Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't hold your breathe!

rand

there's alot of people that believe the rv could happen any day. honestly I'm hoping and praying that it does, but what keeps me in my seat is the fact that I have jumped out of my seat way to many times already just to sit back down and almost cry. Its like watching your favorite football team run and pass the ball all the way down to the red zone time after time just to turn over the ball to the team you hate the most. I'm going to hold on to my seat until Ali and some of these other dealers stop selling then I will stand, ready to jump up in the air for joy. I'm still praying for tonight or tomorrow to go to cali and cash in but I'm not holding my breathe, just praying, praying, praying. I haven't given up, and I won't, it will happen.

If an RV comes at under or just about $1.00, I am pretty sure that they will not stop selling. I believe that they may obtain smaller bills and capitolize on those that want to et in before it rises to the $3.00 mark. That is presuming it doesn't RV at $3.00 initially. I still believe the advice from Adam is sound and you shouldn't run out there and cash in right away. How about praying over what you need to do first. That's what I'm going to do. Take at least one week alone and get the ducks that are already in order 'dress right dress' so to speak.

Either way, I feel you on the rollercoaster ride that we're on. I have only been on this bandwagon for a little over 8 months due to the fact that I am in Iraq right now. Leastwise, I would have never heard of such.

Bottom Line.....Keep holding on because your team is going to win.........Defense, Defense, De....

there's alot of people that believe the rv could happen any day. honestly I'm hoping and praying that it does, but what keeps me in my seat is the fact that I have jumped out of my seat way to many times already just to sit back down and almost cry. Its like watching your favorite football team run and pass the ball all the way down to the red zone time after time just to turn over the ball to the team you hate the most. I'm going to hold on to my seat until Ali and some of these other dealers stop selling then I will stand, ready to jump up in the air for joy. I'm still praying for tonight or tomorrow to go to cali and cash in but I'm not holding my breathe, just praying, praying, praying. I haven't given up, and I won't, it will happen.

i know it will happen eventually it just a matter of time good thing i am good at holding my breath huh

I don't think that a currency broker stops selling Currency when it increases in value. I'm sure that they will continue to sell it, it will just cost more. Remember many people buy foreign currency for traveling purposes. People will need to continue to buy IQD. There are many business people and travelers that will continue to buy IQD that may have nothing to do with trying to make a profit..........Just my thoughts.

Good thing you did not hold your BREATHE

The ride continues.

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1608)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 14-MAR-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 17

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 189,830,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 189,830,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

Edited by beau777
left out a word (NOT)