Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long has this been going on?

OldCoach

When I got in I figured this was a 10-20year investment, been in this for almost 8yrs.Still have a ways to go. The question is that you needed to ask yourself , was this a long or short trem investment. How long were you willing to wait till you would

see a possible return on investment? There are a lot of people who got into this as get rich quick. Hope that it works out. I too would like to see an RV soon, dont get me wrong, Im in for the long haul. Remenber its all about mind sets short or long

term you have to derterm which this is for you and leave it at that. ie: I have Gold that i purchased in May of 1968 for $40.70 per oz. long term investment. Flipped rental houses in 4 months. Bottom line is dont get frustrated its in the Lord hand and

his timiming, sit back and enjoy the wild ride.

Yes I was listening to oldies and the song "How Long has this been going on" was playing when I started this thread. I did look at the archives on Dinar Recaps and found the same people calling for the RV "by the end of the week" in December are still doing it now. You do still see someone replying " Is it too late for me to buy more" so I guess they are getting people to buy more with their constant BS. Its all been fun and games to me, I have very little invested in it but it bothers me when I read people talking about their cars being repo'd and the debt they are counting the RV to rescue them from. That all being said I know a guy who used to work with a lady that cut hair and she did this vets hair that Obama takes his dog to and he said it would RV at noon on Friday at $12 to the GBP :) Please don't tell anyone though because of national security and I saw a black SUV on my street the other day and I'm afraid they are watching me!

I have been kicked out of those other sites because I asked an improper question about the RV. One kicked me because I said I felt the RV would not happen until Iraq became more stable and more productive in their oil. Before It hit the screen I was kicked. Amazing. They will not listen to any other opinion other than the one they endorse and that one is based only on a FAITH structure. If you question it then you are somehow altering the good waves of grace coming from God and that will hold up the RV. Then you are kicked. I like this site for at least a person can say "I think I disagree". lol

I have been kicked out of those other sites because I asked an improper question about the RV. One kicked me because I said I felt the RV would not happen until Iraq became more stable and more productive in their oil. Before It hit the screen I was kicked. Amazing. They will not listen to any other opinion other than the one they endorse and that one is based only on a FAITH structure. If you question it then you are somehow altering the good waves of grace coming from God and that will hold up the RV. Then you are kicked. I like this site for at least a person can say "I think I disagree". lol

Seems to be what other new members are saying also..........Welcome 2 DVtongue.gif

I have been following this for 6 years and been a member for at least 2 years and the RV has been happening every weekend since I started watching the dinars. That is a lot of weekends.

6 years for me too. Lots and lots of "it's happening tomorrow" :(

newbie to this site but hav followed for awhile! great site and mostly great people!! been in this from the beginning, literally!! right now u could use ur dinar to finish sanding ur car before u paint it instead of 3m sandpaper and save money! its ok, we are all in the same boat! been some good news lately, best ive seen. my friend i hav seen and heard it all for almost 10 years!!!! its not a roller coaster ride its being buried in a coffin alive, but only if u let it, stay humble! slow and steady win the race!

blueduck

I have posted a few perspectives regarding any type RV in this forum. I have not been kicked off, but I have received a few temper tantrums.