Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Netherlands Government Collapses - Exit from the Euro

Powerofprayer

damn! would you guys just get a room or something??? lol

LOL Oh Behave... tongue.gif

emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifblush.gif

Great chat guys I enjoyed reading that ....

I enjoyed chatting with Hugh, he brings his point with respect. I certainly do not disregard the subject at hand, although sometimes it may seem far fetched, it is hard to ignore what is going on all around us.

• Upvote 1

thanks hugh and 20mil..............enjoyed your insights to this and thanks for all the links..........pretty interesting stuff............if you take a 10000 foot view.................you have to agree something is going on....................and it doesnt look good for the worker bees........where there is big money there is usually corruption.................just seeing how they are screwing us here in the states makes you wonder how much corruption there is in iraq.................thanks again...................GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

I concur with Papster, thanks Hugh and 20mil alot info!! I would like to ask ya'll take on something I heard an run it by!! Would the decline in yuan have any effect on the rate if the IQD did Rv? I was told the lower yuan goes, we might see a higher rate on the IQD!! Like manipulation, the Chinese are famous for that from what I gather!! Just a question, hoping for some thoughts!! TY again

The hell it doesn't... this is a worldwide event about to go down. Iraq has been ready to RV for over a year... there have been many dots connected thus far if you've been vigilant, and there will be more to come in the next couple weeks.

Excuse you the HELLL. But nothing to do with Iraq. Iraq is not the cause of fiat money and what happens around the world of crash and burn governments does not involve them since they have been isolated from the world for a very long time. IRAQ WILL NOT SAVE THE WORLD!!!

I'm on your side HJB.

I don't take sides. This is NOT IRAQ news and Iraq has been isolated from the world and all the evils of NWO until now. Some folks are under the misconception that Iraq will save the world. Well that's a bold assumption. This crisis is outta control and cannot be saved with QE3, 4, 5, 9 or 10. They have raped the world of their riches. Now starting with Iraq, the ME will be next.

Even the elite.