Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

‘ ’USA! USA!’ Victory Chant Deemed Racial Insult

krome2ez

In the eyes of the liberals if you chant USA..., etc., you are deemed a racist.

I don't think that is the case at all..... When you chant USA, USA at an event that is appropriate to do so.... it's great!!!! When your doing it to demoralize a team you just beat.... Well, that's just wrong.

To add to my previous post:

It is no longer good enough to beat your opponent... now athletes and fans want to demoralize and humiliate their opponent.... My biggest pet peeve is when you see a kid tackle a RB or a WR down the field and jump up acting like he just did something huge.... I want to yell "YOU JUST GAVE UP A 20 YARD PLAY!!!! SHUT UP AND DO A BETTER JOB!!!!".... Or how about the kid who dunks on someone and then acts as if he all of the sudden OWNS that person he dunked on..... All the trash talking and show boating that goes on in sports these days sickens me!!! I think this USA chant is just a continuation of that. It wasn't good enough to just beat the team, these fans wanted to demoralize them as well......

This crap all started with Ali..... How we lift him up to be anything more than a draft dodger who talked trash is beyond me but that is a whole new topic........

I agree here to a large degree..... the bottom line here is America is losing its moral foundation and it is showing up in venues everywhere you look. Basketball courts, football fields, the freeway, sitcoms, etc. Everywhere you look society is deteriorating. I wonder what the Founders would have to say about this?

“ The general principles upon which the Fathers achieved independence were the general principals of Christianity… I will avow that I believed and now believe that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.”

John Adams

John Adams in a letter written to Abigail on the day the Declaration was approved by Congress

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --October 11, 1798

"For my own part, I sincerely esteem it [the Constitution] a system which without the finger of God, never could have been suggested and agreed upon by such a diversity of interests." [1787 after the Constitutional Convention, Alexander Hamilton]

“It cannot be emphasized too clearly and too often that this nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.” [May 1765 Speech to the House of Burgesses, Patrick Henry]

“We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We’ve staked the future of all our political institutions upon our capacity…to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.” [1778 to the General Assembly of the State of Virginia, James Madison]

“In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government ought to be instructed...No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people.”

[source: 1828, in the preface to his American Dictionary of the English Language, Noah Webster]

“The Bible was America’s basic textbook

in all fields.” [Noah Webster. Our Christian Heritage p.5]

• Upvote 1

I agree here to a large degree..... the bottom line here is America is losing its moral foundation and it is showing up in venues everywhere you look. Basketball courts, football fields, the freeway, sitcoms, etc. Everywhere you look society is deteriorating. I wonder what the Founders would have to say about this?

“ The general principles upon which the Fathers achieved independence were the general principals of Christianity… I will avow that I believed and now believe that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.”

John Adams

John Adams in a letter written to Abigail on the day the Declaration was approved by Congress

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --October 11, 1798

"For my own part, I sincerely esteem it [the Constitution] a system which without the finger of God, never could have been suggested and agreed upon by such a diversity of interests." [1787 after the Constitutional Convention, Alexander Hamilton]

“It cannot be emphasized too clearly and too often that this nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.” [May 1765 Speech to the House of Burgesses, Patrick Henry]

“We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We’ve staked the future of all our political institutions upon our capacity…to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.” [1778 to the General Assembly of the State of Virginia, James Madison]

“In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government ought to be instructed...No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people.”

[source: 1828, in the preface to his American Dictionary of the English Language, Noah Webster]

“The Bible was America’s basic textbook

in all fields.” [Noah Webster. Our Christian Heritage p.5]

Here Here!!!!! Well stated!!! The unraveling of the moral fiber of the average American is the root of all of these issues!!!!

• Upvote 1