Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Understanding the Dinar

Homefront

I understand that the Dinar will RV, we just don't know the Value or when. I had read something today went like this, when the Dinar RV's its going to be based on the new Dinar (2013) with out the Zeros, so what I'm hearing is if you have $25,000 dinar bill it will be looked at as $25.00 now based on that the RV may be 1.00+ so the end result is you would have $25.00 and if one has $1,000 New Dinar (same as 1,000,000 Old Dinar with out zeros) then you would be looking at $1,000.00, is this true and what’s the odds of this happening? (YUK)

Thank You For Your Time!

• Upvote 1

I understand that the Dinar will RV, we just don't know the Value or when. I had read something today went like this, when the Dinar RV's its going to be based on the new Dinar (2013) with out the Zeros, so what I'm hearing is if you have $25,000 dinar bill it will be looked at as $25.00 now based on that the RV may be 1.00+ so the end result is you would have $25.00 and if one has $1,000 New Dinar (same as 1,000,000 Old Dinar with out zeros) then you would be looking at $1,000.00, is this true and what’s the odds of this happening? (YUK)

Thank You For Your Time!

That is referred to as a "Redenomination" and is not what we are hoping for. Basically, that is the worst case scenario in this speculation short of a Redenomination with an "In Counrty only" exchange period.

• Upvote 1

Thank You For Your Time!

This is what countries with hyperinflated currencies do. If they dont do this then they continue using their hyperinflated currencies. There is nothing else. Anyone who disagrees then please show a case of any country who went from a hyperinflated state back to original value without a redenomination. Sad but true.

• Upvote 2

Thank You For Your Time!

Your not even close. The 25,000 dinar is still going to be worth 25,000 dinars. By the end of 2013 is when they want to collect all the three zero notes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1