Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China's Currency Going Global ?

Great post. Definitely made me smile. smile.gif

WW.

PS. I have an order of Yuan in the mail..... so, I guess I'm right behind you. biggrin.gif

Yeah that was my last order... pretty easy to get too, they were ready for pick up in the bank within 2 days of ordering

Just picked up more yesterday .....

Yeah that was my last order... pretty easy to get too, they were ready for pick up in the bank within 2 days of ordering

Just picked up more yesterday .....

PS: thanks for contributing to my financial health!

I notice the computer in the back ground has an Intel processor..... I am heavily invested in Intel Corp. (INTC) right now (along with my good friend Warren Buffett).

So, again, I say,"Thanks." biggrin.gif

Congrats on your Yuan. With all of the gold they are gathering I am hoping soon their currency will be "as good as gold."

WW.

Corn-on-the-Cob.jpg

Do "yuan" some corn with that corny line? Yuk, yuk, yuk.... biggrin.gif

Why yes sir, I do, it will compliment the crow I'm hoping to eat!

Just curious, do you remember the spread the bank charged when you ordered? I ordered some last week for a client of mine, and if I remember correctly, XE was showing $100=630 yuan but we actually recieved approx $567 with the bank's spread.

• Upvote 1

Just curious, do you remember the spread the bank charged when you ordered? I ordered some last week for a client of mine, and if I remember correctly, XE was showing $100=630 yuan but we actually recieved approx $567 with the bank's spread.

For my last order XE was showing 10.01 Yuan to £1 ........... my bank gave me 9.24 Yuan for £1 (picture above is 6000Yuan)

Probably no use to you as your not in the UK but there you go.

• Upvote 1

For my last order XE was showing 10.01 Yuan to £1 ........... my bank gave me 9.24 Yuan for £1 (picture above is 6000Yuan)

Probably no use to you as your not in the UK but there you go.

I'm not great at math especially not on a Saturday night, hopefully a math fairy will step in and give us an answer. If not I'll try to figure it out tomorrow. Thanks for the reply.

• Upvote 1

Too funny. biggrin.gif

Well, WB, I didn't order from a bank, I ordered from the same place I buy my IQD: Dinar Banker, or, Sterling Currency Group.

https://www.sterlingcurrencygroup.com/buy-currencies.html

They charge $218 per 1,000 RMB (Yuan) + $20 for shipping and handling. It looks like you are getting a better deal than I got at 1134 RMB per $200.

Do you mind if I ask which bank you are using?

WW.

Too funny. biggrin.gif

Well, WB, I didn't order from a bank, I ordered from the same place I buy my IQD: Dinar Banker, or, Sterling Currency Group.

https://www.sterling...currencies.html

They charge $218 per 1,000 RMB (Yuan) + $20 for shipping and handling. It looks like you are getting a better deal than I got at 1134 RMB per $200.

WW.

thats pretty steep ..... prices I get work out about $170 per 1,000 Yuan + £0 for shipping and handling ..... I'm getting the same thing $50 dollars cheaper not including shipping & handling......... you need to shop around buddy you have to be able to get it cheaper than that !!!

• Upvote 2

thats pretty steep ..... prices I get work out about $170 per 1,000 Yuan + £0 for shipping and handling ..... I'm getting the same thing $50 dollars cheaper not including shipping & handling......... you need to shop around buddy you have to be able to get it cheaper than that !!!

I think you are right M. Looks like I need to a little more homework before I purchase more.

$170 per 1000 RMB is a fantastic deal. Nice work.

WW.

I think you are right M. Looks like I need to a little more homework before I purchase more.

$170 per 1000 RMB is a fantastic deal. Nice work.

WW.

Yeah It worked out £108($170) ... it was from my bank though so probably why I got such a good deal. you should look into it anyway, It all add's up especially for larger purchases.

• Upvote 1

Too funny. biggrin.gif

https://www.sterlingcurrencygroup.com/buy-currencies.html

WW.

It was one of the big four national banks. They are probably all pretty close on pricing. Oh, and the currency arrived next day.

It was one of the big four national banks. They are probably all pretty close on pricing. Oh, and the currency arrived next day.

Interesting. And I'm assuming that you mean the RMB arrived at the bank and you went to pick it up the next day, is that correct?

I think I also read, many months back, that someone was purchasing Vietnamese Dong at Wal Mart? At least I think I did... if that's true I wonder what they charge and do they sell RMB?

I clearly have some homework to do.

Thanks M. for the encouragement.

Thanks WB for the info.

WW.