Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

chuck norris

cdr

i started this thread because of all the chuck norris jokes in chat tonight. i relaize that alot of people think that they are lame, but it makes me laugh. so to the point, this thread is for chuck norris jokes. 1 joke per post. ill decide on the best joke in a couple of days, and the winner gets chuck norris braggin rights. if you think this lame please dont post. thank you.

Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

Kryptonite has been found to contain trace elements of Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks to the face. Norris roundhouse kicks to the face. This is why it is so deadly to Superman.

If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

The easiest way to determine Chuck Norris' age is to cut him in half and count the rings.

The US did not boycott the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow due to political reasons: Chuck Norris killed the entire US team with a single round-house kick during TaeKwonDo practice.

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Even the worst-laid plans of Chuck Norris come off without a hitch.

Chuck Norris cannot love, he can only not kill.

When Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Chuck Norris' Roundhouse kick is so powerful, that on the set of Sidekicks he single-footedly destroyed Jonathan Brandis' Career.