Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Posting Song Videos

one2one

Annoying as it is to look for the newest news and finding songs and videos, it doesn't remove them from the site. You just need to go to each different subject heading and read the news, rumors or whatever you are looking for. I personally feel that the box with the newest or latest posts should only contain news, but it isn't my call so I just have to dig a little deeper for my daily fix.

• Upvote 1

Personally I like the song postings. It provides good entertainment and brings back memories when I am not finding the gurus at all amusing. Maybe a separate section for entertainment? cool.gif

Agree with what you said... it's posted in off topic :huh:

One2one,

Just wanted to let you know that I see your point about the music in the so called “financial site”, but I also know that it will be your choice either you want to see what’s it about or just skip it. I personally like the variety that the so called “financial site” has to offer. If you see the off topic , it’s not only song videos, there are prayers, articles that will make you laugh so loud, bring tears to our eyes, prayer requests, etc. We are one big family with all personalities the world can offer. And the majority of the family have been waiting for a long time for the rv and we are getting tired of the rumors flying around like UFOs but yet…we still click and read the rumors and some will get mad and bash, some will laugh and some treat it as entertainment. I personally will read the rumors for entertainment and some rumors I would take notice. Some of DV family members are natural born comedians with their comments in the thread and they give me a good laugh and it’s better than comedian club (at least this one is free).

So… get to know us :) with all kinds of our personalities and I think you will enjoy the site more and soon or later you will grow to love the family. If the music is too loud, I believe you can mute it so it doesn’t bother you :)

By the way, hope you consider Vegas when this RV train finally here :) to have a reunion with DV family members :)

Have a great weekend :)

• Upvote 4

While I do sometimes watch the music or movie videos, it is often not apparent that that is what they are. Could you add two or three new forums: music, movies, humor? We could then enjoy those things when the mood strikes us without a lot of unnecessary searching through the off topic posts. Thanks!

Edited by Xtaxguy
  • Upvote 1

One2one,

Just wanted to let you know that I see your point about the music in the so called “financial site”, but I also know that it will be your choice either you want to see what’s it about or just skip it. I personally like the variety that the so called “financial site” has to offer. If you see the off topic , it’s not only song videos, there are prayers, articles that will make you laugh so loud, bring tears to our eyes, prayer requests, etc. We are one big family with all personalities the world can offer. And the majority of the family have been waiting for a long time for the rv and we are getting tired of the rumors flying around like UFOs but yet…we still click and read the rumors and some will get mad and bash, some will laugh and some treat it as entertainment. I personally will read the rumors for entertainment and some rumors I would take notice. Some of DV family members are natural born comedians with their comments in the thread and they give me a good laugh and it’s better than comedian club (at least this one is free).

So… get to know us :) with all kinds of our personalities and I think you will enjoy the site more and soon or later you will grow to love the family. If the music is too loud, I believe you can mute it so it doesn’t bother you :)

By the way, hope you consider Vegas when this RV train finally here :) to have a reunion with DV family members :)

Have a great weekend :)

Nadita, I like the way you voice your opinion, I could almost here the calm, sincere tone. Very well put. This is what makes this a great site, because of the variety of the threads that are put forth. And you are right, we get to chose what to read.

One2One I gave you a +plus, I felt there was no need to be neg, after all, you were just giving us your opinion. ;)

• Upvote 1