Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Possumism...

possum

Momm and I believe that RV has happened at $1.17. I know the bashers will smash me but my intell supports this and so do the voices momma and I both heard last night. It will take another 3 weeks for this to become common knowledge and exchanges are available. I would recommend to kick back and relax and take this time to plan on how you will manage your windfall.

Well this is a gold letter day.. for it's the first time that I'm actually able to agree with Possum. I have heard the very same thing except not from voices in my head but clear intel on the ground.. The .86 is dinar to USD and that's about 1.16 US per 1 IQD.

I don't believe Possum has an ounce of crediability left. The weekend post proves he's just on here to waste the time of day. What crediable evidence has he offered. Nothing. He just using this 'rumor' forum to the max. Everyday a new 'rumor' to post. I believe him, when there is something to support his theory.

I don't believe Possum has an ounce of crediability left. The weekend post proves he's just on here to waste the time of day. What crediable evidence has he offered. Nothing. He just using this 'rumor' forum to the max. Everyday a new 'rumor' to post. I believe him, when there is something to support his theory.

His theory, supported or not, is NO different than anyone else's theory. Name one person's intel on this site that has ever come true. The ones that own this site have NO better logic or intel. It's all designed to sell Dinar and have fun on the ride to wherever. So now the choice is whether you want to ride or be ridden. I like to relax and ride!!!

Possum - first understand the word "intel", it derives from the word - intelligence, one of many things you lack. Just STOP! You have no credibility, no friends in high places and playing a drunken fool is pretty pathetic.

You might want to be most kind to the unfortunate... it is all simply for the fun of it, my friend... no one else takes it serious... just laugh at the possum for the humor he brings to the table... he gets the last laugh when you take him so serious... he is simply making fun of all the fools.