Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Strip 'Doomsday Prepper' of His Guns

krome2ez

Alex talks with David Sarti on the Friday, February 24 edition of the Alex Jones Show. Sarti is the "doomsday prepper" from Tennessee who had his Second Amendment right stripped by the FBI after he was declared mentally defective for not following the medical advice of his doctor. Sarti's story underscores how people who have chosen to live "prepper" lifestyles are being targeted by authorities. Edited by krome2ez

Your absolutely right. Buy it and be quite about it. if it`s full auto then you bury it. hahahahahahaha

No doubt!

***///

Guess it's messed up now a days to fly yer colours, man....

Bet those doctors'll be the 1st one's beatin' this guy's door down when

they're starvin' n' don't know how to kill a freakin' chicken!

Exactly! What alarms me is now they track how much ammo people buy, because you have to produce an ID, even for .22 ammo. So the govt. knows exactly who has what and can easily see who is stocking up. Yet they turn around and sell our guns to the drug lords in Mexico, something is wrong with this picture! :angry:

• Upvote 1

Exactly! What alarms me is now they track how much ammo people buy, because you have to produce an ID, even for .22 ammo. So the govt. knows exactly who has what and can easily who is stocking up.

You have to produce an ID to buy ammuniton? Not down here. I can buy ammo all day long without providing any identification. I am in Texas.

• Upvote 1

Alex talks with David Sarti on the Friday, February 24 edition of the Alex Jones Show. Sarti is the "doomsday prepper" from Tennessee who had his Second Amendment right stripped by the FBI after he was declared mentally defective for not following the medical advice of his doctor. Sarti's story underscores how people who have chosen to live "prepper" lifestyles are being targeted by authorities.

:) I have watched Daves vids for so long -he,d be like a brother- His vids are funny and arent off the wall. People dont like people who say what they mean and mean what they say.This man is harmless- Listen to his vids.He has some good things to say about Prepping.If he is that bad then they should go after ALL of the Preppy stuff thats out there. I think after watching his vids the idea i have is If there is ever an EMP he would probably be the one walking out of the woods with a full belly.This man knows what to do- The Drs who examine him will not be able to feed themselves because they are the ones who say your stupid.When the SHTF and it will- watch and see who gets skinny.David wont-and the ones that watch his Vid,s wont either- Go For It David and good luck and GOD be with you-

Exactly! What alarms me is now they track how much ammo people buy, because you have to produce an ID, even for .22 ammo. So the govt. knows exactly who has what and can easily who is stocking up.

You have to produce an ID to buy ammuniton? Not down here. I can buy ammo all day long without providing any identification. I am in Texas.

Nice, Gotta love Texas! I can't remember when they started carding you here for ammo, but it's been a for a while now, I hate it, because it's none of their business, not buying stockpiles of assault weapons, obviously I would want that person carded LOL, we just wanna buy some ammo, actually there may even be a limit on how much you can buy at once, I've never hit it, so I'm not sure on that one, but that will be the next thing.

I agree......

but what is more concerning is the over-reach of the government.

If it can happen to him,

it can happen to you.

Exactly, this is America where it is a right to own guns. It's sad that we have to hide the fact that we have them.

Same here in Arizona, you have to be 21 to buy handgun ammo and that's the only reason to show ID.