Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Chat 2/7/12

Shelley

Med chat 2-7-2012 Early morning

Brewbaby says to (04:10:07): Well, did not get to say much yesterday, but it looks like Parliament is back to their old shiite again

Med says to (04:10:18): WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THINGS GET TO A POINT WHERE THEY AGREE THEN BAM ONE THINKS

Brewbaby says to (04:10:40): They have way too many people talking in the media

Med says to (04:10:43): OK LETS GET A BETTER DEAL IT IS THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE THAT CANNOT SHUT THE heck UP THEY LOVE TO THROW CRAP AND SEE WHERE IT STICKS

Brewbaby says to (04:11:21): and I thought Maliki told them to shut

Med says to (04:11:29): RIGHT YOU MEAN MALIKI THE LEADER

Brewbaby says to (04:11:41): yeah I know leader of what

Med says to (04:12:08): I MEAN I DONT REALLY CARE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER BUT I DO NOT SEE DEMOCRACY SUCCEEDING IN IRAQ

Brewbaby says to (04:12:19): So you think they will get this voted on next week?

Med says to (04:12:26): HMMMM AS AN OPTIMIST YES I MEAN A SERIOUS OPTIMIST

Brewbaby says to (04:12:53): I think there is too much pressure on this for them to drag it out

Med says to (04:12:56): I MEAN VERY SERIOUS OPTIMIST THERE IS ALLOT OF US PRESSURE RIGHT NOW BUT JUST WHAT IS THAT PRESSURE

Brewbaby says to (04:13:45): I think the sanctions on Iran and Syria really brought them up short, they thought business as usual

Med says to (04:14:03): WELL IRAQ IS SAYING THEY WILL NOT HONOR THEM BIG BIG MISTAKE NEITHER OF THOSE COUNTRIES ARE GOING TO MAKE IRAQ AN ECONOMIC POWER AND THERE PROBLEM IS THEY ARE TOO FRIGGN LAZY TO CORRECT THE ISSUES THAT THE MAJOR POWERS NEED CHANGED

Brewbaby says to (04:15:02): yep, they really do not think that the world will stand by and let them go against the sanctions, just who do they think they are?

Med says to (04:15:12): OH I AGREE BY DOING SO PUTS THEM IN THE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY OF CHAPTER VII

Brewbaby says to (04:15:49): yeah, funny way to put it

Med says to (04:16:00): MY GRANDSON WILL BE THE HEAD OF THE UN BEFORE THEY GET OUT OF IT 19 YRS WILL SEEM LIKE A WEEKEND

Brewbaby says to (04:16:22): I think when they found out they would not get out of Chap VII, they had to step back and regroup

Med says to (04:16:30): IF THEY CONTINUE TO BE MORONS I KNOW I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO TELL AN IDIOT SOMETHING USUALLY TWO BLACK EYES ARE ENOUGH THESE GUYS HAVE TO BECOME A HUMAN POPSICLE

Brewbaby says to (04:17:15): especially when they want out of VII so bad

Med says to (04:17:26): YUP AND IT MEANS SO MUCH

Brewbaby says to (04:17:55): do you think that when the budget is voted on that the rate will be shortly behind?

Med says to (04:18:12): NOT EVEN GOING TO SUGGEST IT

Brewbaby says to (04:18:27): put it this way, it should be, but we will see

Med says to (04:18:35): I HAVE ENOUGH EGG ON MY FACE OVER THE YEARS MY ONLY BELIEF IS THAT PHASE II IS APPARENTLY WHEN THEY WILL MOVE ON THE RATE

Med says to (04:29:53): WHAT WE NEED DONE OR HAS TO BE DONE PARLIAMENT HAS TO APPROVE THE BUDGET

Brewbaby says to (04:30:14): 1.

Med says to (04:30:20): PARLIAMENT HAS TO APPROVE THE DRAFT TO PRINT

Brewbaby says to (04:30:24): 2.

Med says to (04:30:40): SHABIBI HAS TO MOVE ON THE REMOVAL OF THE ZERO’S FROM THE NOMINAL RATE

Brewbaby says to (04:30:41): 3.

Med says to (04:30:55): THAT IS IT AFTER 3 THAT IS ONLY FOR THEM

Med says to (04:32:02): I AM COUNTING MY MONEY SHHHH 100 200 300 400 500

Med says to (04:32:46):

THEN I WOULD HAVE 10 BUCKS

I ONLY HAVE 500 PENNIES

• Upvote 3

Awww...poor med. Must be hell being a self proclaimed messiah...I mean guru...

***///

Dude!, don't dis the MEDman, he's not like those other freaks... He's brought out some pretty sane stuff.

He's one of the few that does the homework & is kind enuf to share.

He doesn't bloviate bs thru a bull horn like those weasels.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

***///

Dude!, don't dis the MEDman, he's not like those other freaks... He's brought out some pretty sane stuff.

He's one of the few that does the homework & is kind enuf to share.

He doesn't bloviate bs thru a bull horn like those weasels.

+1 For ya Sgt and i agree. Seeing Med so down kinda hurts the soul a little bit. he has brought some good stuff and i have appreciated his hard work. The sad thing is that even the experienced people buy into the hype just a little and it can wear on the nervs. I hope Med takes a little time off to gather some good vibes back.

• Upvote 1