Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki: Iraq will be a role model and the Iraqis were able to actively painful stage Collapse All / expanded

k98nights

Maliki: Iraq will be a role model and the Iraqis were able to actively painful stage Collapse All / expanded

Ali Abdullah - 29/03/2012 PM - 5:27 p.m. | Hits: 34

1333031286.jpg

Prime Minister and Chairman of the Iraqi delegation at the Arab summit Nuri al-Maliki said "the Iraqis were able to Collapse Phase painful actively everybody and all sects." he said in

his speech at the meeting of Arab leaders at the summit of Baghdad, said "the Arab summit characterized by the specificity of it held in the most difficult stages.

And that "Baghdad was a ghost town cut its streets, churches and mosques preach empty and hospitals full of wounded and the martyrs."

"It was an impossible dream to meet you in Baghdad less than three years." He pointed out that "the terrorist al-Qaeda announced Allsalamah stamped their own citizens and citizens extortion, forced displacement, and we turned that page vigorously Iraqis."

He reported "that the Iraqis were able to actively painful stage Collapse all and all sects." He said the "national reconciliation achieved in Iraq was stronger than the arms in the face of terrorism and national reconciliation in our experience can be a model in the Arab world

. "

He pointed out "that national reconciliation can not be dispensed with in the time since the differences can not rely on the intelligence and military effort in these things."

He said the "Iraqi model could be adopted by States, which mainly depends on the diversity of building a state citizen, and not a state party or sect . "

Maliki and warned Arab countries that the Al-Qaeda Arab revolutions on the pretext of stealing the legitimate rights of the Arab people.

He said that "Iraq is showing his fear of al Qaeda to ride the wave of uprisings legitimate Arab and speaks on behalf of these rights to steal Arab revolutions."

He noted that "Al Qaeda has killed tens of thousands of Iraqi citizens under the pretext of resistance to the Americans."

The prime minister stressed that the theory of the ruling party and one had fallen, and Iraq has proved quite successful in three sessions of the peaceful transfer of power. "

He called on Arab states to resume the open Arab diplomatic missions in Baghdad. and wished that "the Arab presence is a bit of Baghdad, a new phase to get rid of the legacy of the former regime." confirmed "that Iraq supports the efforts of the Arab brothers in the restructuring of the Arab League."

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_152061.html

Nice article. Hear is an casual somewhat ignorant comment from myself....HOW CAN THIS COUNTRY DO ANYTHING WITH A CURRENCY THAT IS NEAR WORTHLESS...I know they have oil etc...But the people of Iraq have been stripped of everything, come on. Like everywhere else on this planet MONEY is everything, so all the talk is still just talk. Not knocking what has been accomplished in any way. But it's like hear in the US is there any reason for GAS to be priced were it is? The way I see it, the problem with all the worlds leaders-Governments is that they like to talk while we pay the price...But great article thanks for sharing it and sorry for the little rant..

Nice article. Hear is an casual somewhat ignorant comment from myself....HOW CAN THIS COUNTRY DO ANYTHING WITH A CURRENCY THAT IS NEAR WORTHLESS...I know they have oil etc...But the people of Iraq have been stripped of everything, come on. Like everywhere else on this planet MONEY is everything, so all the talk is still just talk. Not knocking what has been accomplished in any way. But it's like hear in the US is there any reason for GAS to be priced were it is? The way I see it, the problem with all the worlds leaders-Governments is that they like to talk while we pay the price...But great article thanks for sharing it and sorry for the little rant..

Because iraqs currency is not worthless. there are many countries with worse exchange rates and there doing just fine. The dinar has stability and has shown to be one of the most stable currencies in the middle east. just because you dont like the value, doesnt make it worthless

• Upvote 1

Because iraqs currency is not worthless. there are many countries with worse exchange rates and there doing just fine. The dinar has stability and has shown to be one of the most stable currencies in the middle east. just because you dont like the value, doesnt make it worthless

Maliki is claiming "Iraq will be a role model". So while I agree that they are doing "just fine" with the current exchange rate, can they ever be considered a ROLE MODEL with 1166 IQD=1 USD?