Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki announced his candidacy for a third term

yota691

Maliki announced his candidacy for a third term

By: management of the Centre

On: Saturday 03/03/2012 18:13

Adherence to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's nomination for the upcoming general elections and to continue his political career. He said the budget next year will be the biggest of the current year's budget due to higher oil revenues, which would provide employment opportunities and construction projects.

He said the government had received notices in the presence of 13 head and king of the Arab summit in Baghdad this month. While the expected continuation of the crisis in Syria and the survival of President Bashar al-Assad, he expressed concern over the exploitation of Turkey to instability in the region and accused her of sectarian movements.

In an interview for an expanded "Journal of the World" will be published in its upcoming third release, Maliki said: "Whether I win in the election or did not win a league will not give up the political dynamic organizational structure, and will not give up my participation in the elections."

And on the move to raise the standard of living of the citizen explained, "we have signed investment contracts in the oil, and I'm sure that Iraq's revenues next year will be greater than previous years, meaning that the budget next year will be the biggest of this year's budget, which means that this extra money will lead to increased projects and create jobs in companies working in the fields of construction and reconstruction and factories, "and added," Perhaps part of the sensitivity of some countries from Iraq due to higher oil production and its impact is essential in politics, the world's oil, so they are hostile to Iraq and Ikhasamunh for having this ability. "

And the Arab Summit to be held this month in Baghdad, Maliki said "So far we were informed that all the Arab states agreed to attend, and will be attended by 13 heads of state and the king, and the rest will attend different levels," and expressed his belief that the summit "will be successful, and I hope that the dialogue in which a classic like the rest of vertices, so we asked the Assistant Secretary General of the Arab League that the agenda be cooperative in nature fundamental economic - Media - Fighting terrorism - solutions to problems - Activating the role of the Arab League to enter the line of crises develop solutions to moderate capacity. " Maliki said he rejected "the use of the Arab League to save the positions of an international solution to the problem or stuck in an Arab country, as happens in Syria."

And on the position of events in Syria, said Maliki "Anhz not sectarian, nor Ojaml the Syrian regime at the expense of his people, I do not want to keep the Syrian people, without taking his rights, but I lived in Syria 16 years and understand

Challenges. "

He said "Syria is a state central, not marginal. On its borders Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel and Turkey, which wants to extend and expand in Syria, Lebanon will be in the wrong when it comes system itself sectarian, Jordan is afraid of the coming of an Islamic movement in Syria because it Staatmdd on its territory, Israel fears of confusion equation that has been achieved by the negotiations in the years that have passed, "and was followed by" So I think the crisis, the Syrian is not in the end, they said a month and two months, I told them Take one and two years .. I expect that the crisis would last longer. system exists. and will remain there. "

With regard to relations with Turkey under the disturbance conditions of the region, expressed al-Maliki expressed concern "of overlapping factors, regional factors Arabic, there are factors of a regional off sectarian, in other words, that an entity sectarian wants to get caught entity sectarian last, and there are international efforts included on-line you want to take advantage of this communal orientation, as for example the face of America wants Iran's nuclear weapons project for the purposes of armament, but the trends in the Arab region benefited from the American effort in the siege of Iran to encircle the Shiite component. " "Turkey is serious in the starting line this year on the basis of protection in the world, as if the country is responsible and authorized as claims for the protection of the year." He believed that "Turkey that was taking off from the door of the protection of the year, this principle is wrong, the Sunnis sons home in Iraq. Sunnis and Shiites Mtaaeshun do not need a protector and guardian of their interests, as well as for the Shia do not need protection not from Iran or from any country other Shi'ite."

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.alrafedein.com/%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D520%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&u=http://www.alrafedein.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D2777&usg=ALkJrhjgh0rft_sZj6f923icQ50SYL-z7g

You are correct. After the last joke of an election, Maliki himself confirmed there would be no third term and if I remember correctly they passed it into law to help prevent any future violence. This doesnt sound right and cant be good. There is only one way he can pull this off. Yep, RV your currency and be a hero. Makes you wonder what Obama and Maliki discussed behind closed doors the last time he was here in the states.

I think Shabs hands have been tied from all the political BS not only in Iraq but around the world. Thats why he just recently said I will make a change no later than September so you better get your act together. The politicians have to get what they want first before they "help" all the people in desparate need across the world. God help us all especially those in Iraq.