Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Iraqiya withdrawal may enhance democratic process - MP

Sara Johnson

Al-Iraqiya withdrawal may enhance democratic process - MP

1/25/2012 5:31 PM

MISSAN / Aswat al-Iraq: National Alliance MP Mohammed al-Sayhood that the possibility of al-Iraqiya's withdrawal from the government and adopting the opposition line is an step forard for the emerging democratic process in Iraq.

Sayhood told Aswat al-Iraq that through such a move, Iraq will help eliminate sectarianism, which has reached all the way down to governmental and military status.

Iraq is witnessing big political crisis that culminated in accusations of acts of terrorism directed at Vice-President Tariq al-Hashimi, and Premier Nouri al-Maliki's decision to demote his deputy Saleh al-Mutlaq, both leading members in al-Iraqiya Bloc.

Last week, a Kurdish Alliance MP stressed the need to attend the proposed national conference to overcome the unfolding crisis.

http://en.aswatalira...e&id=146637&l=1

• Upvote 1

:lol: I think he is saying, that they have too many cooks in the Kitchen :lol:

Reality of the situation, though, is that either Allawi or Maliki needs to go away, and we all know, that Maliki isn't going anywhere, so Bye Bye Mr Allawi!! :lol:

Go RV!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

:lol: I think he is saying, that they have too many cooks in the Kitchen :lol:

Reality of the situation, though, is that either Allawi or Maliki needs to go away, and we all know, that Maliki isn't going anywhere, so Bye Bye Mr Allawi!! :lol:

Go RV!!

:D:D:D

They do. And I also agree, its hard enough to deal with one guy who wants to be dictator plus another guy whose aspirations are of the same intention. They are getting tired of the bs, so someone has to go.

• Upvote 1