Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Aswat al-Iraq

I need to comment that, while many of these articles may (or may not be) real, they may also be propaganda put out by political candidates. Remember how news reports are created ... one person gives an interview to a journalist. Who is the person? A candidate? For which party? They may be verified, but they may also be false. So then, if they are propaganda, you have to ask yourself ... why? Well, think about it, one political party might have an agenda against another and want to discredit their opponent. What better way to do it then news sources? Sound familiar? Wow, do we see that here in the U.S.? Yes, all the time. So when we see opposing articles, keep that in mind. I still believe, based on the amount of natural resources Iraq has that we will see an RV very soon.

sounds alot like someone is pulling the strings

I think we may have a mutual friend....Gil? If you are who I think you are..... A very wise person introduced me to the Dinar investment..... I will forever be thankful to them for the advise............Have a good one, and love your picture.

It sounds like some of you go crazy soon. Stop wondering when and tell what you plan to do with it all. One of my friends wants to live on a boat. live the good life he says , all life is good. Me debt free baby thats what I want!!Make old Dave proud. The heck with rice and beans.It's gonna be pork chops and GRAVY!!!

It sounds like some of you go crazy soon. Stop wondering when and tell what you plan to do with it all. One of my friends wants to live on a boat. live the good life he says , all life is good. Me debt free baby thats what I want!!Make old Dave proud. The heck with rice and beans.It's gonna be pork chops and GRAVY!!!

Amen to the debt free, if nothing else that would be a blessing.

For those who have not been paying attention to Aswat al-Iraq. This news agency for the past 4 months has run conflicting stories. Do you think someone might be trying to confuse you.

Just FYI...this is what PCS's in Iraq have to say about Aswat Al-Iraq:

"Media Comment: No Bias. Asharq Al Awsat is produced in London in

the Arabic language. It is owned by Saudi Arabian businessmen and its

editorial views often reflect those of Saudi Arabia. Asharq Al Awsat is

distributed in Baghdad on a daily basis and, it is available in New York and

throughout Europe and the Middle East. It is an independent source of general

and political news. It is considered a reliable source for global news.

. Email:
."

Please don't ask for a reference to this quote...sorry, but I can not and will not give it. This was just to give you a little more info on Aswat Al-Iraq.