Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Vote For Mitt Romney is a Vote For Barack Obama

40oz

I voted for Newt because he understands the Constitution and he knows how government works, unlike our current POTUS. I liked Santorum because I agree with pretty much all of what he believes, I dislike Mitt mostly because of the things Santorum disagrees with about him... If, check that, when Iran gets a nuke they will use it on Israel and then all hell is going to break loose, you can count on it.

Oh wow, how profound. Thanks for breaking it down for me.

• Downvote 1

Oh wow, how profound. Thanks for breaking it down for me.

Oh wow, how immature! This is exactly why I won't be reading anymore RP stuff, it's a dead horse friend time to move on! Oh, and maybe trying growing up a bit smart @$$! Just because someone doesn't agree with you, you run off pouting like a child, like I said dude take your football and go home! I've tried to be as polite as possible about RP but you won't have it any way but yours, not listening to anything happening around you, so bud, get used to disappointment and have a good night!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

40oz. You are so right!

RON PAUL is for "WE THE PEOPLE" The media has admitted that he just won Iowa and Minnesota and he’s on track to win several more states. It’s not too late to get behind him. Ron Paul proposes to eliminate five agencies and replace them with nothing. He’d cut $1 trillion in debt the first year. (My humble paraphrase).

Ron Paul has been sabotaged by the media. (Money can do things like that) RON PAUL 2012 IS ALIVE AND WELL. He is still winning states, (The media's greatly kept secret ! )

I agree, if Ron Paul does not get the nomination then I will vote for the lesser of the two evils (Romney), Yes, I said the lesser of the two evils for either are disaster for this nation! I will also seriously consider making my permanent home in BZ.

RON PAUL CAN WIN, IF WE DON'T FAIL HIM BEFORE THE RACE IS OVER! GO RP! GO RV!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/115 010-a-vote-for-mitt-romney-is-a-vote-for-barack-obama/page__st__40#ixzz1t6gf8xjy

• Upvote 1

OOPs! Sorry guys, I get a little excited on the subject of Ron Paul, didn't mean to yell at anyone. Just wish people would read and learn before they get us all in trouble. (Obama = Major Trouble). jmho :(

I agree, if Ron Paul does not get the nomination then I will vote for the lesser of the two evils (Romney), Yes, I said the lesser of the two evils for either are disaster for this nation! I will also seriously consider making my permanent home in BZ.

I was so with you until this part. Why would you endorse a "disaster for this nation"? I hope you don't find my asking rude.

I was so with you until this part. Why would you endorse a "disaster for this nation"? I hope you don't find my asking rude.

Maybe because she realizes that we need to get Obama out of office. Thanks for the neg by the way, I wouldn't have expected anything less, but hey at least I still have my birthday right? The world hasn't ended yet has it? Oh, Ok, I can wake up, move my arms and legs, God willing and go back to work!

It was the fact that Ron wasnt even close in the running

You're state was among the first 10 to vote, which is far to early to say Paul isn't in the running. Among those 10 states were Iowa, Nevada, Colorado, Minnesota, and Maine caucuses, all of which he did very well in, a few of which have since been declared Paul victories. Who told you that Paul was out of the running?

Just because someone doesn't agree with you, you run off pouting like a child, like I said dude take your football and go home!
I've tried to be as polite as possible about RP but you won't have it any way but yours, not listening to anything happening around you, so bud, get used to disappointment and have a good night!

:lmao: Actually, I'm still here. Like I said, it's your football, and we're here to win. We'll go home when the game is over.

Maybe because she realizes that we need to get Obama out of office.

Obviously she realizes that. My question is why endorse replacing him with a disaster.

Edited by 40oz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

40 they are coming around however they are not ready for the whole truth. The layers are so deep one can not take it all in one bite. Layer by layer we are breaking down the controlled manipulation they have in their minds.

LOL laugh.gif

No 40 oz. I am not offended. In fact you are right, however, and I know two wrongs don't make a right, but I would rather be under the lesser of the two evils. Bad and Badder, both scare the S--t out of me, but I don't see Romney taking over the country with the Black Muslims, and I don't think he has vowed to "kill the infidels"...so IMHO that makes Romney the lesser of the two evils. I am stumping for Ron Paul, putting out signs and making calls, sending out all the info I can get my hands on, but if Ron doesn't get the nomination, I won't throw my vote away. Obama will destroy this country with 4 more years! May God Bless this Country before we become a historical memory of Freedom.

You're state was among the first 10 to vote, which is far to early to say Paul isn't in the running. Among those 10 states were Iowa, Nevada, Colorado, Minnesota, and Maine caucuses, all of which he did very well in, a few of which have since been declared Paul victories. Who told you that Paul was out of the running?

:lmao: Actually, I'm still here. Like I said, it's your football, and we're here to win. We'll go home when the game is over.

Obviously she realizes that. My question is why endorse replacing him with a disaster.

Nope....Ron has'nt won any states......by the time he got to Az, he had

a 3rd the delegates of Romney 39 to 113....he was out of it by then

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/primary-tracker/

• Upvote 2

People who vote for the lesser of two evils are part of the problem. You're still voting for evil, thus you are an accomplice of evil! There is never any change in the political landscape whether it is a democrat or republican in office because people are content voting for the lesser of two evils and not vote with ethics and morals.

I can't speak for everyone, so I don't want to generalize, but it has been my experience with those around me (school, church, work, etc.) that most people know little of the issues and even less about the candidate they support. The support for said candidate only comes because of their party affiliation, regardless of what the candidate believes or the way they have voted.

i8bL2.jpg

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nope....Ron has'nt won any states......by the time he got to Az, he had

a 3rd the delegates of Romney 39 to 113....he was out of it by then

http://www.washingto...rimary-tracker/

The "reputable" news sources get their delegate info directly from the local republican party officials. These officials are under the assumption that the delegates will vote for the person their precinct elected. Thus, that is the "official" number they report to the news agencies.

However, the people hanging around after the election and participating in the delegate selection process are mostly Ron Paul supporters. When they are appointed as a delegate, the GOP officials assume they will vote for the precinct winner, not Ron Paul. But they are not bound by rule or law to vote that way, and they intend to vote for Ron Paul.

That is how he can have the majority of delegates and it not be reported that way.

This tactic only applies to states with caucuses, not primaries.

• Upvote 1

xzz1qCEaWmhU

The "reputable" news sources get their delegate info directly from the local republican party officials. These officials are under the assumption that the delegates will vote for the person their precinct elected. Thus, that is the "official" number they report to the news agencies.

However, the people hanging around after the election and participating in the delegate selection process are mostly Ron Paul supporters. When they are appointed as a delegate, the GOP officials assume they will vote for the precinct winner, not Ron Paul. But they are not bound by rule or law to vote that way, and they intend to vote for Ron Paul.

That is how he can have the majority of delegates and it not be reported that way.

This tactic only applies to states with caucuses, not primaries.

No morals I guess :D

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 1

Then you and all RP supporters who are going to not vote or write RP in can just sit back and watch the destruction you helped Obama do. If we all said no way we will vote for RP even if he is the nominee because we don't agree with everything he stands for you would be all over us !!!!!!!

I think you and 40 and all the rest of you are losing site of where the problem is here and how important it is we get a chance to start turning it around. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrangry.gif

What would be he difference between Black/Obama or a White /Obama :None

What difference is being ruled by a white dictator or a black dictator:

Give me Liberty or give me death is real for me

I would rather see the USA as a pile of ashes then live as a slave.

By following the DC agenda and voting for the person they lead you to you are playing their game which we cannot win.

They sidelined Ron Paul because he is good for us but not for them.( He scares them) He wants to give the power back to the people.( Which they cannot have unless we do not use it)

As far as sitting back and watching the destruction ( NOT A CHANCE ) I will be in it to the end.

Be an American Not a slave

I think it is sad that the young are showing more wisdom then the old

Get out of your comfort zone People it is time to lock load and engage the enemy

Ron Paul or the road to slavery that is the choice we have to make

Get into battle dress and lets move out

This is not just a fight to get O out. This is a fight for OUR nations soul

• Upvote 2

By following the DC agenda and voting for the person they lead you to you are playing their game which we cannot win.

They sidelined Ron Paul because he is good for us but not for them.( He scares them) He wants to give the power back to the people.( Which they cannot have unless we do not use it)

As far as sitting back and watching the destruction ( NOT A CHANCE ) I will be in it to the end.

Get out of your comfort zone People it is time to lock load and engage the enemy

Well said! People sadly have lost the spirit of 1776 if they even ever knew it. Give me liberty or give me death. Great quote. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I couldn't agree with you more loco, thanks for posting. You are 100% correct when you say that people are in their comfort zones and unwilling to risk any change if it means giving up any luxuries, even if the rest of Americans and the world have to pay for it. What's worse is those same people are unwilling to even acknowledge those that they step on to obtain their comfort. It is a selfish world that we live in today.