Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STRANGE???...CBI @ 1166...Forex @ 1156...What's going on?...Why???

4aprofit

STRANGE???...CBI @ 1166...Forex @ 1156...What's going on?...Why???

CBI...1166

http://www.cbi.iq/

FOREX...1156

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

Good question and good things come to those who wait... Did I forget that with these people it might a long,long wait? They seem to be a tad bit slow, behind the rest of the normal people in this world, very sad. We feel for our men and women who lost their lives in this conflict. For these people to carry on this way is a total disrespect and our Government should be stepping up to make these children get their sh*t together. 1 step forward and 3 steps back.... :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

perfectly normal

Okay all of you can neg me if you wish. Every couple months someone posts this same exact topic. Its like clockwork. Its even brought up by people who been invested for awhile and know better.

Are they trying to get newbies excited? Are they bored? Or have they been completely asleep during this investment? I don't know. In any case, this is, has been normal movement. The IQD is not traded at this time, its the fluctuations of the USD that causes this kind of movement. Sometimes it moves a couple times a day, sometimes it moves more frequently depending on which novice forex site you visit. It can fluctuate as much as 5% +/- on any given day but usually ends up right where it started. Again I will state: this is absolutely normal. Don't believe me? Fine, I don't really care. Watch it for a couple weeks and you'll see. Just don't come on here and start something when you have no idea what you're talking about. Blind leading the blind.

• Upvote 6

On another interesting note...since I dont think that USA Today would be supposedly live and to the minute, like Forex is supposed to be, I'm just wondering where these entities come up with these rates, if it is'nt derived from the "CBI".....(Central Bank of Iraq)...and//or why would'nt their ONLY Source to get these rates, only come from the CBI...especially if it "IS NOT" Floating???...IN OTHER WORDS, WHY WOULD RATES JUST BE THROWN AROUND???

Okay all of you can neg me if you wish. Every couple months someone posts this same exact topic. Its like clockwork. Its even brought up by people who been invested for awhile and know better.

Are they trying to get newbies excited? Are they bored? Or have they been completely asleep during this investment? I don't know. In any case, this is, has been normal movement. The IQD is not traded at this time, its the fluctuations of the USD that causes this kind of movement. Sometimes it moves a couple times a day, sometimes it moves more frequently depending on which novice forex site you visit. It can fluctuate as much as 5% +/- on any given day but usually ends up right where it started. Again I will state: this is absolutely normal. Don't believe me? Fine, I don't really care. Watch it for a couple weeks and you'll see. Just don't come on here and start something when you have no idea what you're talking about. Blind leading the blind.

:tiphat: :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

To all the bashers out there that think that this is all INSIGNIFIGANT'....If the New Iraqi Dinar is as some say......Non-Tradeable, Non-Exchangeable, Non-Recognized, etc., etc., etc...(WHY IS IT EVEN LISTED ANYWHERE LIKE WE ARE SEEING)...And if the CBI...(Central Bank of Iraq)...is the only "supposedly" legitimate source for the "Real" Rate...or as some say'.....(WHAT'S GOING ON & WHY?)........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Many say that all of this is not important and insignifigant?...And I never said anything about the "TRADEABILITY" of the dinar...(As some argue that it is still not a TRADEABLE CURRENCY, even though showing up on Forex)...I just wonder why it is showing up in places at different Rates?...Why don't they just take it down, or remove it off of these sites, and even other places?.....especially if it is so "INSIGNIFIGANT".....or until it is the "REAL RATE"...Would it be any different if they were to post a country's currency like the USD or the Euro at the "Wrong or Irregular Prices"...especially if someone is looking at prices to buy or trade at?...I'm not trying to argue with anyone'...I'm just noticing these seemingly strange "Irregularities"...or, if they are "Normal"...as some even say...then so be it'...maybe once it does actually RV...we can play Dinar Roullette, and cash in at any rate we wish to, according to wherever or whoever has the highest rate?...LOL.....I know, I know...the CBI will show the real rate...but answer me this...do Forex traders go by what Forex shows, (Whereby Billions are moved daily in currency trades)....or do they hold out, and wait to make their trades, by going to certain countries Central Banks, and/or Help Desks first, to see who's right or wrong?...LOL....I'm trying to focus on finding out why we even need Forex, if they are as some of you say...."just passing information around from one subscription service to the other"......this would be making them of no purpose seemingly...Also, on another note, even if the dinar is an exotic currency, and not currently traded, like many major currencies, why should it be allowed to show a rate that is not right, or that has not actually moved...especially when the dinar was pretty much stuck for appx. 3 years at 1170 to 1?...(Has'nt this been happening even while it was stuck at 1170?)....And then, why does USA Today show the Dinar at an even different rate?......

P.S....On another note...I remember some time back, whereby they moved the status of the "New Iraqi Dinar" from an EXOTIC Currency status, to a WORLD Currency status...or so the article said, and it said it was due to the currency's popularity.....I would think that there would be monetary procedures for a change like that, but who knows?...It all seems to get crazier every day?

What's funny, is that no one has answered the question yet, as per why the dinar is even on Forex, or anyhwere else, especially with ANY rate, other than that of the CBI's?...And by the way...it is paired to the USD when showing these various rates!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1