Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US soldier opens fire on Afghan civilians: Casualties reported

40oz

This needs to occur more often, it’s good for rodent control!

Unfortunately so do we from people like you on this site!!!!

This is America and we dont need additional BS to bring our nation down and look like the bully! This will not do us good in that region and it will put more of our military under stress and in harms way.

SO I am VERY curious how you think this needs to be done more often and how it helps us with foreign relations and to get missions done.

• Upvote 2

[quote name='Sun Tzu' date='12 March 2012 - 05:33 AM' timestamp='1331526815' post='891

1. Question? How would you feel if someone came into your home and killed your family.

2. These men, women and children were in their homes sleep. Not on the battlefield armed.

3. Only a coward regardless of what side they are on. Kills unarmed civilians.

4. What about the children? 9 killed if I am not mistaken.

Thank you.

No.... those people were in their homes plotting how to kill American Soldier's and which one,the mother or the children, was going to strap the bomb onto themselves to blow up more Americans. Now.....unless you've been over there in harms way... IMHO.......shut your face!!!..........:huh:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No.... those people were in their homes plotting how to kill American Soldier's and which one,the mother or the children, was going to strap the bomb onto themselves to blow up more Americans. Now.....unless you've been over there in harms way... IMHO.......shut your face!!!..........:huh:

You are epically ridiculous, and an obvious bigot bro.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It absolutely astounds me when the Afghannies react so violently (Koran burning = mistake, this recent shooting = "Snapped" ), against the U.S. when we are there to separate them from their fellow countrymen killing them. When the Taliban and Al Queada blow up a market or a funeral all you see is crying and anguish but none of the violent outrage that should be present. This recent shooting is troubling simply from the standpoint that we have so many troops over there with as many or more combat deployments under their belts and they are only a snap decision away from doing the same thing.

Bottom line is that the President and Military Leaders have to see there is no value added to staying until 2014 and they need to accelerate the withdrawal of all forces as expeditiously as they can. Karsai is a sitting criminal and is tied at the hip with all the terrorist we are there to eliminate.

I feel for the families that were killed, as much as I feel for the troops who have sacrificed so much of their time with their families and their own mental health to our nations defense. Bring them home now and get them the mental/psychological help they need and deserve.

JMHO

everyone knows about My Lai...few if any know about the incidents that preceeded it....like children receiving food or candy from the troops and then tossing a grenade back at the same troops who fed them...

1.This was no My Lai and there was no incident that justified the actions of this Staff Sgt. This was Murder of unarmed civilians. These 9 children did not have bombs strapped to their body's.

They were in their homes sleep.

2. Question? Are you saying that a Human being should over look the actions of this Staff Sgt, because he had a major malfunction? That this unarmed children are expendable? Why because they are Muslim?

68745185.jpgAnar Gul gestures toward the body of her grandchild, who who was allegedly among those killed by a U.S. service member in Panjwayi, Afghanistan.

absolutely not and you missed the entire point...as I stated CLEARLY...any civilian death is a TRAGIC loss...ANY...ANY ANY.... it's not about religion at that point.......and especially the loss of a child....NOR do I in any way CONDONE what was done....

my ONLY points were that 1) WAR IS ALWAYS HELL...2) ANY CIVILIAN DEATH IS A HORRIFIC LOSS DOUBLE WHEN IT IS A CHILD 3) FINALLY and least of all unless you were there or KNOW INTIMATELY WHAT HAPPENED YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO JUDGE.....

we all agree as TO WHAT IT IS....horrible murder...

as to the rest.....let me clarify...no one HATES WAR more than ONE who has served.........

strongly suggest anyone watch the excellent HBO entitled WARTORN.....before even trying to understand the mind of this soldier

with that I am DONE

PS your Avatar name SunTzu ?? The Art of War ?? C'mon !