Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First let me this. I am grateful for the positive posting's that I have received and for the request for friends. let us all try to remember why we are here and that is in the final analysis we are to help all we can. With that purpose in heart success will happen.

Now onward, This journey has been an emotional one and for that reason I sought for real information that would help me in my decisions to be involved. Today I am so alarmed about Great Britian announcing their country's economic's is in recession because of 2 consecutive quarters of negative results. I am not shocked to hear this.

Negative information sometimes is a blessing because it causes those in the circle to put their shoulder to the wheel so to speak. It is time to get to the task at hand.

I have already stated that in my opinion the earliest I see any form of RV is during the month of Oct. I have placed phones calls to some government people with no response so far.

China is getting more and more involved each day and now they are the leader of the pack. US is sitting on the bench waiting to see who is getting into the game. they are using all forms of Artificial intelligence you can think of to track actions.

Another negative is Europe has announced again it is deep crisis. So the short term fix is now running low. Look for the US to put pressure on those countries to get their monetary act together before any RV takes place. US wants the monetary RV to be a permanant fix to allow programs to run without limitations. My big question is who is going to bail out those countries this time. US, IMF or the monetary RV's of several countries. You may find this coming to an end in early fall to the first few days of Nov 2012.

All of my resources in terms of international intelligence that runs from South America to Asia are saying the same thing. When the Chap 7 is completely satisfied and all sanctions are lifted and then the blessing coming from the United Nations, that is the first sign of any RV of many currencies. Look for the announcement that the deposits are on the rise in the big four banks here. Study their balance sheets like I have. this is paramont.

Now many know that a famous dinar seller is back from overseas and setting up shop again. My question is why? I do know like all of you someone is going to make money. Again from one of my sources inside, the topic of Dinar has been downgraded on the morning topic list for the last 3 months. As a matter of fact it is last. this is the fact. last text message said,{things can change rapidly with these people}

I am on not high alert, however my people are.

So this trip continues with no end in sight. The big question is will I sell my holdings after the anouncement from the dinar sellers offer to buy? my answer is flat out NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We have some time to study without emotion for that is the key to discernment. best regards to all and may you blessed in your rightous endeavors..

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I've mentioned this in a few post and Doc I feel this is a test of our faith and patience. Good things come to those who WAIT. Take wine for example,takes a long time

to get the best flavor, but when it does it can't be replaced. I believe this is one of those investments that "Sounds" too good to be true, but

actually is. To me, as this goes on further it proves the fact that a LOP will not occur. If they were just going to "LOP" they could of done this

a couple of years ago. So far we've seen that they will come out with new currency as of January of this coming year. I think what they will do is they will

bring in a revaluation of their currency after the sanctions are lifted and trade can resume. The revaluation will come in at .06c to .10c so Syria, Iran and other nations

that need money will trade in. After the money supply is reduced the rate will gradually go up...max I think would be around 1.17 so that the value is a little bit above the dollar (this will all happen within 6 months of the inital RV). Most people would of course have cashed in so Iraq will go further with their plan and retire the old bills giving a expiration (trade in) date of within possibly 1.5 years to make this entire process a 2 year process. This will ensure Iraq receives all of their currency back so they can issue the appropriate amount of lower denoms. Remember they'll have to have a working cash flow. So Doc I agree that we won't see this until possibly in the fall or winter. The reason it's taking them so long is that some things must be perfect or else this won't work. They need to be able to trade, they need to be able to have an international currency, and get people to working with one another. I work in a bank...I can gurantee you this stuff OKIE says about bank screens is false. While most banks do use a Dos (green/black) looking screen....it isn't going to have items like "pending" on it. It's a number program....and a coded program....

• Upvote 3

thx for the post Doc...most of us know its speculation with risk but that is an encouraging opinion you post. We waited this long so a few more weeks may not be too difficult to handle. In the mean time I am headed to the biggest man made lake in this part of the country to fish, frolic and have fun. Shucks, I may even forget about this crazy dinar thingy for an hour or three!!! Meanwhile, everybody remember to take time to let the ones you love know you do...money can't buy that...cheers

• Upvote 5

I'm not going to sell my dinar either, but I'm still on the fence as far as thinking we will make money or not. Yes the dinar went up 4 pips recently, but that doesn't cover the spread. Well here's to hope. :)

Fast,

Me either... if this never pins out the way we want it... hey I have nice crisp money to play monopoly with ... at least it feels real rather than those fake money that comes with it in the box... ;) and we have fun riding the ride lol lol

Doc, thanks for your post. Lot's of valid points.

As for me I'm in for no matter how long and making my time as positive as possible. Family and friends help keeps me focused. The DV family will always be good company.

We have to lean on the positive side of things or the negative will bring us down. Think happy blessed full thoughts.

Nadita, monopoly sounds like fun I may have to join you. You need to get your hands on the game "CASH FLOW 101." I think you'll like it.

• Upvote 1