Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Tweak on easily calculating your net profits from Dinar!

dpsrmag

I borrowed from the other post the Dinar calculator and added where it will automatically calculate an additional 10% for Tithing. This way those of us who wish to be obedient to God's command that we give back to His kingdom can see where we will stand. Don't forget that whenever this RV/RI happens it is God's blessing and we should remember to give back the portion He has asked us to give back (its all His anyway). GO RV/RI and God bless everyone!

http://www.myotherdrive.com/dyn/file/477.444508.11032010.18052.6a64fi/Dinar+figure+your+NET.xls

here's another method. assume whatever dinar you have RVs at $1.00 even. Then multiply by .65. That is your RV factor.

EX: $1,000,000 dinar x $1 = $1,000,000 US x .65 = .65 factor which equals $650,000 net

EX: $2,000,000 dinar x $1 = $2,000,000 US x .65 = 1.30 factor which equals $1,300,000 net

EX: $4,500,000 dinar x $1 = $4,500,000 US x .65 = 2.925 factor which equals $2,925,000 net

Now here's how it works

you have 4.5 million

RV = Y (whatever they announce)

$1.49 x 2.925 factor = $4.358 millioin

$3.22 x 2.925 = $9.418 million

etc

This is based on 35% IRS taxation.

YOU ARE RIGHT.....

However, the goal of my little spreadsheet was to be simple and quick. There are those on this forum that might find it easier to just change one box and have the answer right there without having to think. You can change the tax rate % to whatever you want and the spreadsheet will do it your way.

Hey, when you put this in, I noticed that you placed the tithe after the tax is paid. If you give in dinar BEFORE cashing in, you still get the credit on taxes for the amount the church cashes it in for but no one pays any taxes on it. I work at my church and we have people give stocks all the time for that reason. You still get the same benefit (tax deduction), God gets your tithe and the IRS gets nothing! It could save you a bundle depending on how much you have. Yes, this is legal and ethical! This is being "shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves" as Matthew 10:16 tells us. Also, I tithe on the gross as I want the FULL blessing of God.