Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are all the News stations MSNBC CNBC CNN

doninmaryland

They dont care untell there is an actuall RV. That is news! !t being close just means put an intern to monitor the story untell it breaks and have a junior reporter do a few interviews that you can use for a back story later. News sells and in a case like this you cant jump the gun you just hurt your self.

IMO its all political. The major news outlets are in the pocket of the administration (actually, got O elected) and ANY news that might imply that G. Bush did anything good is going to be squashed. A successful RV or RI will be a present from the past administration....not the current one that was against our being in Iraq from the beginning.

On October 19, 2009, CNBC in the show of Jim Cramer, he made a solid statement indicating why he understood that investing in IQD was a great investment. He as well as I think that this investment will pay off in the near future. Amen.

Guess I'm retarded to. I agree with Capt. John 110% (Boy, Liberals sure like that word: retarded)

Amen!

Beyond that, these "news" organizations aren't all that focused on news now. If there's no "thrill" running up somebody's leg as nobama inspired w/ Chris Matthews, then they're not going to be saying anything unless it's an obvious & done deal. They'll report it (or not, depending on what else is happening in the world at the time) when it happens, but - and it's excruciating to me to let this come out of my fingers - until it actually happens it isn't really news. They're news-readers now, not journalists. There's no journalistic inquiry happening at any of the "lamestream" media outlets, and to date there's no "news" to report in terms of any RV. So there's no reason to expect any of them to say anything about it at all.

CNBC did a whole week on Iraqi investment opportunities. The Dinar was only one of the options they reported on................... Also, I thought one of the rules here was "no personal attacks on members". We can "respectfully" disagree with a post, but not attack the person doing the posting. I could be wrong, but, I'm just saying.

Hello,

Would anyone know about the Kuwaiti dinar if it wasn't for this investment ? Unless you were an investor already or come from big money like that then I highly doubt you would have known anything about any foreign currency besides the one that your country uses. They are going to do the same thing they did when the Kuwaiti dinar rv'd, the chinese juan rv'd, and when the euro finally came out : quietly announce and move foward.

Sure hope you are right and hat it comes out the same rate as Kuwaiti Dinar :)