Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House of Representatives to raise its next Thursday

Sara Johnson

House of Representatives to raise its next Thursday

Tuesday, 31 December / 2 January 2012 16:16

[baghdad - where]

Lifting of the House of Representatives its sixteenth held today, chaired by Osama Najafi to next Thursday.

A parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] said Tuesday that "House Speaker Osama al adjournment of Parliament for the day to day after tomorrow, Thursday after the first reading and a second for a number of bills on the agenda of the Council, including the second reading of the bill that the financial budget of the State for the year 2012. "

The House of Representatives held its sixteenth regular, headed by Speaker Osama Najafi, and attended by more than [230] deputies, including deputies of the Iraqi List, who returned to the meetings of the Council after a month-long boycott and a half month. Finished 2.

http://www.alliraqne...27-21&Itemid=86

They use "lifting" often in their articles don't they. "Lifting" zero's, "Lifting" of the House of Representatives, House of Representatives to "raise" next Thursday. It makes me wonder what their interpretation of "lifting" and "raising" means to them. One thing is for sure, for them "lifting" and "raising" doesn't seem to mean "deleting". :)

• Upvote 1

They use "lifting" often in their articles don't they. "Lifting" zero's, "Lifting" of the House of Representatives, House of Representatives to "raise" next Thursday. It makes me wonder what their interpretation of "lifting" and "raising" means to them. One thing is for sure, for them "lifting" and "raising" doesn't seem to mean "deleting". :)

Its always been "bring in" to me zig.... They have been "deleting" "lifting" "removing" "raising" for a while now.....

If the U.N. and the IMF, gave them 30 days to finish everything or they shut off the OIL exports and freeze their assets, and stop paying the politicians, they would have all this done in a heart beat !!!!!

This has been going on since 2004.

Stop the OIL and everything get done!

Its always been "bring in" to me zig.... They have been "deleting" "lifting" "removing" "raising" for a while now.....

You are so right, they are always lifting, raising, deleting,and removing. They need to be doing some changing (rates) and exchanging.