Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A wonderful wink from God

Heavyduty053

Thanks Heavy...appreciate the post...I understand just what you are talking about...I am so thankful of those 'little' Godwinks that come to us when we most need them...have a great day and thanks for the Natural cures section....

• Upvote 1

Thanks Heavy...appreciate the post...I understand just what you are talking about...I am so thankful of those 'little' Godwinks that come to us when we most need them...have a great day and thanks for the Natural cures section....

Linda you are most welcome and i will try to post a story like this maybe every week because we all need reminders. I just hope we can keep the natural cure page going also. thanks again

Edited by Heavyduty053

Heavy,

I hear you about one thing after another but when we keep our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith... we will come out, not smelling like smoke. God loves you and He is letting you know that He is watching over you including your mom :)

Keep focusing on Him and rest in the Lord. I pray God gives you peace and grace and strength and that He hides you under His mighty wings. I pray that He refresh you and touch you and fill you up with His love that will overflow from within. I ask God to give you a jolt of the joy of the Lord that will be your strength and that you will laugh at fear and it will not have anymore hold on you. I speak peace to the storm in your life and I said, be still in the name of Jesus.

Have a blessed and blasted week by His love :)

• Upvote 2

Dearest HD053: Your post touched my heart. Most of us have walked in your shoes from time to time so we kow where you are coming from. God is the lifter of your head. You are the head and not the tale, He showed you His Love by manifesting the butterfly to let you know that He is always with you. You will rise above this storm May love, peace and joy remain forever in you heart with just the fleeting thought of that butterfly.

HeavyDuty53, this was beautiful to read. God has given me tons of His Godwinks these past few months and I hold them close to my heart.

Thank you for sharing and yes please, please continue to share your awesome wisdom of God, in such a glorious simple manner. :angel:

Pattyangel i am going to try to write a story or an inspirational message at least once a week because i know that there are people out there hurting, troubled, heart broken or just needing to know that God is looking down on their troubles and he wants to lift them up. With these times of our lives we are facing we need reminders because God knows there is enough trying to tear us down.

HeavyDuty53, I think that is wonderful in continuing your inspirational stories. You know when I asked for prayers from you all for my mother I copied them and took them to my mother and read each of your prayers to her. Her face lit up with a smile along with tears. And now your going to be a great person of God and share His wisdom with us. If you would allow me to bring your words of inspiration to her, I would very much appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Sometimes it takes a strangers love of God to help another heal their soul.

I'm asking...May I take your inspirational stories to her?

Blessings to you, that God will continue to give you the writing hand of His wisdom.

HeavyDuty53, I think that is wonderful in continuing your inspirational stories. You know when I asked for prayers from you all for my mother I copied them and took them to my mother and read each of your prayers to her. Her face lit up with a smile along with tears. And now your going to be a great person of God and share His wisdom with us. If you would allow me to bring your words of inspiration to her, I would very much appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Sometimes it takes a strangers love of God to help another heal their soul.

I'm asking...May I take your inspirational stories to her?

Blessings to you, that God will continue to give you the writing hand of His wisdom.

Yes you may and i hope it does her a world of good and brightens her day. I consider it an honor to help.

• Upvote 1

Heavyduty053, might I ask if your mother was of the Catholic faith. When you stated her love of butterflies I just wondered as when I was going through catechism, many many years ago. We were told to remember the risen Christ every time we seen a butterfly. As in our school lessons we were instruted to ,as an example of the Holy Trinity, that the coming of a new butterfly was from the lavra going into the purplea was as Jesus being laid in the tomb, and coming out as Christ and ascending into heaven, was the larva changing in the purlpea was as the changing butterfly. And many of the Catholic churches on Easter attach 3 artificial butterflies to the while drape over the cross. For the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I dont have any idea if they still use this example in their teaching young people. But it has stayed with me some 60 years.

• Upvote 1

Heavyduty053, might I ask if your mother was of the Catholic faith. When you stated her love of butterflies I just wondered as when I was going through catechism, many many years ago. We were told to remember the risen Christ every time we seen a butterfly. As in our school lessons we were instruted to ,as an example of the Holy Trinity, that the coming of a new butterfly was from the lavra going into the purplea was as Jesus being laid in the tomb, and coming out as Christ and ascending into heaven, was the larva changing in the purlpea was as the changing butterfly. And many of the Catholic churches on Easter attach 3 artificial butterflies to the while drape over the cross. For the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I dont have any idea if they still use this example in their teaching young people. But it has stayed with me some 60 years.

No Almond mother was a devout Baptist and dad was a Baptist preacher or in mdoern day terms minister for some 50 years. Ahe just loved the simple things in life i guess from growing up in the great depression.

• Upvote 1

HeavyDuty53, I took your first inspirational story to my mother this weekend and we read it together and she was just thrilled that you are writing such wonderful stories. It brought a smile to her day. I think this is one way to help her sooth her concerns of life and help her cope with how long she has on this earth. Little stories as such can do miracles.

I find stories to take to her to keep her mind alert and yours will be extra topping on the cake.

She was amused by your avatar name. So we sat there and tried to figure it out, what it could stand for. And the things she thought of were darling.

Thanks once again. ;)

HeavyDuty53, I took your first inspirational story to my mother this weekend and we read it together and she was just thrilled that you are writing such wonderful stories. It brought a smile to her day. I think this is one way to help her sooth her concerns of life and help her cope with how long she has on this earth. Little stories as such can do miracles.

I find stories to take to her to keep her mind alert and yours will be extra topping on the cake.

She was amused by your avatar name. So we sat there and tried to figure it out, what it could stand for. And the things she thought of were darling.

Thanks once again. ;)

Patty in answer to your question about my sign on name: It was thought of in i guess about 1995 when i first starting getting on the computer. I took it from the job i performed at General Electric for some 21 years. So it seems like it was kinda fitting and simple to use, but i had to add 053 to it to use it. I will probably be adding another inspirational story today or tomorrow. I am very glad you can use it to lift her spirits. God bless you and her.