Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

‘Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus’: Controversial Viral Video Logs 10 Million Hits in Four Days

alan_coaks_3

When I made my post in the other forum talking about this video, it was people like therichman that I meant. I do not know what demonination therichman is part of neither do I care. He might actually be a nice person if someone can get past his religiousness and actually know him. But it is his demeanor which repels people away from that which he seems to love. It is really unfortuante and I would hope that therichman might take positive criticism. I think he is sincer but is very repulsing. I have known many very conservative people who were sincer but they were just so caustic that they drove people away from God more than to Him. The same was with strong Penticostal or Carismatic denominations. It really is too bad. I think he might mean well but does more harm than good. I would just like to see him drop using Scriptures for all his answers and try to just talk.

• Upvote 1

When I made my post in the other forum talking about this video, it was people like therichman that I meant. I do not know what demonination therichman is part of neither do I care. He might actually be a nice person if someone can get past his religiousness and actually know him. But it is his demeanor which repels people away from that which he seems to love. It is really unfortuante and I would hope that therichman might take positive criticism. I think he is sincer but is very repulsing. I have known many very conservative people who were sincer but they were just so caustic that they drove people away from God more than to Him. The same was with strong Penticostal or Carismatic denominations. It really is too bad. I think he might mean well but does more harm than good. I would just like to see him drop using Scriptures for all his answers and try to just talk.

My friend....i think you would have come to Jesus by night as well....for fear of those around you.

You are not far from the kingdom of heaven.

• Downvote 1

There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed.......What reveals a mans heart but his words

You're a devil in the cloak of a "righteous" man.... Most people here can see that. You use the Word of God to line the walls of your own stenching septic cult of personality.

• Upvote 2

I have to agree, after reading richmans quotes, I sense there may be some confusion on his/her behalf as well as ours..Richman may know what is true and says these things from the heart but does not know how to express in a way that others may understand....If richman is a new Christian, I can understand completely where he/she is coming from....It is very hard for new Christians to express the "amazement" that our Lord Jesus gives us when He indeed gives us a new heart. Richman, I think all of us would like to know where you are coming from. Please help me and others understand.

barb

• Upvote 1

Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.

You're a whack-job that thinks he's God. We've seen your type before Jim Jones, David Koresh, etc etc. You'll manage to to gather a following of weak-minded religious simpletons whom you will gleefully lead to slaughter.... as you always have since time immemorial. Jesus Himself told you to get behind Him.... now you're only left to manipulate simple-minded humans.... thinking people know who you are.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have to agree, after reading richmans quotes, I sense there may be some confusion on his/her behalf as well as ours..Richman may know what is true and says these things from the heart but does not know how to express in a way that others may understand....If richman is a new Christian, I can understand completely where he/she is coming from....It is very hard for new Christians to express the "amazement" that our Lord Jesus gives us when He indeed gives us a new heart. Richman, I think all of us would like to know where you are coming from. Please help me and others understand.

barb

AAAAAAA....there you are!.....Lord God help this person in this wicked time to seek the truth. Just as you have made me a ministering Spirit. Help us Lord! Humble our hearts! AMEN

I am not speaking for everyone.........

I seek those that love and obey my Jesus..........Everyday.

Does it sound like I am still sucking on the pure milk of the Word?....No indeed..........."They shall be taught by God"

Edited by therichman
  • Downvote 2

AAAAAAA....there you are!.....Lord God help this person in this wicked time to seek the truth. Just as you have made me a ministering Spirit. Help us Lord! Humble our hearts! AMEN

Does it sound like I am still sucking on the pure milk of the Word?....No indeed..........."They shall be taught by God"

Well, thankyou richman...I think I understand now!

Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.

I find your choice of screen name interesting, theRICHMAN.

"...It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a RICH MAN to enter into the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:24

That is also something for the rest of us to keep in mind, once the dinar revalues....we have to be very careful that our riches do not destroy us.

We need to guard against having material wealth causing us to think we don't need to depend on Jesus!

• Upvote 2

therichman,

I have a very honest question. Are you here to recruit people for some kind of cult? How you speak is extremely chilling to me and I would like to know what your intentions are?emot-questioned.gif Not bashing you or name calling but just have very different opinions to your posts.emot-shakehead.gif

I have to say you are really freaking me out!wacko.gif

May God Bless you and help you!,emot-wave.gif

Carla

If you understand, I wish you'd explain it to me!

I'm curious to hear what you think he's saying.

I personally think I need to stay away from richman and the things he has to say....God has given me His Holy word to read and believe. He has given me His Holy Spirit to lead me. He has never told me to follow the richman but to follow our Precious Lord Jesus. and thats where I am. In fact this richman scares me....I just don't think the Lord wants me around him

• Upvote 6

I personally think I need to stay away from richman and the things he has to say....God has given me His Holy word to read and believe. He has given me His Holy Spirit to lead me. He has never told me to follow the richman but to follow our Precious Lord Jesus. and thats where I am.

Amen!

I want to understand what your trying to put forth. But you speak with a twisted tongue. If you choose to spread the word of God, you need to choose God's words. The words you've presented to us is not God's way of teaching. Gather your words and let God work through you. Through you deeply... so that you may spread his word with more kindness, gentleness and love.

Just not feeling God's love from you. :)

learningallican,

God has given me His Holy word to read and believe. He has given me His Holy Spirit to lead me. He has never told me to follow the richman but to follow our Precious Lord Jesus."

You couldn't of put it more beautifully than this. Your words of the Lord dwell in my heart. Thanks. :hug:

• Upvote 2

If you understand, I wish you'd explain it to me!

I'm curious to hear what you think he's saying.

My Michigan friend, I addressed this person for a while to get him/her to reveal what spirit they are following. It did not take long for it to show up. Some might think this person is just playing around. But I have dealt with several like this that have actually been so confused by the devil that they begin to think they are of God or in richmans case thinks he is God. It is a spirit of deception and would love to find people who have become confused or frustrated with their church and will allow him to put his deceptive ideas into their head. I have seen a lot of people delivered from a lot of different kinds of spirits and most are like the Mary Magdalene in scripture who had seven spirits cast out of her. They become very dedicated servants and stay particularly close to the Word and the Spirit of God. This person is in need of help for sure! We will pray and God will send someone to bind that spirit and speak truth to this person. It will be richmans decision then if he chooses to continue to follow this error or accepts the sacrifice of Jesus blood and lives a free and joyous life!

• Upvote 1

Redrock... thanks for not biting my head off this morning for wanting to lock the post. Sometimes rather then bicker with a person who is lost and show's no sign of changes by his words, we have to step away and ask for God's wisdom to come forth to give us with His words win this battle. I admire your strong desire you have for God. Forgive me if I offended you in any way. :)