Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Goo Roos R us

dinarbeleiver

2-22-2012 Guru Bulldog75 LEGARDE IS 'ON GUARD' TO PUSH THIS THROUGH WITH CHINA'S HELP. IMHO/SOURCES SAY, CHINA WILL PROBABLY HAVE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT 'TODAY OR TOMORROW WHEN ACTIVATION TAKES PLACE'. CHINA IS IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT. VND DONG IS STRONG. IQD RI OR RV WAIVERS PENDING UST/CHINA DECISIONS. WE WAIT. BUCKLE UP. THIS WILL HAPPEN.

2-22-2012 Guru Mike Shabibi went to Parliament today... Announcement was posted on the Iraqi Government website. He had a sit down with the Finance Committee with whats going on with the economy and how they are going to get things done...talked about how they are going to delete the zeroes which means they are going to put out new currency...that they have a timeline out there...Parliament believe it needs to be as strong as a dollar and they are on board with everything that these guys are doing and moving forward. And Parliament for the first time in a long time are finally understanding what it means to delete the zeroes. That they are going to add value to the Iraqi dinar and not subtract value from the Iraqi dinar. They no longer believe it is going to hurt the economy...that its going to help the economy. That is a MAJOR MAJOR stepping stone. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

2-22-2012 Guru Adam Montana the budget is STILL not approved but they are voting on it either tomorrow or next Thursday, what they are looking for is a removal of topic #25 which dealt with the Development Fund, it shouldn't be a big deal, but the timing is suspect...we have MP Nuseif urging Kuwait to take Maliki's visit SERIOUSLY. Advising them to consider this one of their last chances to work things out civilly before taking the matters to (basically) a "world court"...the items to work out are Chapter 7, that Port issue, and the borders. All very reasonable requests that should have been attended to long ago, but now the hammer is coming down, this is a good thing! Keep in mind this is happening NOW and they are "supposed" to vote on the Budget by next Thursday but the timing of the matter leads us to believe that they could actually vote on it tomorrow, either way, it will be on a Thursday. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

2-22-2012 Guru Doc There is a lot of great information in the media coming out of Iraq right now. Budget vote is supposedly Thursday now. There is a full court press to get out of chapter 7 and into IMF article 8 status. There are lots of articles about deleting the zeros and completing that phase of the new currency project. Some articles suggested completion by June while others say September. One article we found extremely interesting was the CBI stating the new currency would be the basis for the 2013 budget. Other articles talked about loan reform laws being passed which were not on the original published schedule of Parliament. What does all this mean? We conclude that the things needing to be in place are being addressed. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

2-22-2012 Guru Studley NO ONE IS GOING TO BE SURE UNTIL WE SEE AN OFFICIAL RELEASE. This is the most manipulated investment in history... There are so many moving parts and characters, the issues are many as well...currency plays are not an exact science...no one will know for sure...all agencies are on alert and every big player is making this happen. The problem, as always, is there are people with power who can cause problems...I believe we are in a great spot, but until we see it, I will be very cautious about what I say.

2-22-2012 Guru BGG unless there is some immediate radical turn of events this is the process I envision taking place - Maliki is simply attacking too many Sunni gov't officials for this to go any other way. It's starting to look like a political genocide over there. So that's it - Maliki out....interim in, National Meeting, Ministers and GOI seated...probable RV sometime along in the process - done by March 21st. Of course, I don't make a crummy little prediction - I went big on this one lol... All wrapped up by late March.

2-22-2012 Guru Scooter they have enough wealth with oil -- but their market capitalization is way below the norms, for example, look at Jordan -- about 250% to 300 % of their market cap...Iraq, 2.40%., roughly...they've got alot of growth and their demographic is excellent too, a large percentage of their populace is ripe for the working they just need to build capital and build it fast, then diversify that economy by 1000%, that's my biggest concern. ["continued in post 3...stay tuned"]

2-22-2012 Guru Cap1 GREAT DAY FOR AN RV. THERE IS ALOT OF GREAT THINGS HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES TO BRING THIS BAD BOY HOME...FROM WHAT I'M HEARING IS BY TONIGHT. THE BUDGET FOR 2012 IS SUPPOSED TO BE READ IN IRAQ ON THEIR THURSDAY. SHABIBI IS ALSO ADDRESSING THE PEOPLE CONCERNING THE NEW VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY...AND WITH SHABIBI SPEAKING WITH THE CROWD, IT SOUNDS VERY PROMISING.

2-22-2012 Guru Poppy3 JUST GOT OFF THE PH WITH SOLID CONTACT AND NEWS DIRECT FROM BD...HERE IS OUR STATUS. ALL AGENCIES SUCH AS IMF , WB, BIS, UST ETC ARE READY AND HAVE INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE RV EXCEPT THE GO AHEAD FROM THE GOOD DR. HE...IS HOLDING TILL THE COMPLETION OF THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE. HE WANTS ALL THE TRIBAL BLOCK LEADERSHIP TO KNOW ALL THE CONCESSSIONS AND AGREEMENTS THEY HAVE MADE TO BE MADE PUBLIC TO ALL CONCERNED. ONCE THIS HAPPENS HE WILL RELEASE. THIS MEETING AS WE HEAR TODAY HAS NOT BEEN SCHEDULED BUT COULD BE AT ANY TIME. HE COULD RELEASE PRIOR TO BUT AS I SAID THEY ARE NOT EXPECTING HIM TO DO SO.

2-22-2012 Guru Bulldog75 THE UNITED NATIONS HAS NOT UPDATED SINCE THE 15TH. LAST UPDATE IS THE 1ST FOR THE U.N. WHICH IS VERY UNUSUAL AND EXTREME FOR THEM. WE HAVE HAD A TEMPORARY HOLD ON THE RV DUE TO MANY REASONS. THOSE WILL BE DISCUSSED TOMORROW [WEDNESDAY]. THIS WILL DOMINO MUY PRONTO. WE ARE GOOD AND THE TRAIN STILL COMES, SLOWLY BUT SURELY.

2-22-2012 Guru Scooter Follow the game plan folks -- The IMF CR's, World Bank DPL, and the latest laws being passed by parliament. I think there's an abundance of information that we aren't seeing, for example, who are the proxy countries supporting this RV. Why hasn't Iraq privatized those SOE's, State owned enterprises, that's what will fund the governments liquidity...those are my questions but nobody but just a handful of people really know, JMO. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1n9TVBank