Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Florida Shooting Not Race Related

stonewall67

He is not fully Hispanic, nor is he white, his father was of white, his mother is Peruvian, HE IS NOT HISPANIC,that is just a lame attempt to save this low life.... and if you think there is not racial hatred among some, and I repeat some, Hispanics and blacks you are sorrily mistaken.

And before I forget Zimmerman IS NOT a Hispanic last name.

Hey,.. Thats my logic on Obama too!!!

• Upvote 3

Hey,.. Thats my logic on Obama too!!!

I am just stating facts, his lawyer says he is hispanic just because of his mother, what about the white american father???

To say its not race related is BS to the Nth degree, Treyvon was murdered for being black with a hoodie in a gated community, in which he lived there or visited there because of his family.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I am just stating facts, his lawyer says he is hispanic just because of his mother, what about the white american father???

To say its not race related is BS to the Nth degree, Treyvon was murdered for being black with a hoodie in a gated community, in which he lived there or visited there because of his family.

OK,, The president is the Son of a Black Kenyan Father, and a White American Mother,.. Mr. Zimmerman, and probably HIS LAWYER TOO, say he is Hispanic,.. what part are you missing for the connection between What you are implying and what is being implied?

An individuals Race neither includes, nor excludes a propensity towards racism! (The fact that I know more "White trash, then Black, Hispanic or Asian trash" is probably more geographic then emblematic.)

• Upvote 3

Man Is Brainless:... A witness has come foward and said Trayvon was beating Zimmerman senseless. Zimmerman had a broken nose and lacerations all over his face, the back of his shirt was wet and had fresh grass stains, all points to sweet little Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating the shite out of him.

would this have happened has mr. zimmerman just remained in his car, rather than exit and try to be the police? A reasonable person would have to conclude......he followed him.....he left his car......contronted this kid.....and then shot him! those are some real facts. most of what mr. Zimmerman has said is purely self serving. No investigating at the scene. im done here!

• Upvote 2

would this have happened has mr. zimmerman just remained in his car, rather than exit and try to be the police? A reasonable person would have to conclude......he followed him.....he left his car......contronted this kid.....and then shot him! those are some real facts. most of what mr. Zimmerman has said is purely self serving. No investigating at the scene. im done here!

I agree.

When the decision was made by Mr Zimmerman to go outside of the boundries of "Observe and Report", he left himself, and others open to dire consequences. The worst happened, and there now needs to be an investigation, and a judgement of the evidence.

• Upvote 2

I agree.

When the decision was made by Mr Zimmerman to go outside of the boundries of "Observe and Report", he left himself, and others open to dire consequences. The worst happened, and there now needs to be an investigation, and a judgement of the evidence.

It was just reported that one of Zimmerman's best friends (who is black) said that Zimmerman does not have a racial bone in his body!! That is why investigations need to be completed before anyone ESPECIALLY THE PRESIDENT come to any conclusion.

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 1

It was just reported that one of Zimmerman's best friends (who is black) said that Zimmerman does not have a racial bone in his body!! That is why investigations need to be completed before anyone ESPECIALLY THE PRESIDENT come to any conclusion.

Yes, I understand that the Gentleman you refer too is a highly regarded member of the community also.

Still,.. Prisons are full of folks who made Boneheaded decisions,...

• Upvote 1

WOW! Was the name calling really necessary to get your point across?

What do you think MIB stands for? Wingnut..... he left it up to us to fill in the blanks, after his/her statement I filled in the blanksdry.gif

I feel a little manipulated by the media...Trayvon Martin's facebook has been scrubbed and the photo we've all been shown of that sweet, innocent child is od when he was 12 years old. Why is the current image of Mr. Martin being kept from the public? You decide...

http://www.examiner....led-yet-photo-1

he is in the New black Panthers.......

• Upvote 1

Florida does have a history of being strict on criminals. see below:

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF, GRADY JUDD

An illegal alien, inPolk County , Florida , who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up"executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dogkilled. A state-wide manhunt ensued.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot atthe SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.

Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot thepoor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatestanswer or what!

The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes.When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet woundsin his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) ... "When you are shot 68 times you arenaturally gonna die."

Edited by carlablum
trying to help with the codes
  • Upvote 1

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-15/news/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315_1_robert-zimmerman-letter-unarmed-black-teenager

Now that Sharpton, and Farakhan and the like are throwing their hat into this ring trying to make this a case of white on black crime..... Oops.... Not the case.... George Zimmerman is hispanic and also has numerous blacks in his family and as friends..... Wonder if this truth will come out in the national media???

Is George Zimmerman guilty of doing something stupid? Maybe, we need to let the courts flesh this out. Is George Zimmerman a white man acting out in violence towards blacks??? Nope!!!!!

Stonewall67,

In another posting, I stated that I would have done my best to save you life if you had been wounded during the Viet Nam war. This, regardless of your racial or political views. You never responded.

Here, you are tying to do something impossible, which is wiping the slate of America's racial history completely clean. Stop trying. It's our history, therefore, it has to be resolved by learning from our mistakes. Not pretending that lynchings, racial killings, suppressions of black people's votes, and injustices in court rooms never happened. All these and more are a part of America's social fabric. And, like what your very words keep saying, whether they intend to or not, you, too, carry the confusion and effect of racism, no matter whether you are "racist" or not.

On the record, I don't believe you think that way. Like most of us, you simply do not know how to properly address it and how to remove its presence from your life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This guy was a want a-be cop and fell under the Because I think and say it it must be true club.He totally disregarded the authorities and did whatever he wanted to do and thought jmo that he would be hailed a great neighborhood watchdog.You see this every time someone is put in charge of something that they don't work for.He is a narsicist and is convincing the authorities that his actions were justified.I pray for the family of this young man

This guy was a want a-be cop and fell under the Because I think and say it it must be true club.He totally disregarded the authorities and did whatever he wanted to do and thought jmo that he would be hailed a great neighborhood watchdog.You see this every time someone is put in charge of something that they don't work for.He is a narsicist and is convincing the authorities that his actions were justified.I pray for the family of this young man

Always comes back around to Obama!!!

;):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: