Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A LOT

Maserati

Since we are talking about spelling;

Is it ARBIL, ERBIL or IRBIL?????????????????????

Sometimes it is spelled different in the same paragraph!!!!!!!!!!

I've wondered about that too!!

Thanks for the warm welcome and back at ya! :D I've been in this investment for 3 years and lurking here at DV for almost 2. Feel like I know many of you. No better dinar site in the world!

You have quite the visual user name!!

When I read your name I can just see them ( the snots) flying ....!

That is perhaps another topic...The

USER NAMES some folks have here...have you ever thought about it? :D

"Every one of the songs at that wedding were beautiful and everyone in the wedding party looked wonderful."

Oh, I see, Lutie!! You are right. "Every one" is two words, but "everyone" is only one, and in their own uses, both are correct. By the way, my youngest daughter's name is Melissa, and my own personal nickname for her has always been Lutie. I love that name!!

Your question reminds me of another anomoly in our language. Our language is so fluid that it changes and absorbs words of other languages easily. Many are food words, as in taco, pizza, etc. But regular changes occurring over time can really create some doozies. Here is an example--

The words, "an other" were once used together and that is how they were separated and spelled. But then people began to put them together in their writing, and they became "another." Now people are beginning to separate them again, but differently. They separate them by saying "a nother" instead of "an other." This allows them to insert another word between "a" and "nother, " so they usually insert the word "whole," as in "I know 'a whole nother' reason for that" They do this to add further emphasis. But it is incorrect because the original words "an other" were combined into "another," and until recently "a nother" was never used. In fact, no word "nother" even exists. But by the time your grandchildren are in college, it will probably be commonplace. Just your magical language in the process of one of its magnificent adaptable changes. haha