Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CONNECTING THE DOTS

shabbadude

So what do you think:

The another site = Shut down for alleged IRS and other legal violations, worked with and supplied dinar to;

Currency Vault = Current supplier of dinar, worked with the another site, whose owner is alleged to be related to;

another site = "Un-reproachable" purveyor of dinar news, stepped back to "take a position with Currency Vault" and is slated to run a cash in office for;

Dinar Trade = Mysteriously and suddenly shut down U.S. operations

Names have been withheld to protect the innocent (namely me)

Please chime in with your thoughts and theories.

Share what you know or pull stuff out of your back side (get your guru on), lets have some fun and maybe learn some stuff too.... :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Crooks indeed. My advice, if you are going to buy foreign currency, whether it be IQD or something else, go to your closest INT'L Airport and use Travelex or whichever foreign currency exchange/dealer is there. ALWAYS 100% legit, and never have to worry about crap like that. I bought every penny of my VND from them, and about half my IQD from them. 100% satisfied!

PS, they dont know squat about rates and dates......never will, until it happens......same as us.

Crooks indeed. My advice, if you are going to buy foreign currency, whether it be IQD or something else, go to your closest INT'L Airport and use Travelex or whichever foreign currency exchange/dealer is there. ALWAYS 100% legit, and never have to worry about crap like that. I bought every penny of my VND from them, and about half my IQD from them. 100% satisfied!

PS, they dont know squat about rates and dates......never will, until it happens......same as us.

I'm not sure if I can post this or not. I'm not trying to promote a website or anything, I am just trying to give a safe alternative for buying currency, but I just looked at the Travelex website. You can buy currency from there website. The Vietnam Dong is on the but the Iraqi Dinar is not but it also said this "Please call the Customer Service Center at 1-877-414-6359 if you can't find the currency you need".

I think I'll buy some Vietnam Dong from them.

I'm not sure if I can post this or not. I'm not trying to promote a website or anything, I am just trying to give a safe alternative for buying currency, but I just looked at the Travelex website. You can buy currency from there website. The Vietnam Dong is on the but the Iraqi Dinar is not but it also said this "Please call the Customer Service Center at 1-877-414-6359 if you can't find the currency you need".

I think I'll buy some Vietnam Dong from them.

Be careful buying dong from an international currency exchange. You never know where it's been. :D