Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am desparate

cooked1

It seems everytime a date passes we look for a new it must be it date. Yes I am desparate for sometning to happen. How many more of these dates skll come and go before we go crazy? Is there a real magic bullet or real trigger to set this in motion? What will rrally happen?

It seems everytime a date passes we look for a new it must be it date. Yes I am desparate for sometning to happen. How many more of these dates skll come and go before we go crazy? Is there a real magic bullet or real trigger to set this in motion? What will rrally happen?

Weather its tommarrow or two years from now it will happen......Being desperate will drive you crazy, stop looking for rates and dates....it will happen when it happens....Just be patient and get on with your life dont let this thing cosume you......

• Upvote 3

The country of Iraq doesn't need the money for their people. Do they really want to give anything to the people, right? They see slight inflation in IRAQ they can take up their currency once again from 1170 to 1166 to 1160 (not yet) IQD. Everyday more oil contracts are signed and more oil comes out of the ground... The country of Iraq likes contracts because they are able to insert citizens as employees to used on the job sites and labor to be used to rebuild their country. Once they get a paycheck they can then be taxed.

Don't be desparate... move your mind to a long term place... I have been on this train for 2 years myself and feel your words and planning to see a number in late 2013. I just makes it easier to handle.

• Upvote 2

In my opinion watch the news "only" Screw the RV waiting game, Guru's Etc. Watch for Chapter VII release and Iraq's status on an International level: Acceptance into the W.T.O.(World Trade Org.) they are required to have a World Trade-able Currency to achieve the goal's they are seeking. They have stated the major currency change will happen in the 9th month (september) 2011 - the 1st of 2013. Even with these statements right out of the horses mouth SEEING IS BELIEVING. just remember this is Iraq and patience is a virtue.

:D

• Upvote 1

Yes you want to know what the magic bullet is, here it is all layed out for you. Passed the HCL, get out of Chapter 7, and the almighty form a complete GOVERNMENT. There my friend is your magic bullett. I've been in this investment 9 years this Dec. and I've seen and heard a lot over these past years, so just hang around, and most important my friend is PATIENCE... :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't pay attention to any of the crap. The absolute earliest this will happen is June. Cooked, my friend...go outside, fire up the grill, crack open a Guinness, and be thankful for the little things in life. This big thing will take care of itself. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Yes there is a trigger. It is time, not yours or mine but theirs. I'm sorry your desperate, truth be told so am I, but I am researching new ways to live my life. I quit thinking that this will make me rich. Even if the possibility is there. Don't rely on this, cause the possibility of not making the fast buck is there as well. Way too many ifs to this investment to rely on it. People act like they know what they are talking about. I beg to differ. There's no way to know what all this could be tied to, if it is tied to anything at all. We don't know. Or maybe I just read so much that I can't digest the information.

Seems like the winds of change are in the air, and a whole lot of things are about to change. I'm curious to find out if a lot of these things are connected, so I will keep reading. Quite interesting if you ask me.

• Upvote 2

I feel you..... I really do.

You're only seeing "windows" because these gurus are telling you there are windows.

There aren't any windows.

As silly as this may sound, I highly recommend pulling yourself away from the boards --don't visit daily. Maybe- once or twice a week.

I guarantee you - you won't miss anything. Whatever happens will happen in it's own time.

You'll drive yourself nuts waiting for the next window/date. From when I joined this site- it seems the windows are every 2 weeks. Usually the end/beginning of the month or the middle.

I do feel bad for those that are in financial need and are/were relying on this.

Good news is at least they are throwing out some solid time references now- June, September, and beginning of next year.

Hang in there :)

Patience, best advice I can give. I have been in this since 03. Patience

Cooked get ahold of yourself, man!!!!!!!!

Screenshot2010-08-05at113151PM1.png

"For god sakes jim I'm a dinar holder not Shabibi" LOL! Spose that would have been funnier if it was Kirk as opposed to Picard : )

Yes there is a trigger. It is time, not yours or mine but theirs. I'm sorry your desperate, truth be told so am I, but I am researching new ways to live my life. I quit thinking that this will make me rich. Even if the possibility is there. Don't rely on this, cause the possibility of not making the fast buck is there as well. Way too many ifs to this investment to rely on it. People act like they know what they are talking about. I beg to differ. There's no way to know what all this could be tied to, if it is tied to anything at all. We don't know. Or maybe I just read so much that I can't digest the information.

Seems like the winds of change are in the air, and a whole lot of things are about to change. I'm curious to find out if a lot of these things are connected, so I will keep reading. Quite interesting if you ask me.

Fast Arnie Thank You for your elloquent post.

Cooked all I can Say is...

Plan A, Plan B!!! and maybe plan C...

Edited by Maggie123

Dear Desperate,

I would recommend that you put your hope into something other than IQD. Even if it revalues tomorrow at $22, you're not going to find happiness and fulfillment in this deal. Take a break from the forums and invest in the people around you. Just my TwoCents.gif

Forget about learning about anything that has to do with the dinar, the ME, news out of Iraq, or what the CBI's next move will be. That information is filled with misdirection and is subject to the interpretation of gurus who have no clue as to what is being said.

DO NOT listen to the gurus, period. Do not read the posts even for entertainment . . . they are not entertaining but depressing.

Never read about the RD or LOP or RV. The posters no nothing and are full of guesses that will change tomorrow.

Prepare what you need to do after an RV or RD or whatever, but don't depend on this investment. It is HIGH risk with the potential of a tremendous return or possibly getting a little money out of it.

Read some on investing your money, how to create continuing income from your investments, work for retirement.

Go to work, enjoy your family, forget about the investment until you get the call. Life will be much less complicated, much more enjoyable, and the pressure will be removed.

Take a Pill and

relax , in the morning call the closest psych and take a seat . A word of advice , do not depend on anything . You came in this world by yourself and you will leave by yourself . That you can depend on . Period ....! You are funny . You are trying to be funny , right ? Right ?

Take a Pill and

relax , in the morning call the closest psych and take a seat . A word of advice , do not depend on anything . You came in this world by yourself and you will leave by yourself . That you can depend on . Period ....! You are funny . You are trying to be funny , right ? Right ?