Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP extention

moose 57

Somebody please help!!!!

1. I keep trying to use the link above and it's asking for an email address that it won't accept.

2. When I try to upgrade using http://dinarvets.com/links/upgrade there isn't an option to use the discount code.

What should I do?????

Read the instructions again: DO NOT try to login first. Click the link, select your package by clicking on the Order Now

button. Next page, enter your username, click "Add to Cart:"

Next page, enter 20for2012 in the promo code box - click Validate PromoCode

After page refreshes, click "Checkout"

There you go! :D

Read the instructions again: DO NOT try to login first. Click the link, select your package by clicking on the Order Now

button. Next page, enter your username, click "Add to Cart:"

Next page, enter 20for2012 in the promo code box - click Validate PromoCode

After page refreshes, click "Checkout"

There you go! :D

I can't get it to work. Tried 3 or 4 times. Probably am paid up for a year!!! computers suck

I can't get it to work. Tried 3 or 4 times. Probably am paid up for a year!!! computers suck

Okay, don't know why you are having problems but after the issues this morning with chat and the negs/+ issues,

there may be a problem so........send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com and see if Adam can help you. Be sure

and tell him what is happening when you try to use the 20% discount link.

I do know that if you try to login on the order page, you will receive an error. :(

Okay, don't know why you are having problems but after the issues this morning with chat and the negs/+ issues,

there may be a problem so........send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com and see if Adam can help you. Be sure

and tell him what is happening when you try to use the 20% discount link.

I do know that if you try to login on the order page, you will receive an error. :(

The last time I re-newed, the promo code did not work. I will log on and hopefully extend my VIP

Thank-you

PLEASE! DO NOT LOGIN FIRST!

I don't know how much clearer I can say this. DO NOT LOGIN or ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS before

you select your package.

Click on the order link. When the window opens, select your package (IGNORE THE LOGIN BOXES ON THE RIGHT).

When the next window opens, enter your username - it does not ask for your email - DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING BUT YOUR USERNAME.

Click on ADD TO CART. The next page gives you a promo code box - this is where you enter 20for2012. Click Validate Code and when the page

refreshes, click Check Out.

Please follow the instructions carefully. I just went through them myself and at no time did I receive a message about my email address. B)

PLEASE! DO NOT LOGIN FIRST!

I don't know how much clearer I can say this. DO NOT LOGIN or ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS before

you select your package.

Click on the order link. When the window opens, select your package (IGNORE THE LOGIN BOXES ON THE RIGHT).

When the next window opens, enter your username - it does not ask for your email - DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING BUT YOUR USERNAME.

Click on ADD TO CART. The next page gives you a promo code box - this is where you enter 20for2012. Click Validate Code and when the page

refreshes, click Check Out.

Please follow the instructions carefully. I just went through them myself and at no time did I receive a message about my email address. B)

I know. Thank-you Did not work for me tonight. (maybe tomorrow)