Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I could care less

jetphyxr

2-4-2012 Guru Jonnywg We have verified that the UST is indeed out of lockdown and home with their families. No other info was verified or debunked...until i can get a handle on what is really happening...i will not make any more info public until then...READ Between the Lines, Please.

I firmly believe that the only lines he should be worried about are vertical lines !!! Nuff said!!!

• Upvote 1

2-4-2012 Guru Jonnywg We have verified that the UST is indeed out of lockdown and home with their families. No other info was verified or debunked...until i can get a handle on what is really happening...i will not make any more info public until then...READ Between the Lines, Please.

I firmly believe that the only lines he should be worried about are vertical lines !!! Nuff said!!!

Could care less means that at least you care some. Could not care less means you don't care at all. I know semantics. I'm with you. I personally don't care what these clowns have to say at all. When I check my computer, I go to the cbi site and see if the rate has changed. The only thing that hasn't changed since I joined this investment is that these guys never quit with this B.S. It makes me wonder why? Don't they have a life? Nothing they have ever said has come true so why bother reading what they say? Fact remains. The IQD will RV. We will either make money or we won't. When that is is anyones guess. Lifes a gamble, but it's worth it. jmho. God speed to you.

• Upvote 1

Could care less means that at least you care some. Could not care less means you don't care at all. I know semantics.

End Quote

Ok you know Semantics and you're right of course.. Grammatically speaking what you stated is absolutely correct.... But... In recent years the trend has been to write / say " I could care less ( without NOT) and meaning " I don't care at all".

I swear to all that's Holy, if I ever meet johnnywg, I'll make him find a dictionary and see what "lockdown" really means.

It DOESN'T mean "Hey, everyone here at work. You have to stay until we close.".

Of course, that would mean Johnny would have had to had a real job in his life and meeting sailers at the dock isn't a "real" job.

• Upvote 1

I swear to all that's Holy, if I ever meet johnnywg, I'll make him find a dictionary and see what "lockdown" really means.

It DOESN'T mean "Hey, everyone here at work. You have to stay until we close.".

Of course, that would mean Johnny would have had to had a real job in his life and meeting sailers at the dock isn't a "real" job.

I've actually googled a lot of the terms these "gurus" use and can find no reference to them in fact or articles other than guru posts. "Lockdowns", "Back Screens", etc seem to be stuff they have made up. With any luck, at the end of this ride, a bunch of these folks won't be Locked Down, they'll be Locked Up.

Edited by Tirebiter
  • Upvote 1

Could care less means that at least you care some. Could not care less means you don't care at all. I know semantics.

End Quote

Ok you know Semantics and you're right of course.. Grammatically speaking what you stated is absolutely correct.... But... In recent years the trend has been to write / say " I could care less ( without NOT) and meaning " I don't care at all".

Didn't realize that. But, thank you.

Teej

His pointless, ridiculous, garbage intel is so "sensitive" he needs to tell people to read between the lines. :lol:

I'm sure he is implying the rv has happened yet again. :wacko:

For Jonnywg- The only lines he should read between is if I hold up my ring, middle and index fingers!