Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 3/7/12

kcw

Adam, thank you for you insight in all the answers. I believe the RD will be declared before the RV, which is an attempt to withdraw the current notes from circulation. What are the possibilities that RV will be of a lower value till the Iraqi's are convinced of a minimum circulation for investment purposes, and then after its done, the will announce a larger hike in value. Any credence to this thought?

Thanks Adam & KCW for the great chat :twothumbs: Once again speaking on behalf of all VIP members

we highly appreciate all of your time & efforts on this site. :bow: The NTS train is pulling into the station.

GO RV B) Sunny B get ready..... :partyhat:

I agree WallyWeaver and while you are at it you can also lose the all caps! All caps makes it seem like you are yelling at someone!! We don't do that here!!

Now I don't agree with WallyWeaver either but sure looks like the goose and gander problem here....

[Adam Montana] later in the chat, a few people asked if Warka is still safe, should we worry, etc. My answer really depends on how you look at things. First, Warka is the ONLY Iraqi bank that will allow us (foreigners) to invest in an Iraqi Dinar account and hold Dinars in Iraq. So if you want to keep an Iraqi Dinar balance other than cash, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE but to use Warka.

No disrespect intended. Observation.

Just sayin'

Let's PLAY NICE!!! smile.gif Debate, Don't hate!! smile.gif

A little bit from your own keyboard not 3 weeks ago?

THE ONLY THING I AS A VET. MYSELF HAS TO SAY IS I HOPE THAT YOU MR. K-NOTES ARE NOT AN EXAMPLE OF OUR ARMED FORCES YOUR STINKING ATTITUDE TOWARD SOMEONE THATS TRYING TO PASS ON INFO.TO YOU THAT'S NOT FULL OF CRAP LIKE MOST SITE 'S IS TOTALLY OUT OF LINE.

croppercapture2.jpg

Didn't you read Bump's post about all caps? Ha

• Upvote 1

Now I don't agree with what was said either but sure looks like the goose and gander problem here....

[Adam Montana] later in the chat, a few people asked if Warka is still safe, should we worry, etc. My answer really depends on how you look at things. First, Warka is the ONLY Iraqi bank that will allow us (foreigners) to invest in an Iraqi Dinar account and hold Dinars in Iraq. So if you want to keep an Iraqi Dinar balance other than cash, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE but to use Warka.

No disrespect intended. Observation.

Just sayin'

A little bit from your own keyboard not 3 weeks ago?

croppercapture2.jpg

Didn't you read Bump's post about all caps? Ha

My bad.... Meant k-notes not WallyWeaver. I like that guy.

Edited by hero
  • Upvote 1