Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

June Tariffs Law May Be Cancelled

This could have an impact on the RV rate. The Tariff bill is needed to negociate back into the IMF & WTO & could impact future loans to Iraq.

The RV can still happen without a Tariff Bill but it could stiffle the IQD from reaching it's fullest potential.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's conflicting articles out about the Tariffs, some say June 1, others say June 30 to July1.... What's the possibility that they're waiting on Chapter 7 to be lifted and maybe thought it would be lifted early, prior to July? I don't see how they could impose the Tariffs without a RV, but maybe I'm totally off base. What's your thoughts? I respect your insight.

So true, lol... :lol:

Well it is law in the Gazzettes. I read it and I thought it was June 1st, it could have been June 30th. But I don't count these chickens until they hatch. They can amend this law if need be. So it's really one day at a time.