Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama phone

delta22

pathetic. People lived without cell phones before – what in the blazes are these govt idiots thinking of... Oh I know votes of the poor. Disgusting.

Free rides. That’s all they offer. People don’t have to earn and work for another.

Stupidity abounds with all who push push these programs and a sincere lack of respect for the USA and the situation we are in..

I know these things are true because I have line items on my UTILITIY bills for (LOW INCOME ASSISTANCE) and other titles.

Will the idiocy ever end????? Redistribution at work, alive and well. Now he cuts the defense budget and has increased welfare.

Now I know why we have all those extra tax charges on our cell phone.

The Obama Phone -

Just when you think you've heard it all, our illustrious Congress quietly comes up with a new zinger to put their hands in your pockets, and pick them while you aren't watching. Isn't this just wonderful ?

I was standing in line at the checkout counter at Wal Mart and as I looked at the line behind me, I saw a couple of people talking about what looked like identical new cell phones, bragging about the fact that their phones were free and so was the airtime.

The woman in line behind me had heard the same exchange and turned to the young man behind her and asked, 'Is that a new type of cell phone?' The young man replied, 'Yes, this is my new Obama phone. She asked him what an Obama phone was, and he went on to say that, 'Welfare recipients are now eligible to receive what he described as (1) a FREE new cell phone, and (2) approximately 250 FREE minutes of air time every month.'

Needless to say, I was a little skeptical about his answer, so when I got back home, I Googled it, and lo and behold, he was telling the truth. This was what I discovered:

SafeLink Wireless is a government supported program that provides a free cell phone and airtime each month for income-eligible customers. In other words, your tax dollars are being distributed to a wireless phone provider to provide welfare recipients with free cell phones and airtime. I don't know about you, but as for me, enough is enough. We are $14 Trillion in debt, Congress is balking at continuing unemployment payments to those who want to work, and Congress is increasing the dole-out to dead beats.

The ship of State is sinking, and it's sinking fast. The old concept of getting ahead through hard work has flown out the window. It has been replaced by Obama's and Congress' idea of Hope and Change. The country has changed all right, changed to "Why should I work for it, when I can get it for free?"

You can click on the link below to confirm for yourself that the Obama Phone is real.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/Home.aspx

• Upvote 5

Ive heard of this before on a commercial I think on the radio. Yes they were advertising it and that's how I heard about it. This is getting ridiculous we really need to do something fast. Voting him out isn't gonna be good enough!

YEP, its on the TV and radio 'round these parts,

the people in the commercials are smilingbiggrin.gif

it must really help those that don't help othersangry.gif

This is just totally unbelievable. After reading Delta22's post I was somewhere between upset and disgusted. After reading from TG's link, I am now downright pi$$ed. Four days ago, I had a physical to determine if I am able to return to duty. The doctor said he was surprised that my blood pressure was perfect inspite of my age and the fact that I smoke and am somewhat overweight. Good thing I don't have to take it right now. I would probably break the guage. It is time to do something.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

I don't have the paper work in front of me but I was sent an application to receive the Safelink phone, and it is a very limited amount of minutes and unlimited texting cost next to nothing. But these phones could be the difference between life and death, or a child's emergency care. I am a senior citizen with health problem, but thank God I am one of the lucky seniors and have my own resourse. Plus a lot of these phones are donated and refurbished.

• Upvote 1

These phones are also 1st choice for drug dealers since they cannot be tracked like normal cell phones. There are articles all over the internet about the abuse with this program. The phones were intended to be used for emergency contact and to assist in getting jobs. Very few are actually used for that purpose. There are still a large number of welfare, food stamp recipients that have iPhones with unlimited internet and data but they can't afford to pay for their food. :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Old news..............I have two of them........... how, you say? I didn't have to show photo ID:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm also going to vote for Ron Paul................in 25 different states, twice.......look if Obama and Holder want to play that game of no ID to vote, we can play the same game. I urge everyone to vote more than once in as many states as you canB)

• Upvote 3