not mainstream media.

We must not worry and we must remain calm

The day of life and liberty for the crooks that have stolen your children's' future may soon end. Read about what has happened in Iceland, folks.

Keep an eye on Greece this week...followed by Ireland, and the rest of the dominoes will fall. The US/Russia joint operation going on until the end of the month, IMO is to take the down the final obstacle and the final base of these people, which is located at the Denver International Airport. I believe they will open Pandora's box and leave the Euro which was intended to be a stepping stone to a one world government/one world currency the bible warned us against... but not because it's a prophetic message, I believe people need to understand it's about power and control... if you consolidate everything into a monopoly you have the utmost power/control...the bible was warning of us a logical method that they knew these people would employ.

Russia, US start first joint anti-terror war games on American soil

Get short URL

email story to a friend print version

Published: 12 May, 2012, 14:10

Fort Carson, Colorado (John Moore / Getty Images / AFP)

TAGS: Military, Russia, USA

Russia and the US are holding their first ever joint anti-terror military exercises on American territory. A group of Russian paratroopers has taken off to Fort Carson military base, located in the US state of Colorado.

­A special unit of American land forces and a reconnaissance unit of Russian special forces will be taking part in the exercises.

Russian paratroopers will first familiarize themselves with American small arms, military equipage, munitions, communication and reconnaissance equipment, parachute systems and types of landing operations.

In addition, Russian and American servicemen will have joint gun practice, mountain training and will take a course in demolition techniques. They will also have parachute training using American military equipment.

At the end of May the exercises will enter the “active” stage with combat training, in the course of which participants are supposed to find, seize and destroy a large base of international “terrorists”.

http://rt.com/politics/joint-anti-terror-exercises-075/

Humanity will be set free...this I promise you.

The truth is hidden in plane sight.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 1

What? Did you expect something else from the first g*a*y muslim marxist president.... :blink:

Thanks for editing your post, that was pretty low and when you speak like this you perpetuate racism. I would be ashamed as a human to think this way of anyone. If you don't like his policies that is one thing. blink.gif

Who made you perfect? Just wondering? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Keep an eye on Greece this week...followed by Ireland, and the rest of the dominoes will fall. The US/Russia joint operation going on until the end of the month, IMO is to take the down the final obstacle and the final base of these people, which is located at the Denver International Airport. I believe they will open Pandora's box and leave the Euro which was intended to be a stepping stone to a one world government/one world currency the bible warned us against... but not because it's a prophetic message, I believe people need to understand it's about power and control... if you consolidate everything into a monopoly you have the utmost power/control...the bible was warning of us a logical method that they knew these people would employ.

Russia, US start first joint anti-terror war games on American soil

Get short URL

email story to a friend print version

Published: 12 May, 2012, 14:10

TAGS: Military, Russia, USA

Russia and the US are holding their first ever joint anti-terror military exercises on American territory. A group of Russian paratroopers has taken off to Fort Carson military base, located in the US state of Colorado.

­A special unit of American land forces and a reconnaissance unit of Russian special forces will be taking part in the exercises.

Russian paratroopers will first familiarize themselves with American small arms, military equipage, munitions, communication and reconnaissance equipment, parachute systems and types of landing operations.

In addition, Russian and American servicemen will have joint gun practice, mountain training and will take a course in demolition techniques. They will also have parachute training using American military equipment.

At the end of May the exercises will enter the “active” stage with combat training, in the course of which participants are supposed to find, seize and destroy a large base of international “terrorists”.

http://rt.com/politi...-exercises-075/

Humanity will be set free...this I promise you.

The truth is hidden in plane sight.

Wow, that is interesting news. I have been away from civilization for two days. Feels like the world is moving like light speed. Too bad this RV isn't moving quite so fast. Sure wish it would because I would like to relocate to some island for a decade or so.

Agree the truth is hidden in front of our noses. Just like the war with Iraq, I had that one pegged in the 90's, the plan was right here on the Internet where we could read it, no one believed me when I called it, they thought I was a crazy.

Do you really think there will be a global reset of the currencies? I have read it about it from many sources.

• Upvote 1

Wow, that is interesting news. I have been away from civilization for two days. Feels like the world is moving like light speed. Too bad this RV isn't moving quite so fast. Sure wish it would because I would like to relocate to some island for a decade or so.

Agree the truth is hidden in front of our noses. Just like the war with Iraq, I had that one pegged in the 90's, the plan was right here on the Internet where we could read it, no one believed me when I called it, they thought I was a crazy.

Do you really think there will be a global reset of the currencies? I have read it about it from many sources.

Not only do I believe it... but I know it... there's no going back... the cabal can delay it further by trying to force chaos...but for the first time in history the world has united against one common evil, there are mass protests all throughout Europe and the people have decided screw your bailouts with your monopoly money... and the Federal Reserve owns Europe... there has also been commercial liens placed against all these central banks... it's over, and they know it. The people on here closely following the news in Iraq, sure we need to know what's happening over there, but do you really think this is all just a coincidence that they've delayed this as long as they have... and now all the sudden with the end of the Euro coming, we are seeing Iraq making major progress. Let's not forget Iraq and their people have been victimized for the last 30 years because of the cabal, this isn't about individual nations, races, religions, sex, anything... this is about mankind freeing themselves...we are all one, we are all in this together.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

only thing you left out was America hating liar, so does that make him a;

tyrannical usurping underachieving adolescent America hating Marxist bi-sexual half breed idiot liar?

Yes it does....hard to cover all the attributes of this imposter!

• Upvote 2