Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Franks Perspective: Post By Just Da Truth

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Studying For The Pip Test.

Subject: FRANK !!!! Friday at 3:07 am

It was asked of me by Society to answer the following two questions:

1.) You asked the same question in three different ways all in one sentence. Hmmm..........are you sure you are not a politician? LOL.

First of all our Team..........in our opinion.........saw the first PIP solely as a test. You see........they could have fired the first shot across the bow straight over the CBI's roof with the new rate.

Where is the need for a test when phase 1 prepared all the banking systems to communicate properly in and out of Iraq? Since phase 1 is null and void now.........testing is illogical.

More so Team26 and I feel that this was done to patch up any high inflations that may be starting to climb into the 10+ range. While S waits for M to sit a fully representation parliament for the whole of Iraq...........he continues to work.

Is there a delay with M and the GOI? Not really.........but why should S waste time as he sits and waits? IMO........the PIP's were also to introduce the method of releasing phase 1's lifting of the 000's from the exchange rate. We are pleased not to see any more PIP's this week but highly suspect it to happen before the 30/31st.

IMO........they will continue this pattern to lull you to sleep. Then...........SUDDENLY........in the winter months that seem like SUMMER …......in the still of the night they will show you what they keep from you.

The rate of phase 2 with the understanding that the LD's are right behind them. All of this in the Muckla (sp?) of their 2012. IMO........that encompasses the first quarter of 2012. Ever since the 3rd of January …........the GOI behind closed doors has been working on this. The CBI ….........simply watches and waits.

2.) Yes it is very possible. But this possibility is greater..........do not even consider any Thursday or any payment for any worker of the GOI to see a paycheck until phase 2 is seen by the world. It's as simple as that.

Frank E. Frank E. !!!!!!

PIP movement: In this day, with technology being as it is and certainly improved since 2007-2008, does Team26 think "multiple" tests will be required?....my premise is this, if the 4 PIP movement was a test, errors and complications may be corrected expeditiously, if the next "test" is "clean", will more tests be necessary and if the first "test" was "clean" are any more "tests" necessary??

1st Thursday payroll: Is payroll on the 1st Thursday of the Gregorian calendar or of the Islamic calendar???? If of the Gregorian, is it possible or probable that they will change payroll to the first Thursday of the Islamic calendar after the "installation of the National currency"????

Below is an article that will show you what we have been telling you since the 5th of January. Around that time the cockroaches and their leader were removed from parliament.

When the truth of the light came on they scattered into other hiding places. They huffed and they puffed until they accused everyone but themselves. We told you that A came back the following week and literally begged M …........can we talk?

M said.........I'm busy go away. If I have time I will talk to you at the end of January. So behind closed doors as we told you ….........they make arrangements to find some crumbs for A and some cockroaches that survived. If I was M I would tell A …......yes I will meet you at the end of January …........2013. LOL. Please enjoy.

A meeting soon between Maliki and Allawi

Posted by Proteus on 01/17/2012 13:13 January 17, 2012 - 14:28

Online Release NEWS http://non14.net

Vice likely a coalition of law the possibility of a bilateral meeting between Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi on the sidelines of the National Congress. Alfalh He told (long) "It is expected that there will be bilateral meetings between all political parties,

On the sidelines of the National Conference to be held soon and there may be meetings may be collected between Maliki and Allawi, we are not a problem with the meetings between the parties and political leaders as much as our attention that the meetings do not achieve the vision of a party at the expense of another. "

Alfalh condition and that "the judicial files away from the discussions between Maliki and Allawi if it occurred," explaining that "My Vice President and Minister outside the jurisdiction of the political dialogues and therefore there must be differences in political discussions." If the address to file charges against al-Hashemi said Alfalh "We are filming in this case the state on the basis of clan issues are resolved through traditional which is unacceptable in light of the new Iraq."

"We are optimistic of the results of the National Congress because it is a series of agreements concluded between the blocks and we believe that the rates of success on some of the outstanding issues will be different but it remains just a meeting and dialogue is a positive thing in resolving the political crisis, especially that he will be held between the parties in Iraqi, not international, so it is not unlikely that there will be meetings and bilateral dialogues between the various parties involved him. "

The President Jalal Talabani has called for political blocs to a national conference for resolving the differences between the political blocs and it is hoped that this conference will be held at the end of this month in Baghdad. "

In contrast, leadership in the National Accord Movement, led by Allawi, confirmed that the presence of the latter in the bilateral meetings with Maliki, without the presence of witnesses to the agreements that could result in these dialogues if what I got.

MP for Iraq to meet with the Pink said in a statement (long) "no objection to Allawi's meeting with al-Maliki if they put a coalition of state law, this matter," afterthought said, "but must be coupled with the meeting if they verify the presence of witnesses had been proposed by me Allawi earlier , and they are the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani and the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr ", giving the matter to the lack of confidence of the Iraqi rule of law," Mstdlh to "agreements Takamadt Conventions Erbil, said," have not been met Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, any commitments made by us, but proceeded the removal of the Iraqi political process through a series of measures taken by the leaders of the right of the menu. "

And witnessing the political process and the relationship between the blocks strained clear because of the continuing political differences between the coalition of state law and the Iraqi List, especially with regard to the issue of issuing the arrest warrant against Deputy President of the Republic required to eliminate Tariq al-Hashemi, the Prime Minister requested the withdrawal of confidence from the notices Saleh al-Mutlaq in addition to charges of Iraqi law of the state shirking on the implementation of the initiative of Erbil, which include achieving partnership in the management of the state and decision-making and naming ministers innocents and the formation of strategic policies and the lack of balance in the institutions of the state between the components of the people. According to the views of Congress and the Iraqi List.

Parting is such sweet sorrow. But to know that we are a part of each other as a Christian Family is like a good Chinese dinner. LOL..........you know like sweet and sour pork. By the way Iraqi TV is bored because the GOI is meeting behind closed doors this week pretending to cancel Tuesday and Thursday and whatever else they can cancel. Silly rabbits.

• Upvote 2

Hey Thug!

It might mean something if I knew what a *PIP* is. Duh-Me :wacko:

Can ya help me out here? Thanx :hug:

It's A Backup Singer For Gladys Knight ! :rolleyes:

:D :D

Actually They R Referring To The Increments In The Exchange Rate When It Went From 1170 to 1166 (4 Pips)

B) B)

• Upvote 1

Definition of 'Pip'

The smallest price change that a given exchange rate can make. Since most major currency pairs are priced to four decimal places, the smallest change is that of the last decimal point - for most pairs this is the equivalent of 1/100 of one percent, or one basis point.

For example, the smallest move the USD/CAD currency pair can make is $0.0001, or one basis point. The smallest move in a currency does not always need to be equal to one basis point, but this is generally the case with most currency pairs.

• Upvote 2

Thanks THUG!

I was looking for Frank's chat & you were kind enough to post it!! THANK ALL OF YOU WHO KEEP US IN THE KNOW even if it's other people opinion... IT's ALWAYS better then just our own,,, ya know.... wink.gif

GO RV 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2