Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting lawsuit regarding Dinar Banker/Sterling

NYer

My thoughts. How can the dealers obtain millions of crisp new notes without solid connections with someone connected to the CBI?...Has to be a well organized system,.

has been accusations of smuggling in the past. 

i was told by a dealer once and i think i heard this confirmedd in an article somewhere along the way that nobody gets their notes from the cbi, its illegal, has to go to a neighborhing country first. not sure if this is true but ive heard this multiple times. then it gets shipped over here by dealers or brokers to dealers. i was under the impression its one of two giant brokers who basicaly break it down to the bigger dealers like dinartrade, sterling, etc and they supply the ebay sellers and small dealers like newiraqcurrency.com or some small ones like that

i was told by a dealer once and i think i heard this confirmedd in an article somewhere along the way that nobody gets their notes from the cbi, its illegal, has to go to a neighborhing country first. not sure if this is true but ive heard this multiple times. then it gets shipped over here by dealers or brokers to dealers. i was under the impression its one of two giant brokers who basicaly break it down to the bigger dealers like dinartrade, sterling, etc and they supply the ebay sellers and small dealers like newiraqcurrency.com or some small ones like that

I was under the impression they got notes from the TBI (trade bank of Iraq) but I could be completely wrong.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I'd have to say that at least up until this point the dealers and the pumpers are the brilliant ones as far as making money goes. Just think, if we had all invested in becoming dinar dealers instead of investing in actual dinar we wouldn't need a stinking RV lol. Then again, that would have left no one to actually buy dinar and that would have made for a whole other basket of hodgepodge.

I do still have hope for it though so, I will continue to hold on until something PROVES my thoughts on this whole RV thing to be completely and undeniably wrong. That is where I am at mentally anyway. I just want to know either way already! This limbo thing is for the birds!

As for this Dinar Banker dealer it just goes to show how greedy people can really be. You make all those millions of dollars and can't pay the very employees whom otherwise without would never have been able to have accomplish this is just absurd.

Personally I have only dealt with one dinar dealer and that is DinarTrade. Made several purchases from them with the last being somewhere around Oct. 2012 and I have not had any problems with nor have I read any bad press on them. I guess like everything else it is your own choice and preference whom you deal with, but just try and be as careful as you can because there are a lot of crooks out there just waiting to take what you have.

Edited by Djorgie

Yeah, I'd have to say that at least up until this point the dealers and the pumpers are the brilliant ones as far as making money goes. Just think, if we had all invested in becoming dinar dealers instead of investing in actual dinar we wouldn't need a stinking RV lol. Then again, that would have left no one to actually buy dinar and that would have made for a whole other basket of hodgepodge.

I do still have hope for it though so, I will continue to hold on until something PROVES my thoughts on this whole RV thing to be completely and undeniably wrong. That is where I am at mentally anyway. I just want to know either way already! This limbo thing is for the birds!

As for this Dinar Banker dealer it just goes to show how greedy people can really be. You make all those millions of dollars and can't pay the very employees whom otherwise without would never have been able to have accomplish this is just absurd.

Personally I have only dealt with one dinar dealer and that is DinarTrade. Made several purchases from them with the last being somewhere around Oct. 2012 and I have not had any problems with nor have I read any bad press on them. I guess like everything else it is your own choice and preference whom you deal with, but just try and be as careful as you can because there are a lot of crooks out there just waiting to take what you have.

there's actually alot of people out there who aren't big fans of ali and dinar trade. im not sure why i think they run a pretty good company and have bought from tehm but many people refuse to buy from them and aren't fans of them. maybe someone else can shed some light as to why. 

as far as dinar dealers why hate on them, they were clever enough to realize there's an opportunity and jump in to make some money. i find it hard to believe sterling makes 20 million a month net profit. that just seems too crazy. probably trying to inflate numbers to show a larger loss.

im shocked these guys would agree to pay a web designer and seo company 10% of profits. must have been before dinar really took off because even a very nice website can be run and seo for say 10k or 20k a month whch is a drop in the bucket compared to 2 million dollars a month according to 10% of the proffits they report. that also seems like a dumb agreement as so much of the dinar buying is dependent on gurus and not just plain seo. seems like one month everyone is hey buy dinar and the next everyone is calling it a scam. seems like these computer guys are getting a cut of the gurus work in addition to just their own.

Kinda makes you wonder what Dinar Banker will do if Iraq never does anything with its currency and anyone and everyone that bought dinar from them, decides to sell it back. There goes their millions.

dinar dealers are under no obligation to buy dinar back from people so its not like all their money is back into dinar. also they never guranteed to buy back at a certain price so hyptohetically say dinar goes to 1:1 with dollar. they can tell you they'll give you a quarter for every dinar takeit or leave it

Thx For the Post NYer. wink.gif

With That Much Money Involved I Wouldn't Think That Dinar Banker Would Want To See This Go To A Full Trial. ohmy.gif

Most Lawsuits Get Settled Anyways Before Getting To A Trial With A Jury.

I Would Imagine That They Wouldn't Want To Have To Expose All Of Their Marketing Practices.

It Would Be Interesting To See The Relationship Between The Dinar Dealers And The Blatant Pumper Sites Exposed.

My Guess Is That The DB Guys Would Be Smart Enough To Try And Distance Those Relationships.

The Fact That The Original Site Couldn't Keep Up With The Demand Makes It Seem Like The DB Guys Might Have A Good Case.

I Stopped Buying A Year Ago But I Had Bought Some From DB And Had A Good Experience.

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

I also purchased from DB on several occasions and never had a problem.  It sounds like they may have a very good case.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

HMMM I have read the post and court opinions and every other persons thoughts--why not just allow the

banks to sell the dinar even at this late date--seems the private sellers have the same problems--even Colorado has to only sell the pot to ones over 21!

This is very wrong! for everyone

The hold up , the reselling , the cashing out and most have no option but to wait their turn!

Just don't see the point anymore!

• Upvote 1

HMMM I have read the post and court opinions and every other persons thoughts--why not just allow the

banks to sell the dinar even at this late date--seems the private sellers have the same problems--even Colorado has to only sell the pot to ones over 21!

The hold up , the reselling , the cashing out and most have no option but to wait their turn!

Good points, I agree.  :tiphat:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Nobody is prohibiting the banks from selling Dinar, they choose not to.

Banks don't like dealing in foreign currency, it's not their business. The few banks who do it, do so as a service to their customers and basically probably break even. That's why they stopped selling and only sell to people with accounts because it's a hassle and they don't make anything selling it to people.

More and more banks are getting out of foreign currency and just sending customers to currency exchanges. My bank stopped dealing in foreign currency.

Think of all the people wanting to talk to financial advisors or wealth advisors about this money tehy will have once it revalues. They think its a joke and a hassle and dont like being bothered with it either, i've heard them on message boards and commenting on articles saying so.

Also, i think the banks strictly sell it for travel purposes not for investments. Its not like people are gonna buy a million and call it a day. There's people who would be at the bank weekly buying $50 worth of Dinar. They have to order that for the custoemr, answer a million stupid questions, etc. Plus even though they aren't selling as an investment its probably a grey area they want to stay away from.

I doubt you can purchase bills from our own Federal Reserve Banks, so that's why you can't buy Dinar from the CBI. The CBI has regional banks, like our Fed has. More importantly here, be glad SSG has a lot of cash, because you may need, or desire to, sell your currency to them. They also sell precious metals, silver and gold, and I plan on purchasing silver, since silver is undervalued relative to gold, at this point.