Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tech Prob Getting VIP Info

dinarblesses

Not sure what or if I am doing wrong - maybe I just missed it on the site? but I did pay $49.99, and but can't seem to access info, even after logging in. I keep reading things and then seeing that it was "free" info and would I like to become a VIP -- so I need some guidance here. Did I miss a confirmation email or something? Before becoming a VIP, I had registered for the free membership. Maybe that's the problem?

Please help! want very much to not miss anything!

thanks

Not sure what or if I am doing wrong - maybe I just missed it on the site? but I did pay $49.99, and but can't seem to access info, even after logging in. I keep reading things and then seeing that it was "free" info and would I like to become a VIP -- so I need some guidance here. Did I miss a confirmation email or something? Before becoming a VIP, I had registered for the free membership. Maybe that's the problem?

Please help! want very much to not miss anything!

thanks

Send an email to vip@dinarvets.com .

To Chara55

This is a privately owned website and the owner makes the rules. One of which is to not post negative and disrespectful comments about

him or his site. He also has the right to ban anyone that does not comply with the rules. So, you also have the right to remain silent. :bow:

My 2nd favorite person!!!! Texas Granny!!!

Always cool, calm, & correct!!!

What the Heck.... :D

To Chara55

This is a privately owned website and the owner makes the rules. One of which is to not post negative and disrespectful comments about

him or his site. He also has the right to ban anyone that does not comply with the rules. So, you also have the right to remain silent. :bow:

LOL paperboy you caught me ... :rolleyes:

I did throw a little bait out there and knew you would be the one to catch it! ... :blink:

My Father is the 1st greatest since my mother is no longer with us.

Then, Texes Granny, all the moderator's and helpful people at Dinar Vet's are really the 2nd greatest, just super people!!!

Thanks for all you do!!

What the Heck

Heck - and just who is your #1 most favorite person? (were you baiting us, or what? )

Thank's Paperboy, yea my Dad did do a lot, and I mean a lot as a father, husband and person. He also went through a lot in life. Never got right side up financially till he was in his 60's..... the thing with him is he always did the right thing even if it did not benefit him, and the guy would just never give up. I do admire him.

Bless him he is 80 years old and still works at a major radio staion at a top 10 retirement location here, as a DJ 3 hours a day after retiring from the Pentagon at 66.

Ya goofbal ya got me a little emotional here.

Thanks for all you do

I re-upped my membership, got the confirmations and still no access. I sent two separate emails to that email a day appart. No responses still 3 days later. What do ya think is up?

Sara is the one that normally handles that, and she doesn't work on the weekend. If you sent the email before that, I'm not sure what to tell you. If you sent the email before the weekend, did you receive a response back?

-

Sara is the one that normally handles that, and she doesn't work on the weekend. If you sent the email before that, I'm not sure what to tell you. If you sent the email before the weekend, did you receive a response back?

-

Well I sent it on Feb 10, 2012 at 18:31:07 PST. Why is it not automatic? or a delay notice on weekends

I toiled over doing this and when I finally did it, the entire weekend of reading is wasted. I did it to look into OSI, and had to sit on my hands. Frustrating!

I guess I wait, but then again thats what dinar is all about. Just wish I new there would be no response so I could get on with my life and not waste energy thinking and trying.

thanks for the response on your part. :)

Well I sent it on Feb 10, 2012 at 18:31:07 PST. Why is it not automatic? or a delay notice on weekends

I toiled over doing this and when I finally did it, the entire weekend of reading is wasted. I did it to look into OSI, and had to sit on my hands. Frustrating!

I guess I wait, but then again thats what dinar is all about. Just wish I new there would be no response so I could get on with my life and not waste energy thinking and trying.

thanks for the response on your part. :)

Hi onerighthand, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

6:37PST is 8:37 Central, Sara is not usually in the office that late. If you took advantage of a discount, those orders are processed manually. If you had paid full price, those orders are automatic.

Regardless, I apologize for the delay and I'll see what I can do to make the entire system more automated. Thank you for understanding, and for your patience.

Look for an email from Sara today to confirm your VIP upgrade.

Best regards,

- Adam

Hi onerighthand, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

6:37PST is 8:37 Central, Sara is not usually in the office that late. If you took advantage of a discount, those orders are processed manually. If you had paid full price, those orders are automatic.

Regardless, I apologize for the delay and I'll see what I can do to make the entire system more automated. Thank you for understanding, and for your patience.

Look for an email from Sara today to confirm your VIP upgrade.

Best regards,

- Adam

Thanks Adam