Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poll: Ron Paul Strongest Against Obama In Head To Head Matchup

Scrumdiddles

Also named most truthful GOP candidate in separate study

GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul is leading the incumbent president in a hypothetical matchup, according to a newly released poll from respected pollster Rasmussen.

Paul scores 43% over 41% for Obama in the poll, with 10% saying they would vote for some other option, a figure that includes 17% of Republicans.

Paul also picks up 15% of the vote from self-identified liberals, according to Rasmussen.

Mitt Romney is the only other candidate to lead Obama in the poll, scoring 45% to Obama’s 43%. Paul polls the strongest, however, given that he drives the president’s numbers down further than Romney.

A hypothetical Paul nomination also drives the undecided voters up significantly.

Senator Rick Santorum trails the president nationally by two percentage points, 45% to 43%. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich trails even further behind when pitted against Obama, with a ten point deficit, 49% to 39%.

Paul has regularly emerged as the strongest contender in other polls when matched head to head with Obama. This is the first time, however, that he has done so in a Rasmussen poll.

obama_approval_index_february_27_2012.jpg<br style="outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; ">The poll shows a significant drop in approval ratings for Obama, who has seen a recent bounce in the polls throughout the first two months of the year.

Forty-two percent (42%) now Strongly Disapprove of the way that Obama is performing as president. His overall approval rating is down six points since mid February, according to Rasmussen.

In a separate study by The Houston Chronicle, Ron Paul was named the most truthful of the GOP contenders.

Ron Paul “had 58 percent accuracy from 33 statements that were evaluated on their honesty and truth.” The Chronicle’s ‘Texas on the Potomac’ blog explained. “Paul’s true and mostly true categories were the most plentiful, tied with seven statements in each.” the report continued.

The Chronicle used fact checking site PolitiFact to analyze statements from each of the candidates and assign accuracy values.

Ron Paul was also found to have had the lowest percentage of ‘half truths’, according to the study, with 18 percent. Newt Gingrich was found to be the most untruthful candidate, with just 42 accuracy points.

Over the weekend, Paul delivered a rousing keynote speech to hundreds of supporters in Michigan.

http://www.infowars.com/poll-ron-paul-strongest-against-obama-in-head-to-head-matchup/

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The Last Republican still standing , will get my vote.

Anyone other than Obama.

In his latest speeches he calls for education.

Think about it.

If all has same education, All would earn lower incomes.

That my friend is his real goal he cant raise poverty to riches.

So he must bring the rich down to poverty level.

When all people earn same income you have nothing.

Some will argue with this, but. Think about it.

We will all be driving little green cars.

I want to be better than you (hypathetical) so I much work harder than you to get there.

If we are equal only the govt can be above us.

Then we are merely pawns to them.

Then we all know what will happen then.

"nuff said"

Edited by kid4dinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The Last Republican still standing , will get my vote.

Anyone other than Obama.

In his latest speeches he calls for education.

Think about it.

If all has same education, All would earn lower incomes.

That my friend is his real goal he cant raise poverty to riches.

So he must bring the rich down to poverty level.

When all people earn same income you have nothing.

Some will argue with this, but. Think about it.

We will all be driving little green cars.

I want to be better than you (hypathetical) so I much work harder than you to get there.

If we are equal only the govt can be above us.

Then we are merely pawns to them.

Then we all know what will happen then.

"nuff said"

I would have to suggest that both parties are led by the corporate interests, hence the reason they fund both top candidates from each side. I guess it is easier to see this if you compare all voting records in Congress. A "Corporate candidate vote" is a wasted vote in my opinion. As for me I will sleep at night knowing I did the right thing in the end by not letting the media tell me how to cast my very precious vote. As in the 2008 election I wrote in Dr. Ron Paul for President and Jesse Ventura as Vice President, and if need be I will do it again this time too! How can anyone compromise on Freedom and Liberty? This is Your Freedom & Liberty!!! I refuse to live in a "duopoly"! And yes you are correct they are trying to make us pawns, and in a since maybe we already are...

• Upvote 3

Also named most truthful GOP candidate in separate study

GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul is leading the incumbent president in a hypothetical matchup, according to a newly released poll from respected pollster Rasmussen.

Paul scores 43% over 41% for Obama in the poll, with 10% saying they would vote for some other option, a figure that includes 17% of Republicans.

Paul also picks up 15% of the vote from self-identified liberals, according to Rasmussen.

Mitt Romney is the only other candidate to lead Obama in the poll, scoring 45% to Obama’s 43%. Paul polls the strongest, however, given that he drives the president’s numbers down further than Romney.

A hypothetical Paul nomination also drives the undecided voters up significantly.

Senator Rick Santorum trails the president nationally by two percentage points, 45% to 43%. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich trails even further behind when pitted against Obama, with a ten point deficit, 49% to 39%.

Paul has regularly emerged as the strongest contender in other polls when matched head to head with Obama. This is the first time, however, that he has done so in a Rasmussen poll.

obama_approval_index_february_27_2012.jpg<br style="outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; ">The poll shows a significant drop in approval ratings for Obama, who has seen a recent bounce in the polls throughout the first two months of the year.

Forty-two percent (42%) now Strongly Disapprove of the way that Obama is performing as president. His overall approval rating is down six points since mid February, according to Rasmussen.

In a separate study by The Houston Chronicle, Ron Paul was named the most truthful of the GOP contenders.

Ron Paul “had 58 percent accuracy from 33 statements that were evaluated on their honesty and truth.” The Chronicle’s ‘Texas on the Potomac’ blog explained. “Paul’s true and mostly true categories were the most plentiful, tied with seven statements in each.” the report continued.

The Chronicle used fact checking site PolitiFact to analyze statements from each of the candidates and assign accuracy values.

Ron Paul was also found to have had the lowest percentage of ‘half truths’, according to the study, with 18 percent. Newt Gingrich was found to be the most untruthful candidate, with just 42 accuracy points.

Over the weekend, Paul delivered a rousing keynote speech to hundreds of supporters in Michigan.

http://www.infowars.com/poll-ron-paul-strongest-against-obama-in-head-to-head-matchup/

If that's the case scrum why hasn't he won any of the caucus matches?

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Keep believing the hype trooper.

You have said in the past that you don't watch youtube videos so you probably have no idea. There have been several posts on this board addressing it. Ron Paul would have won the vote in at least one state by now if not for fraud. And that's not to mention the msm bias that even you can't deny.

But ya, Paul beats Obama in the Rasmussen poll. So does Romney. And Paul's support continues to grow.

btw, is there any reason why you can't watch youtube clips?

• Upvote 1

You have said in the past that you don't watch youtube videos so you probably have no idea. There have been several posts on this board addressing it. Ron Paul would have won the vote in at least one state by now if not for fraud. And that's not to mention the msm bias that even you can't deny.

But ya, Paul beats Obama in the Rasmussen poll. So does Romney. And Paul's support continues to grow.

btw, is there any reason why you can't watch youtube clips?

you can fix or change you tube videos. Well Michigan is tonight we shall see how he does tonight.

• Upvote 1

you can fix or change you tube videos. Well Michigan is tonight we shall see how he does tonight.

Where do you get your news? Almost anything COULD be fixed or changed. Heck, even face to face someone can lie to you. Do you only believe events that you see with your own eyes?

I think what we are trying to say is the media will not show you the simple difference in crowd size. That alone should let people understand that it is weird he has the biggest turn outs and the media calls him unelectable? Next how about the passion of his supporters, I would say for every passionate supporter you can see there is probably 9 more who support him that aren't at the rallies or noticed by the main stream media. Plus you have to take into consideration that the GOP doesn't want him. Why is that? Because he can't be bought. This really is a big deal and could be the best turning point in history if he wins. It always amazes me how people take for granted their freedoms. BTW there has been fraud in every Primary or Caucus this year. Until you can see a clear chain of command of the ballots and follow the process then it can be stolen. Many people have no idea what is at stake here. Ron Paul will expose all of the fraud, and these people have made billions if not trillions. Needless to say if somehow he gets elected it won't be business as usual for the banksters.

• Upvote 1