Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Financial representative, Central discuss wiggle dinar

5 - 7 - 2012

Baghdad-control- Financial Committee said in the House that she discussed with the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi fluctuating exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar and other currencies.And Financial Committee said in a statement sent to news public opinion (rule), "meeting to discuss certain matters relating to Iraqi currency conversion external controls and their impact on the volatility of the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar."

Central Bank functions and in the management of monetary policy in the country and raising the value of the Iraqi dinar and tackling inflation in the country.

And the Central Bank of Iraq four branches in Basrah and Sulaymaniyah, Erbil, Mosul.

The Committee added in its statement that "deletion is discussing and to identify the mechanisms of zeros program money laundering and also found Bill monetary and banking training centre and the possibility of further legislation".

My link

• Upvote 2

This is great! Good news today...and it's only Monday. Tuesday seems to be the only day they can drag themselves to work...but there's been a few things happening lately. No telling WHO is in charge, but here we go. Let's hope they go far enough!

I thought Who was on first and what was on second ? So who has been in charge all along ...Im so confused.

• Upvote 1

I thought Who was on first and what was on second ? So who has been in charge all along ...Im so confused.

WHAT are you talking about? I DONT KNOW. Please don’t wait till TOMORROW to tell me because I want to know TODAY. Well, you know what...I DONT GIVE A DARN. Yea, I'll say it again, I DONT GIVE A DARN.

Ok, so am I the only one that has an entire clip of hour-long recording of their show in which they do their baseball skit? I hope not. Oh yea, the entire thing was sponsored by Camel cigarettes!

• Upvote 1

WHAT are you talking about? I DONT KNOW. Please don’t wait till TOMORROW to tell me because I want to know TODAY. Well, you know what...I DONT GIVE A DARN. Yea, I'll say it again, I DONT GIVE A DARN.

Ok, so am I the only one that has an entire clip of hour-long recording of their show in which they do their baseball skit? I hope not. Oh yea, the entire thing was sponsored by Camel cigarettes!

I don't know but I do know Okie is out in left field. Camel cigarettes, oh the irony. Wait, I don't know's on third. Im still confused.

• Upvote 1