Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Attack Iran? Nuclear Insanity: "We have the Capability to Take the World Down with Us"

DinarDebbie

Attack Iran? Nuclear Insanity: "We have the Capability to Take the World Down with Us"

by Felicity Arbuthnot

28723.jpg

"We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen, before Israel goes under." (Martin Van Creveld, Professor of Military History at Israel’s Hebrew University, September 2003)

Iran: We have been here before. The year before the assault on and near destruction of unarmed neighbouring Iraq, George W. Bush, of course declared the “Axis of Evil”, Iraq, Iran and North Korea.

But it was the man now hailed “peacemaker”, former President Jimmy Carter, who, in his State of the Union Address on the 23rd of January 1980, made the most chilling statement - until the current political psychopathy – regarding a possible nuclear strike on Iran.

Very simplisticly put, the then Soviet Union supported Afghanistan’s leftist government, and eventually invaded the country in their defence, against challenges by the traditionalist, conservative Muslim, majority and (US backed) Mujahideen.

The Carter Administration at the time seemed not too bothered by invasion, a few trade sanctions were imposed here and there, but no more. The plight of Afghanistan’s people of little consequence. However, neighbouring Iran with its vast oil reserves and the threat to Western oil supplies in shipping passing through the Straits of Hormuz, then, as now, was a different matter.

“An attempt by an outside force to gain control of the Persian Gulf region will be regarded as an assault on the vital interests of the United States of America … such an assault will be repelled by any means necessary, including military force.” (i)

Later, a US Defence Department Report, seemingly leaked by the Administration, stated that should the Soviet Union invade Northern Iran, the use of nuclear weapons would be considered.

However, the Soviet Union too had nuclear weapons, so in those, now, ironically, safer seeming days of “Mutually Assured Destruction” (“MAD”) the US simply contented itself with arming the Afghan Mujahideen - which it is now slaughtering, droning, taking body parts of as trophies - and urinating on.

The Carter Administration simply contented itself with building a Rapid Deployment Force, expanding the US naval presence in the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean.

That Deployment Force eventually became Centcom.

Carter won the 2002 Nobel Peace Prize for his work: "to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts.”

Further ironically, the United States, in 1957, had embarked on a civil nuclear policy with Iran, as part of the “Atoms for Peace” programme.

In September 1967, the US supplied 5,545 Kgs of enriched uranium to Iran, the majority of which (5,165 kgs) contained fissile isotopes for fuelling a research reactor, research Iran says it is undertaking, which the US now threatens to bomb. At the same time, the US supplied 112 g of plutonium, of which 104 gs were also for start up for a research reactor.

In the 1970s the US supported the building of up to twenty nuclear power plants throughout Iran. Contracts were signed with a number of other Western countries.

In 1975, Iran signed a contract with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.IT) for training of Iran’s nuclear engineers. (ii)

Incidentally, Iran ratified both the Partial Nuclear Test Ban treaty of 1963 and the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty of 1968. Israel, another of the sabre rattlers, has signed neither.

Bombing nuclear reactors is beyond even the actions of the certifiably insane. On 26th April 1986, the world’s worst nuclear disaster, until 2011 and Fukushima, was Chernobyl.

When an explosion blasted a hole in the roof of the plant, tons of radioactive material were blown into the atmosphere and traversed the world. To this day there are hill farmers in the UK whose sheep are still found to be too radioactive from the resultant fallout nearly 2,000 miles away, twenty six years ago - to sell for meat.

The people in the Chernobyl region were exposed to radiation about one hundred times greater than that from the Hiroshima bomb. Since, thousands have become ill and died of cancers and other diseases.

Over four hundred thousand people had to leave their homes. The water of Ukraine and Belarus is still affected, the ground in which they plant still contaminated.

There have been a litany of nuclear accidents over the years, the first, which remained the worst until Chernobyl, was at the Windscale plant on the UK’s (western) Cumbria Coast. The British responded by changing it’s name to Sellafield.

When Pan Am Flight 103, was blown up over Lockerbie, on 21st December 1988, hearing the news flash, I picked up a UK atlas. It was close enough for wreckage to have fallen on and damaged the plant. A call to a shaken operative at Sellafield within minutes of the crash, caught him off guard, they were, he said: “combing the (vast) compounds for debris and damage right now …”

The wreckage from Pan Am’s tragedy was strewn one thousand square miles (iii) Sellafield was just forty eight miles away, under the main trans-Atlantic air route. Depending on the exact route of the flight, potentially, a few minutes later the disaster could potentially have been even more appalling, by orders of unimaginable magnitude.

The route, incidentally, has not been changed.

Whilst somewhat off topic, this tragedy illustrates what has been repeatedly studied – and ignored: “Nuclear plant operators have normally considered accident sequences (called ‘beyond design basis’events) so unlikely that they have not built in (sufficient) safeguards.” (iv) These include tsunamis, earthquakes, air crashes, terrorist attacks – and deliberate bombings.

These stark vulnerabilities are hardly likely to have escaped Pentagon planners.

In an article published in the early 1980’s, as valid now, as then (see i., p 60-61) Dr Kosta Tsipsis of MIT and Steven Fetter, wrote in Scientific American on: “Catastrophic Releases of Radioactivity.”

A one-megaton nuclear weapon on a one-gigawatt nuclear power plant would vaporise the plant’s radioactive contents, along with everything (and everyone) in the vicinity. The remains would be carried on the wind in a mushroom cloud, falling out to poison people, fauna, flora, where the wind blew. Some seventeen hundred square miles would be uninhabitable immediately due to potentially lethal radiation levels.

“The destruction of a nuclear reactor with a nuclear weapon, even of a relatively small yield … would represent a national catastrophe of lasting consequences”, Tsipsis and Fetter wrote in an earlier paper.

Further, in a more extensive attack: “If .anyone hid (themselves) deep enough under the earth and stayed there long enough to survive, (they) would emerge to a dying natural environment … there is no hole big enough to hide all of nature …”

I have witnessed those affected by a reactor bombing, just a small experimental one, part of Baghdad University, prior to the invasion. It was bombed by British or American ‘ planes, three times, in spite of having been permitted by the UN weapons inspectors. The childhood deformities in the area were epidemic. One clinic specialized in treating the young victims. This is what I wrote, a decade ago:

“Six month old Yacoub Yusif, with his small hand twisted at right angle, with no thumb on his foreshortened right arm, was comparatively lucky.

“Six year old Mustafa Ahmed, with his bright, intelligent face and great dark eyes had gross deformities of his stick-like legs and arms, of his facial bones. His hands were pathetically turned.

“Sitting on the examination table like a frail broken doll, he said: "I can write." Hunched over, a tiny piece of pencil (pencils are vetoed by the Sanctions Committee, since they contain graphite) and minute square of paper (also vetoed) he wrote, the stub clutched between his knuckles, in beautiful Arabic, laughing with triumph at his achievement.

“Ali Samir, seven, shuffled in like a tiny, bird-like old man, the expression in his eyes was of one who has seen all the trials of the world.

“He was covered with head to toe ulcerations which, as they healed tightened his skin - or ruptured. His fingers were turned inwards, seared in to his palms. He had no toes.

“When his *** 'Route 97' top was lifted up, the terrible ulcerations on his back brought tears to the eyes. ‘Surgery is counter-indicated, since he won't heal - this is a genetic malformation caused by environmental changes in pregnancy', said Consultant, Dr. Harith, with commendable undersatement.

The Zafaranya district of Baghdad where he – all of them – lived, was bombed relentlessly in the 1991, Gulf War and a nuclear reactor reportedly hit. It was bombed again in 1993, and Ali was still recovering from this terror in December 1998, when the district – and believed the reactor, was hit again. He too could write and did so with evident pride - but he was unable to express it - he had no tongue.”

And what of the fear now being inflicted on the children of Iran, the Middle East, this Damoclesian sword hanging over them?

I thought again of the late, great John E. Mack, psychiatrist of renown, who studied under Robert Jay Lifton, who has made the psychology of war and violence his distinguished lifetime’s work.

Before the Berlin Wall came down, when children in school were taught what to do if “the bomb” fell, in government, fantasy world, instruction booklets, Mack received a call from the frantic mother of a five year old.

The little boy, apparently happy, well adjusted and without a care, stood as she cooked supper. Suddenly he asked her: “When the bomb drops, will the rabbit in the garden die too?”

How many more generations of children is nuclear insanity going to terrorize?

As this is being written, on 17th January, the twenty first anniversary of the first near destruction of Iraq, in “Desert Storm”, another US President and Nobel Peace Prize winner, seems to be taking the world to the brink.

In Strasbourg in 1979 Earl Mountbatten of Burma told an audience "In the event of nuclear war there will be no chances, there will be no survivors—all will be obliterated.”

The world needs no further wake up calls, from Windscale to Baghdad’s Zafaraniya, Chernobyl to Fukushima, from Falluja’s radiation affected population, the forgotten affected of the Pacific Island tests over fifty years ago, and world wide – enough.

Link here

• Upvote 3

This is just what the establishment crooks like Obama, Romney, Gingrich, Perry, and Santorum will bring about unless the people wake up and vote Ron Paul. It's Ron Paul, or die in a soon coming nuclear war brought about by these weak minded individuals controlled by evil men thirsty for power of a one world government, and money.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is just what the establishment crooks like Obama, Romney, Gingrich, Perry, and Santorum will bring about unless the people wake up and vote Ron Paul. It's Ron Paul, or die in a soon coming nuclear war brought about by these weak minded individuals controlled by evil men thirsty for power of a one world government, and money.

doctorpaul_dees.jpg

• Upvote 2

I posted an article on here last week about Iran and the nuclear state of affairs as I thought, and had some people slam me for it. I really don't care if other people have there own opinion, its not my concern, but I do care if some jumped up pip squeak starts bitching at me about my opinions.

WE NEED TO STEP IN FIRST AND STOP ANY NUCLEAR THREAT BEFORE IT HAPPENS.

There, that’s my opinion. Any goodie two shoes out there can be human shields if they want!! B)

• Upvote 2

Keep beating the drums of war, and watch what comes down upon you. The Word of Yahweh God foretells nuclear war, and Yahweh is allowing the people of the United States to put Ron Paul in the Oval office so America can delay this coming evil, and have a chance to come to full repentance before this evil is let loose on the world, because of the sins of the leaders, and the people who follow them out of ignorance. Here are a few verses relating to what's soon to come.

Joe 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Joe 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

1Th 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Isa 24:1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

Isa 24:2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

Isa 24:3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word.

Isa 24:4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

Isa 24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

Isa 24:6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Isa 26:21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Do you folks have your nuclear shelters ready, and stocked to withstand this coming evil?

• Upvote 1

Let Isreal be Isreal. They have the power and will to act. They are the one that Iran has declared it will destroy once they get the nuke. Allow Isreal to be Isreal. I also happen to remember hearing all the Liberals and screaming how stupid any concern over Iran getting a nuke was because it would take atleast 10 years. Well, here we are with serious concerns about Iran having a nuke.

Iran is not going to fire a nuke at the US, because they know it would be suicide to do so. Iran is no threat to the US, and the US needs to keep their noses out of the military industrial complex's warmongering for profits, but no they cannot do that because they have a bunch of corrupt politicians with their hands out for bribes, kickbacks, and other special interest. People you best heed the warning and stop the madness of beating the drums of war, because you are going to live to regret it. Do not think you are to high and mighty that you cannot fall, because I assure you America is walking dead as a nation, and unless they come to repentance, and stop the insanity of war after war after war, they are going to be destroyed with the rest of the insane.

• Upvote 1

Are you serious...? Do you have any idea who Lyndon Larouche is?

If you mean the guy from below, then yes, I do? Anyway, what does any of this have to do with the validity of the open letter to Obama from a top US Nuclear Expert with impeccable credentials?

"The evidence now on the record, shows, chiefly from government documents, and testimony of government agents and witnesses, that the prosecution against LaRouche was a politically motivated fraud, from beginning to end. The indictment in the case included two charges of conspiracy, and eleven counts charging acts in furtherance of the conspiracy. The charge was based upon what was later ruled to have been a fraudulent and unlawful bankrupcty and closure of three firms; government documents show that that unlawful bankruptcy was arranged by the prosecution team to create a pretext for the false charges brought against LaRouche and his co-defendants. Approximately $200,000 of the loans which could never be repaid, solely because the government had unlawfully and fraudulent closed down the three firms, were used as the basis for the criminal indictment. Through a complicit Federal judge, who refused to allow the fact that the government had bankrupted the firms to be brought before the jury, a conviction was obtained.

In addition, a massive accumulation of evidence gathered after the trial shows that:

The government lied on every crucial pre-trial issue;

The government suppressed evidence which would have shown the falseness of the charges and other allegations made by the government at trial;

The government suborned perjury, and the prosecutors made witting use of what they knew to have been perjury by witnesses whom the evidence shows to have lied while under oath.

Right before Labor Day 1994, former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark testified to an international committee of jurists and public officials investigating prosecutorial wrong-doing in the LaRouche conviction, saying the LaRouche case ``represented a broader range of deliberate cunning and systematic misconduct over a longer period of time utilizing the power of the federal government than any other prosecution by the U.S. Government in my time or to my knowledge.''

So far, although thousands of public figures from around the world, including thousands within the U.S.A. itself, have demanded that the U.S. government exonerate LaRouche of the false charges on which he was convicted, official Washington says, ``Yes, I agree: LaRouche was railroaded; but, I can't do anything. It's too hot for me to handle.''

It's nuclear insanity if we don't take down the mullah's in IRAN. They have already condemned Israel and the US for a death sentence.

Ahh a little FAUX news or CNN watcher, poor guy. There is still time for you, turn off your TV and just walk away. Open your eyes, you will feel better in just 1 or 2 days.

Common Propaganda released by the MSM (main stream media) and flooded to all networks was the False article proclaiming Ahmadinejad said

"Wipe Israel off the map" , which he Never said. Period. Never.

Example of propaganda : Israel should be wiped off map, says Iran's president LINK HERE:

Excerpt of the truth :

On Tuesday, October 25th, 2005 at the Ministry of Interior conference hall in Tehran, newly elected Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivered a speech at a program, reportedly attended by thousands, titled "The World Without Zionism." Large posters surrounding him displayed this title prominently in English, obviously for the benefit of the international press. Below the poster's title was a slick graphic depicting an hour glass containing planet Earth at its top. Two small round orbs representing the United States and Israel are shown falling through the hour glass' narrow neck and crashing to the bottom.

Before we get to the infamous remark, it's important to note that the "quote" in question was itself a quote – they are the words of the late Ayatollah Khomenei, the father of the Islamic Revolution. Although he quoted Khomeini to affirm his own position on Zionism, the actual words belong to Khomeini and not Ahmadinejad. Thus, Ahmadinejad has essentially been credited (or blamed) for a quote that is not only unoriginal, but represents a viewpoint already in place well before he ever took office.

The Actual Quote:

So what did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in Farsi:

"Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

That passage will mean nothing to most people, but one word might ring a bell: rezhim-e. It is the word "regime." pronounced just like the English word with an extra "eh" sound at the end. Ahmadinejad did not refer to Israel the country or Israel the land mass, but the Israeli regime. This is a vastly significant distinction, as one cannot wipe a regime off the map. Ahmadinejad does not even refer to Israel by name, he instead uses the specific phrase "rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods" (regime occupying Jerusalem).

So this raises the question.. what exactly did he want "wiped from the map"? The answer is: nothing. That's because the word "map" was never used. The Persian word for map, "nagsheh" is not contained anywhere in his original Farsi quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase "wipe out" ever said. Yet we are led to believe that Iran's president threatened to "wipe Israel off the map." despite never having uttered the words "map." "wipe out" or even "Israel."

The Proof:

The full quote translated directly to English:

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."

Word by word translation:

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

Link to reality : Truth Link :

So in the end he is talking about the same people we are, the Zionists (who control the US government) or the Elites if you will.

The people of Israel want the same, the Zionists do not belong there and they have 2 or 300 nukes. Why do they get to have them?

Gaddafi spoke out against them including 9/11, Ahmadinejad also spoke out against them, but nobody listens over here, too brainwashed.

Iran is not going to fire a nuke at the US, because they know it would be suicide to do so. Iran is no threat to the US, and the US needs to keep their noses out of the military industrial complex's warmongering for profits, but no they cannot do that because they have a bunch of corrupt politicians with their hands out for bribes, kickbacks, and other special interest. People you best heed the warning and stop the madness of beating the drums of war, because you are going to live to regret it. Do not think you are to high and mighty that you cannot fall, because I assure you America is walking dead as a nation, and unless they come to repentance, and stop the insanity of war after war after war, they are going to be destroyed with the rest of the insane.

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.

Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once :wacko: