Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic Collapse Question

JamieS

Just a Question...IF we were to see an Economic Collapse in the United States or a Devaluation of the Dollar...How would that affect the RV and worth? Especially since the Dinar and other currencies are backed by the US Dollar.

Wanted other peoples opinion.

Thanks ahead of time!

If the US economy collapses....so does the rest of the world. The US is a big buyer, if not the biggest of foreign manufacturers...so if we can't buy their stuff, their economies follows ours. Also, if our economy collapses, we can't pay our debt to other countries, then they can't pay their debts....domino affect.

Look what the possible collapse of little countries like Greece and Spain are doing to Europe, if we go.....everybody goes. Not a pretty picture.

The last thing you'll have to worry about is an RV....which isn't going to happen for a couple of years anyway. Don't get sucked into the "dinar RV was designed to fix the world economic problems" theory cause it's not true. That's just pumper trash to get you to buy more dinar.

Stay thirsty my friend B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If the US economy collapses....so does the rest of the world. The US is a big buyer, if not the biggest of foreign manufacturers...so if we can't buy their stuff, their economies follows ours. Also, if our economy collapses, we can't pay our debt to other countries, then they can't pay their debts....domino affect.

Look what the possible collapse of little countries like Greece and Spain are doing to Europe, if we go.....everybody goes. Not a pretty picture.

The last thing you'll have to worry about is an RV....which isn't going to happen for a couple of years anyway. Don't get sucked into the "dinar RV was designed to fix the world economic problems" theory cause it's not true. That's just pumper trash to get you to buy more dinar.

Tim S: Please explain why you feel that the RV will not happen for a few more years, and why you think the linkage between the global currency re-alignment that is currently on hold does not include the Dinar. Do you have a basis in fact for what you are saying or is this merely your opinion?

Carlos

I agree with the first half of what you said. Pumper trash is exactly what it is. Unfortunately most people were indoctrinated with this theory when first investing. The traders and their gurus play on peoples hopes and emotions and it's a hard landing when one finally realizes that this isn't going to happen at the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

Economically, there isn't enough dinar to kick start the entire worlds economy. That is the inherent weakness of fiat currencies. It's no secret that all the worlds banks have over valued their currencies when they decided to uncouple from the gold standard.

As far as the RV being a couple of years away, my opinion is that it won't be that long, but it won't surprise me if it goes to the end of the year. I respect your conviction and yhe fact you consistently stick to it.

I agree with the first half of what you said. Pumper trash is exactly what it is. Unfortunately most people were indoctrinated with this theory when first investing. The traders and their gurus play on peoples hopes and emotions and it's a hard landing when one finally realizes that this isn't going to happen at the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

Economically, there isn't enough dinar to kick start the entire worlds economy. That is the inherent weakness of fiat currencies. It's no secret that all the worlds banks have over valued their currencies when they decided to uncouple from the gold standard.

As far as the RV being a couple of years away, my opinion is that it won't be that long, but it won't surprise me if it goes to the end of the year. I respect your conviction and yhe fact you consistently stick to it.

i BELIEVE BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG..I BELIEVE WE ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE NOW AND IT IS CALLED THE 'TRICKLE DOWN" EFFECT THAT FIXES THE GLOBAL ECONOMY...GOOGLE IT. "TRICKLE DOWN WEALTH EFFECT"