Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Netherlands Government Collapses - Exit from the Euro

Powerofprayer

The Dutch government has collapsed after failing to win coalition support for its austerity plans. Elections are set to be held in September and analysts say one of the EU’s strongest economies may bring the unified currency’s demise

Prime Minister Mark Rutte, a strong advocate of the Euro, has been trying to get the Parliament to adopt 14-16 billion euros worth of austerity cuts. The deficit slashing is aimed at getting the Dutch budget deficit under the three per cent of deficit to GDP limit established by the new EU fiscal pact.

Rutte was unable to win the support of the far-right Freedom Party, whose leader Geert Welders said his country should not fund the new European Stability Mechanism and, at the same time, be expected to implement Brussels’ budget deficit caps.

“We don't want to cut spending by 14 billion euros and at the same time transfer billions of euros to Brussels for the horrible ESM emergency fund and the weak Greeks,” Welders noted.

At the same time, the Dutch government’s austerity measures came under criticism from the leftist opposition Labor Party. Its leader Diederik Samsom admitted that the three per cent deficit limit existed, but stressed that the Netherlands did not have to comply “if there are exceptional circumstances in the economy.”

After failing to obtain the necessary support from coalition partners, Rutte, who is the leader of the center-right People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy, tendered his resignation and said new elections were likely to be held in September, after the summer break. The now-acting premier is still hoping to obtain the support of minor opposition parties to pass his legislation.

Journalist Neil Clark believes the Dutch are largely angered with the fact with the EU fiscal pact that imposes deficit limits on its signatories.

“The people have had enough of austerity,” Clark told RT “Holland’s GDP growth in the ten years since it’s had the Euro has just been 1.5 per cent. And they’re now being told that because of this absolutely insane fiscal pact that was agreed upon last year. It will destroy the good life that the Dutch people have been used to over the years. And unsurprisingly the Dutch are saying, it’s enough.”

He also said leaving the Euro was now a possibility for the Netherlands.

“I think if Holland were to leave the Euro, and that’s not such a far-fetched idea now, as it might have appeared a few years ago, then it really is game over. Because Holland has been a strong ally of Germany in the drive towards the Euro and I think it would be an enormous blow.”

A number of Eurozone economies have adopted austerity measures to reduce their massive budget debts and deficits. These measures have not been met with much popular support especially in such crisis-hit countries such as Greece, Spain and Italy. The Dutch economy is in much better shape and the Moody’s agency maintains an AAA rating for the country’s economy, though it did consider the government crisis to be a “negative factor”.

Source www.rt.com

The hell it doesn't... this is a worldwide event about to go down. Iraq has been ready to RV for over a year... there have been many dots connected thus far if you've been vigilant, and there will be more to come in the next couple weeks.

I'm on your side HJB.

• Upvote 2

The hell it doesn't... this is a worldwide event about to go down. Iraq has been ready to RV for over a year... there have been many dots connected thus far if you've been vigilant, and there will be more to come in the next couple weeks.

Which currencies do you think will crash?

Which currencies will survive or thrive?

I already know Precious Metals is on the thrive list...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Which currencies do you think will crash?

Which currencies will survive or thrive?

I already know Precious Metals is on the thrive list...

I don't know exactly how it's going to play out, I just have bits and pieces... but what you're seeing is the end of the FIAT system...I expect a complete euro crash followed by the dollar crash...but this time, there will be mass arrests... they thought they got away with what they did in 2008...all they did was dig their own graves. The mass resignations are either people abandoning ship and fleeing, under house arrest, or cut a deal. There have been some key sources talking about these upcoming events for a long time... The fed reserve notes will be allowed to run side by side with a new resource backed currency for us for one year I believe... and apparently we will be able to exchange the worthless notes for the resource backed currency but those details are still sketchy... what is important to know this time around is that The Federal Reserve and the banks that own it are PRIVATE INSTITUTIONS, any debt they incur are not the American People's problem, our national debt is only 1.4 trillion, the rest is theirs...once Basel III is implemented here, they will be forced to put all their bull.shi.t derivatives on their balance sheet... hence they will be bankrupted.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 3

I don't know exactly how it's going to play out, I just have bits and pieces... but what you're seeing is the end of the FIAT system...I expect a complete euro crash followed by the dollar crash...but this time, there will be mass arrests... they thought they got away with what they did in 2008...all they did was dig their own graves. The mass resignations are either people abandoning ship and fleeing, under house arrest, or cut a deal. There have been some key sources talking about these upcoming events for a long time... The fed reserve notes will be allowed to run side by side with a new resource backed currency for us for one year I believe... and apparently we will be able to exchange the worthless notes for the resource backed currency but those details are still sketchy... what is important to know this time around is that The Federal Reserve and the banks that own it are PRIVATE INSTITUTIONS, any debt they incur are not the American People's problem, our national debt is only 1.4 trillion, the rest is theirs...once Basel III is implemented here, they will be forced to put all their bull.shi.t derivatives on their balance sheet... hence they will be bankrupted.

Interesting. I've been following this for quite some time as well.

Right now I am shorting the EURO. I don't think the USD will crash anytime soon, well not at least for the next year or two. This "plan" will not be completed for a few years at best. If the IQD RV is waiting for the USD to crash then we will be waiting a few more years. All of this is possible, just don't think it's going to happen as soon as Benjamin Fulford is portraying.

Thanks for your insight HJB.

If the new currency system is based off of resources and production I would think that the US would still have one of the highest valued currencies if not the highest valued currency in the world. We have vast amounts of oil reserves (possibly the biggest), our GDP is the biggest in the world, and the one thing us US citizens have over other countries is the entrepreneurial spirit! This means the USA will still be in an excellent position after these changes! smile.gif

My bad, I didn't explain how that ties in with the Iraq RV... once the western cabal's system of FIAT is zeroed out....there will be a global "valuation" as I understand... the valuation will be based on the nation's resources.

I understood, thanks for the clarification though.

• Upvote 1

Interesting. I've been following this for quite some time as well.

Right now I am shorting the EURO. I don't think the USD will crash anytime soon, well not at least for the next year or two. This "plan" will not be completed for a few years at best. If the IQD RV is waiting for the USD to crash then we will be waiting a few more years. All of this is possible, just don't think it's going to happen as soon as Benjamin Fulford is portraying.

Thanks for your insight HJB.

If the new currency system is based off of resources and production I would think that the US would still have one of the highest valued currencies if not the highest valued currency in the world. We have vast amounts of oil reserves (possibly the biggest), our GDP is the biggest in the world, and the one thing us US citizens have over other countries is the entrepreneurial spirit! This means the USA will still be in an excellent position after these changes! smile.gif

I understood, thanks for the clarification though.

Not sure how it's going to play out to be honest when it comes to our currency... we still owe 1.4 trillion and are nothing but a consumption nation, we'll see...the important thing is getting criminals out of our lives, going from a debt system to an equity system...and unleashing suppressed cures and technology. We should be much more evolved by now and there are a certain group of people who have stopped human evolution for 60-100 years. And I think you're very incorrect on the timing of this... there have been commercial liens placed against all 12 federal reserve banks... this is coming to a head very soon, I expect within the next 30 days to see major news and changes.

• Upvote 1

Not sure how it's going to play out to be honest when it comes to our currency... we still owe 1.4 trillion and are nothing but a consumption nation, we'll see...the important thing is getting criminals out of our lives, going from a debt system to an equity system...and unleashing suppressed cures and technology. We should be much more evolved by now and there are a certain group of people who have stopped human evolution for 60-100 years. And I think you're very incorrect on the timing of this... there have been commercial liens placed against all 12 federal reserve banks... this is coming to a head very soon, I expect within the next 30 days to see major news and changes.

I also read the liens against the Federal Reserve banks a few weeks back. The things is, he is always saying "it is just around the corner" or tomorrow we will see major changes... Things are still moving along like normal because the powers that be still have a lot of control over what happens and how it happens...

One thing I agree on though is the important thing is getting the criminals out of our lives and going from a debt system to an equity system. This is a definite plus and we will all be much better off when these changes take place.

It is only a matter of time, that seems to be where we disagree. Other than that, keep up the good work, keep learning, and as I'm sure you already are, be prepared. We have a one year food supply, water, power, and things to barter with just in case the **** hits the fan.

• Upvote 1

I also read the liens against the Federal Reserve banks a few weeks back. The things is, he is always saying "it is just around the corner" or tomorrow we will see major changes... Things are still moving along like normal because the powers that be still have a lot of control over what happens and how it happens...

One thing I agree on though is the important thing is getting the criminals out of our lives and going from a debt system to an equity system. This is a definite plus and we will all be much better off when these changes take place.

It is only a matter of time, that seems to be where we disagree. Other than that, keep up the good work, keep learning, and as I'm sure you already are, be prepared. We have a one year food supply, water, power, and things to barter with just in case the **** hits the fan.

Great preparedness...hopefully everything goes down as peacefully as possible, which I think it will cause 99.9% of humanity wants this to happen. My argument when it comes to the timing issue is, I definitely have been losing patience with the "hurry up and wait" mentality of it as well..but when you put into account this is a global effort to purge out all evil from every important sector of life, this needs to be methodical and cannot be rushed...the good news is they've been at this for 20 years, and we've had the new US treasury system online since 2008 just waiting to be activated...new bills and minted coins since 2009 waiting to be distributed... the only thing that was needed was a mass awakening, and that has happened.

• Upvote 1

All of that information is common sense. Anybody who has been following the markets for even just a few years knows all of this already.

The following is from DivineCosmos.com and was written by David Wilcock:

IT WILL BECOME MUCH CLEARER ONCE IT HAPPENS

All that being said, no one will ever fully be able to prove anything until it happens. Intuitive data is still intuitive. It is not admissible in a court of law. It is speculative. Therefore, I do understand that people's grievances are legitimate. Information is being given, but no absolute proof can be shared.

Herein lies the problem, we know the main stream media is controlled by the elite, but what makes these guys information any more credible? Why believe everything that they say when even they say "...but no absolute proof can be shared."

I have prepared myself but I am not going to disregard all of the money making opportunities that are available to me now, that is insane. There are ways to hedge your losses in case what they say is true comes to pass. I have been hearing these things, from some of the same people such as Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock, as well as a few others, that "the world's monetary system will crash next month" for years now. Trust me, I have been following this for a long time...

The crash of the US dollar is inevitable, however, what is unclear is what will happen next. We hear what they say, but even they don't know for sure, if they did, we would see undeniable proof on their blogs with all of the other information they post, right?

Great preparedness...hopefully everything goes down as peacefully as possible, which I think it will cause 99.9% of humanity wants this to happen. My argument when it comes to the timing issue is, I definitely have been losing patience with the "hurry up and wait" mentality of it as well..but when you put into account this is a global effort to purge out all evil from every important sector of life, this needs to be methodical and cannot be rushed...the good news is they've been at this for 20 years, and we've had the new US treasury system online since 2008 just waiting to be activated...new bills and minted coins since 2009 waiting to be distributed... the only thing that was needed was a mass awakening, and that has happened.

Could you show me some links with information in regards to the new US Treasury system as well as the new bills and minted coins? I have seen a few links, but they were definitely not proof positive. More like theories and possibilities.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1

All of that information is common sense. Anybody who has been following the markets for even just a few years knows all of this already.

All that being said, no one will ever fully be able to prove anything until it happens. Intuitive data is still intuitive. It is not admissible in a court of law. It is speculative. Therefore, I do understand that people's grievances are legitimate. Information is being given, but no absolute proof can be shared.

Herein lies the problem, we know the main stream media is controlled by the elite, but what makes these guys information any more credible? Why believe everything that they say when even they say "...but no absolute proof can be shared."

I have prepared myself but I am not going to disregard all of the money making opportunities that are available to me now, that is insane. There are ways to hedge your losses in case what they say is true comes to pass. I have been hearing these things, from some of the same people such as Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock, as well as a few others, that "the world's monetary system will crash next month" for years now. Trust me, I have been following this for a long time...

The crash of the US dollar is inevitable, however, what is unclear is what will happen next. We hear what they say, but even they don't know for sure, if they did, we would see undeniable proof on their blogs with all of the other information they post, right?

Right... but I'm a firm believer that one must connect dots, and if you've been connecting dots recently you will see something is indeed up, unlike anything you've ever seen before...especially with the BRICS and other countries trading in their own currencies, which I don't need to tell you what that means... Also, have you ever seen the amount of mass resignations there has been since February? Total cabinets resigning, don't forget Kuwait cabinet resigned in November... Goldman Sachs board members in the UK resigning all the same day? Nobody knows when this is going to go down because, to be honest...there are bigger things here in play... much more than just money... we're talking about saving our planet and humanity... but from all the research i've done, all the signs are pointing to within the next 30 days. I have a strange intuitive feeling about something major on May 6th.

Could you show me some links with information in regards to the new US Treasury system as well as the new bills and minted coins? I have seen a few links, but they were definitely not proof positive. More like theories and possibilities.

There is no 100% proof of anything until it officially happens. All i've done is connect the dots...I could be wrong, but too many dots connect for this to be wrong... just looking at the new $100 bill and it's symbolism speaks volumes to me...did you see all the references to gold on it... symbolism is the way "the cabal" communicate... so why can't the good guys communicate that way with us...

• Upvote 1

Right... but I'm a firm believer that one must connect dots, and if you've been connecting dots recently you will see something is indeed up, unlike anything you've ever seen before...especially with the BRICS and other countries trading in their own currencies, which I don't need to tell you what that means... Also, have you ever seen the amount of mass resignations there has been since February? Total cabinets resigning, don't forget Kuwait cabinet resigned in November... Goldman Sachs board members in the UK resigning all the same day? Nobody knows when this is going to go down because, to be honest...there are bigger things here in play... much more than just money... we're talking about saving our planet and humanity... but from all the research i've done, all the signs are pointing to within the next 30 days. I have a strange intuitive feeling about something major on May 6th.

I agree, a lot of strange things happening around the world. I believe we agree on almost everything except the time frame. May 6th is as good a day as any! smile.gif

Enjoy the rest of your evening HJB.

• Upvote 1

I agree, a lot of strange things happening around the world. I believe we agree on almost everything except the time frame. May 6th is as good a day as any! smile.gif

Enjoy the rest of your evening HJB.

Likewise mon frere...and I know you will have no problem with me being right on this time frame instead of you being right B)

One last thing 20Mill...did you catch this article?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/20/us-jpmorgan-concentrates-idUSBRE83J1KS20120420

(Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) is close to selling its U.S. metal concentrates trading arm and could announce a deal as early as Monday, two sources who were informed of the deal told Reuters this week.

The divestment, while likely small in dollar terms, would come just months ahead of a deadline to sell off parts of the bank's enlarged commodity trading operation that do not meet Federal Reserve regulations. JP Morgan had two years to comply after it bought the bulk of RBS Sempra in 2010.

The size of the deal and identify of the buyer were not clear, but sources said most large merchant traders had examined the Stamford, Connecticut-based business, a mid-sized player in the niche market for trading concentrate ore that has been crushed and milled to remove waste and increase the metal.

Philip Bacon, who runs JPMorgan Metal & Concentrate LLC, told customers and traders at this week's CESCO copper industry conference in Santiago, Chile, that they hoped to announce a deal by Monday, two sources who met with the team told Reuters.

A JP Morgan spokeswoman declined to comment.

The concentrates team, which includes a handful of senior traders, had to miss Wednesday night's CESCO dinner, one of the metal and mining industry's biggest events of the year, to fly back to the United States to finalize the last remaining details of the deal, the sources said.

The announcement could yet slip a few days, but the team expects to inform customers by the end of next week, they said. The sale does not including the bank's physical copper and aluminum trading desks in Singapore and London and its much-larger metal futures trading and brokerage operations, which includes its London Metal Exchange ringdealing membership.

The unit trades copper, zinc and lead concentrates, as well as physical base metals, mainly copper and aluminum. The base metal book is run by Brian Ahern, they said.

"It makes sense. They'll have a full offering that way," said one source who had spoken to the team about the sale.

Bacon and Ahern did not return calls for comment. Speculation about the identity of the buyer was rife at the conference, but Bacon and his team told customers they would not disclose it until it was official.

Most large international trading houses have taken a look at the business, but did not pursue the purchase, one trader said.

"I don't know who's going to buy them, everyone's taken a look," said the trader, whose company - much larger than the JPM unit - had opted not to make a bid.

The sale seems unlikely to mar commodities chief Blythe Masters' recent success. After a rocky integration in 2010, Masters led the commodities division to record revenues topping $2.8 billion last year, exceeding long-time industry leaders Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N) and Morgan Stanley (MS.N) for the first time.

The sale of the unit, initially reported by Reuters in March, has heightened speculation about the future of Wall Street's growing role in physical commodity markets.

While the Federal Reserve has over the past decade allowed a dozen banks to freely trade physical commodities such as crude oil, wheat and copper, it has drawn a line at allowing regulated banks to own and operate hard assets, unless they do so at arm's length under merchant banking terms.

Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs were given five years to comply with regulations after they converted to holding companies during the 2008 financial crisis. But JP Morgan had a tighter time frame after its $1.7 billion acquisition of RBS Sempra's global metals and oil business in July 2010.

Because concentrates are not traded on any derivative exchange, the U.S. Federal Reserve had already required RBS to divest or shut down the business within two years when it granted approval to the UK bank's acquisition of a stake in Sempra Commodities in 2008, according to its published order.

Now additional questions are being asked about the future of UK-based Henry Bath, the global metals warehousing firm, because the Federal Reserve previously barred the Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc (RBS.L) from owning such assets.

The bank has not received any explicit authorization from the Fed to carry on operating the business, sources told Reuters last month. Talks with the Fed are ongoing, sources say.

CONCENTRATED BUSINESS

The trading team is well respected, although it is thought to be dwarfed by the bank's London-based physical metal trading business, sources said. The unit traces its history back to MG Metals, the Metallgesellschaft operation that dominated the metals market in the 1990s and was later bought by Enron.

It can be a hugely profitable business through spot or long-term contracts. When mine output falls, so do charges that miners pay smelters to treat and refine their material as smelters scramble for raw material.

JPMorgan Metals & Concentrates has at least three agreements to buy concentrate that produce the equivalent of about 43,000 metric tons (47,399 tons) of copper metal and 23,000 metric tons (25,353 tons) of zinc metal per year from Australian copper and zinc mines run by companies, including Hillgrove Resources Ltd (HGO.AX) and Straits Resources Ltd (SRQ.AX).

• Upvote 1

Likewise mon frere...and I know you will have no problem with me being right on this time frame instead of you being right B)

One last thing 20Mill...did you catch this article?

http://www.reuters.c...E83J1KS20120420

(Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) is close to selling its U.S. metal concentrates trading arm and could announce a deal as early as Monday, two sources who were informed of the deal told Reuters this week.

The divestment, while likely small in dollar terms, would come just months ahead of a deadline to sell off parts of the bank's enlarged commodity trading operation that do not meet Federal Reserve regulations. JP Morgan had two years to comply after it bought the bulk of RBS Sempra in 2010.

The size of the deal and identify of the buyer were not clear, but sources said most large merchant traders had examined the Stamford, Connecticut-based business, a mid-sized player in the niche market for trading concentrate ore that has been crushed and milled to remove waste and increase the metal.

Philip Bacon, who runs JPMorgan Metal & Concentrate LLC, told customers and traders at this week's CESCO copper industry conference in Santiago, Chile, that they hoped to announce a deal by Monday, two sources who met with the team told Reuters.

A JP Morgan spokeswoman declined to comment.

The concentrates team, which includes a handful of senior traders, had to miss Wednesday night's CESCO dinner, one of the metal and mining industry's biggest events of the year, to fly back to the United States to finalize the last remaining details of the deal, the sources said.

The announcement could yet slip a few days, but the team expects to inform customers by the end of next week, they said. The sale does not including the bank's physical copper and aluminum trading desks in Singapore and London and its much-larger metal futures trading and brokerage operations, which includes its London Metal Exchange ringdealing membership.

The unit trades copper, zinc and lead concentrates, as well as physical base metals, mainly copper and aluminum. The base metal book is run by Brian Ahern, they said.

"It makes sense. They'll have a full offering that way," said one source who had spoken to the team about the sale.

Bacon and Ahern did not return calls for comment. Speculation about the identity of the buyer was rife at the conference, but Bacon and his team told customers they would not disclose it until it was official.

Most large international trading houses have taken a look at the business, but did not pursue the purchase, one trader said.

"I don't know who's going to buy them, everyone's taken a look," said the trader, whose company - much larger than the JPM unit - had opted not to make a bid.

The sale seems unlikely to mar commodities chief Blythe Masters' recent success. After a rocky integration in 2010, Masters led the commodities division to record revenues topping $2.8 billion last year, exceeding long-time industry leaders Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N) and Morgan Stanley (MS.N) for the first time.

The sale of the unit, initially reported by Reuters in March, has heightened speculation about the future of Wall Street's growing role in physical commodity markets.

While the Federal Reserve has over the past decade allowed a dozen banks to freely trade physical commodities such as crude oil, wheat and copper, it has drawn a line at allowing regulated banks to own and operate hard assets, unless they do so at arm's length under merchant banking terms.

Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs were given five years to comply with regulations after they converted to holding companies during the 2008 financial crisis. But JP Morgan had a tighter time frame after its $1.7 billion acquisition of RBS Sempra's global metals and oil business in July 2010.

Because concentrates are not traded on any derivative exchange, the U.S. Federal Reserve had already required RBS to divest or shut down the business within two years when it granted approval to the UK bank's acquisition of a stake in Sempra Commodities in 2008, according to its published order.

Now additional questions are being asked about the future of UK-based Henry Bath, the global metals warehousing firm, because the Federal Reserve previously barred the Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc (RBS.L) from owning such assets.

The bank has not received any explicit authorization from the Fed to carry on operating the business, sources told Reuters last month. Talks with the Fed are ongoing, sources say.

CONCENTRATED BUSINESS

The trading team is well respected, although it is thought to be dwarfed by the bank's London-based physical metal trading business, sources said. The unit traces its history back to MG Metals, the Metallgesellschaft operation that dominated the metals market in the 1990s and was later bought by Enron.

It can be a hugely profitable business through spot or long-term contracts. When mine output falls, so do charges that miners pay smelters to treat and refine their material as smelters scramble for raw material.

JPMorgan Metals & Concentrates has at least three agreements to buy concentrate that produce the equivalent of about 43,000 metric tons (47,399 tons) of copper metal and 23,000 metric tons (25,353 tons) of zinc metal per year from Australian copper and zinc mines run by companies, including Hillgrove Resources Ltd (HGO.AX) and Straits Resources Ltd (SRQ.AX).

Yea I read this a few days ago, not too sure what is going on though to be honest. Looks like they are selling their commodities and precious metals side of the business? Which is CRAZY due to the fact that JP Morgan is the biggest reason why Silver is so low. They have been shorting billions of oz's of Silver for years now manipulating the true market price.

I wonder though, if this is only the "physical" metals/commodities or if they will stop all of their "paper" transactions as well in regards to precious metals...?

Help me understand what is going on with JP Morgan if possible.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1

Yea I read this a few days ago, not too sure what is going on though to be honest. Looks like they are selling their commodities and precious metals side of the business? Which is CRAZY due to the fact that JP Morgan is the biggest reason why Silver is so low. They have been shorting billions of oz's of Silver for years now manipulating the true market price.

I wonder though, if this is only the "physical" metals/commodities or if they will stop all of their "paper" transactions as well in regards to precious metals...?

Help me understand what is going on with JP Morgan if possible.

I was actually looking for some insight from you =\.... I know JP Morgan is under investigation for it's silver manipulation(finally) and Blythe Masters was interviewed April 4th and we denying those allegations, which tells me that JP Morgan was already beginning to do damage control... just another piece to the puzzle I guess, still don't have the big picture...but I'm hoping it's relative to the big picture.

I was actually looking for some insight from you =\.... I know JP Morgan is under investigation for it's silver manipulation(finally) and Blythe Masters was interviewed April 4th and we denying those allegations, which tells me that JP Morgan was already beginning to do damage control... just another piece to the puzzle I guess, still don't have the big picture...but I'm hoping it's relative to the big picture.

Theoretically tho... if the good guys wanted to crash the system, wouldn't they just have to claim all their physical silver?

The amount of the increase in the value of JP Morgan’s short COMEX silver short positions was at least $100,000,000 and was as much in excess of $150,000,000 for each $1 decline in COMEX silver prices.

http://kingworldnews...rs_Exposed.html

http://opinionator.b...-silver-lining/ (best article in regards to JP Morgan and their silver positions, as well as lawsuit progress)

Here is the file for the lawsuit:

http://graphics8.nyt...ant_Lawsuit.pdf

Edited by 20MillionDinar

Don't forget this one most recently in March:

http://blog.alexande...collapse-98751/

Yea, that "Whistle Blower" Andrew Maquire just so happened to get hit by a car while at a gas station soon after going public! Coincident? I think not...

In March 2010, Maguire released his e-mails publicly, in part because he felt the trading commission’s enforcement arm was not taking swift enough action. He was also unhappy over not being invited to a commission hearing on position limits scheduled for March 25. Then came the cloak and dagger element: the day after the hearing, Maguire was involved in a bizarre car accident in London. As he was at a gas station, a car came out of a side street and barreled into his car and two others; London police, using helicopters and chase cars, eventually nabbed the hit-and-run driver. Reports that the perpetrator was given a slap on the wrist inflamed the online crowds that had become captivated by Maguire’s odd story.

• Upvote 1

Yea, that "Whistle Blower" Andrew Maquire just so happened to get hit by a car while at a gas station soon after going public! Coincident? I think not...

In March 2010, Maguire released his e-mails publicly, in part because he felt the trading commission’s enforcement arm was not taking swift enough action. He was also unhappy over not being invited to a commission hearing on position limits scheduled for March 25. Then came the cloak and dagger element: the day after the hearing, Maguire was involved in a bizarre car accident in London. As he was at a gas station, a car came out of a side street and barreled into his car and two others; London police, using helicopters and chase cars, eventually nabbed the hit-and-run driver. Reports that the perpetrator was given a slap on the wrist inflamed the online crowds that had become captivated by Maguire’s odd story.

Do you think these whisteblowers coming out is a message for people to get out while they still can...they've been given more then enough time to wake up, and this crash absolutely needs to happen so the world can reset....

• Upvote 1

Do you think these whisteblowers coming out is a message for people to get out while they still can...they've been given more then enough time to wake up, and this crash absolutely needs to happen so the world can reset....

I'm not sure if these guys coming out means more than what it actually is. They are upset that there are large financial institutions manipulating markets. We should have free capitalism, not a fixed game. It is like somebody calling out a cheater at a poker table.

Problem is, the "house" or the ones who are supposed to regulate are not doing their job. It's like asking the fox to watch the hen house.

I don't know if Silver will go too much lower due to the actual demand these days and also because of the simple fact that it is a commodity and has an industrial use. If anything, people who are holding silver now could benefit greatly if silver was able to float freely. However, the short positions are a doubled edged sword. If all of their positions were closed all at once it would literally drive Silver down to a couple dollars. But then it would be able float freely from there. So in the long run, Silver would reach all time highs, but at first, it would be a wild ride!

It would be extremely volatile immediately after the short positions were closed but it would enjoy a nice ride up from then on.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 1