Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

currency transition

NMGarand

HANG IN THERE! ...it's a matter of when NOT if....if you set your timeline for September and not daily you won't be disappointed at all the BS that flies around. this is a "once in a lifetime opp"...try and be patient.

good luck!~

I appreciate the sentiment... and I'd be ecstatic if it happens by sept. No longer sure if it's gonna happen anymore but waiting for the lower denoms to come out and take it from there. I don't spend anymore than a few minutes a day with this, and I'm ok financially at the moment... so just waiting like everyone else.

This email did go out, I agree and it was posted on the first page of this tread. I know cause my mom received it, but I did not, so obviously not everyone received a copy at this point but that does not mean it did not happen.

Edited by darthvonna
  • Upvote 1

This email did go out, I agree and it was posted on the first page of this tread. I know cause my mom received it, but I did not, so obviously not everyone received a copy at this point but that does not mean it did not happen.

I emailed Ali ....I will post his response.

This is the e-mail I received this past Thursday, March 22, 2012 from Ali/DinarTrade

Dear Valued Customers and Friends,

We would like to thank you for your patience during this exciting time, as we are gearing up to bring new changes in the market.

In the mean time, kindly join us on Facebook and Twitter for daily live updates on:

• The current Iraqi Dinar rate

• Up to date and transparent news

• Debunking of false rumors

We welcome all questions regarding the above matters and will attempt to personally answer as many as we can. We thank you for your consistent support, loyalty, and patronage during our transition.

Sincerely,

Ali and the Dinar Trade Staff

Visit www.dinartrade.com

Unsubscribe

This is the e-mail I received this past Thursday, March 22, 2012 from Ali/DinarTrade

Dear Valued Customers and Friends,

We would like to thank you for your patience during this exciting time, as we are gearing up to bring new changes in the market.

In the mean time, kindly join us on Facebook and Twitter for daily live updates on:

• The current Iraqi Dinar rate

• Up to date and transparent news

• Debunking of false rumors

We welcome all questions regarding the above matters and will attempt to personally answer as many as we can. We thank you for your consistent support, loyalty, and patronage during our transition.

Sincerely,

Ali and the Dinar Trade Staff

Visit www.dinartrade.com

Unsubscribe

this in NO WAY says what the original poster of this thread claims!...he put HIS own spin on it.NOT a good idea.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

RESPONSE FROM ALI...

"The gentlemen is posting information that is false. We made no claims about a change in the currency. We sent out an email inviting our customers to join us on facebook or twitter for up to date news. We sent the email in batches and have not finished sending those emails out. "

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

I just got my e-mail from Dinar Trade. On the web site it states that I should prepare for a major

currency transition in the near future. It also states that the currency trade is suspended for dinar.

These people haven't sent me an e-mail since 2010. It looks to me that this is what Ali said he would

do when the RV was going to take place very quickly afterwards. And that he wouldn't do this until he

had received whatever proof he required just prior to the RV. So it all looks good from this angle. I

expected this to be a major indicator of the actual rate change. That being said Ya'll have a nice

weekend and remember to stash cab fare to the bank in case you shouldn't be driving at the appointed

time.

NMGarand B)

• Upvote 1

***///

Stick t' yer guns, NMG - 'Ol Sarge has yer back on this one.... ;)

Hey, acePUPeroni...! Please don't doubt the veracity of NMG's post. <_<

He was most clear in the details of the message he received right down to the point that it is

as Ali described it would be... :twothumbs:

Given the WHO WHAT WHY WHERE tenacity, I believe the WHEN can't be far behind! :twocents::partyhat::eyebrows:

Sorry, PUPster... goin' with NMG on this one! :tiphat:

DITTO ;)

From What I can see on the DinarTrade website, they are still undergoing major changes. Ali has started a FaceBook page, and he has posted updates this week, he also said he will answer questions if you send him a message though his FB page. God Bless all & Go RV

And if you can't reach him on his FB page, try him on his FBI page......j/k

• Upvote 3

RESPONSE FROM ALI...

"The gentlemen is posting information that is false. We made no claims about a change in the currency. We sent out an email inviting our customers to join us on facebook or twitter for up to date news. We sent the email in batches and have not finished sending those emails out. "

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

Thanks for clearing that up, since this is what I posted on another thread and wasn't in the mood to argue, but you handled that swiftly. Good call.