Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Restore America Plan is about to be announced

rtrusty

Ok all the news coming from Iraq is very slow nothing of any value as far as RV is concerned ,but come on what does this BULLS&^t have to do with anything dinar related ,what ,are we pumping other things here as well? :angry:

Edited by rcrge
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 18

it was posted in off topic posts so it is perfectly fine for this site..

if you dont like it, dont read it!

i think its a good article because it has to do with the future of our economy!!!

why the f**K are you guys giving negative points. the poster did nothing wrong in posting this article. grow the F**K up!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

i think its a good article because it has to do with the future of our economy!!!

why the f**K are you guys giving negative points. the poster did nothing wrong in posting this article. grow the F**K up!

Philly thanks for watching my back.

I'm just a true American who think something is wrong when we've

so many people hurting.

And this Restore American Plan is about to be announce and want you

guys to have a heads up and what to expect.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for posting this rtrusty.

Although this may be/is astonishing to some, there are many of us who are well aware of the NWO agenda.

Having just taken the time to listen to a vid. on google by Alex Jones, I admit I was depressed and felt like things could not improve.

Surely we were done for!!! But reading your post has brought sunlight into the midst, and helped to cheer me up.

But we must spread the word, and take this country back.

Please also go and listen to the info here.. Spread the word, before it is too late.

America needs you, the world needs to wake up to these tyrants.

Just copy and paste the whole address into your browser and prepare yourself for a shock.

Read the OBAMA DECEPTION and you see how the NWO plans to take our freedoms away.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7886780711843120756&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Cheers to all..

And GOD BLESS AMERICA

• Upvote 1

I heard this somewhere before, that's why people give up their Soc. Sec. numbers.

The United States exists in two forms:

1. The original United States that was in operation until 1860; a collection of sovereign Republics in the union. Under the original Constitution the States controlled the Federal Government; the Federal Government did not control the States and had very little authority.

2. The original United States has been usurped by a separate and different UNITED STATES formed in 1871, which only controls the District of Columbia and it’s territories, and which is actually a corporation (the UNITED STATES CORPORATION) that acts as our current government. The United States Corporation operates under Corporate/Commercial/Public Law rather than Common/Private Law.

The original Constitution was never removed; it has simply been dormant since 1871. It is still intact to this day. This fact was made clear by Supreme Court Justice Marshall Harlan (Downes v. Bidwell, 182, U.S. 244 1901) by giving the following dissenting opinion: “Two national governments exist; one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its restrictions; the other to be maintained by Congress outside and Independently of that Instrument.”

I'm with ya Philly, what he posted was great, the idiots don't like it cause it's to long to read and they have to keep bothering their mommy to read it for them and it doesn't say Go RV

Edited by Dinar Dude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Restored Republic

Who are We? What have We done? What can We offer? What will it do?

Who are “We”- We are Americans. We are Americans like all the many others out there that know something is wrong. We are Americans that have taken action like many others that have taken action. We are Americans that can be described by the following:

* Conservative* Honorable* Pro-liberty* God worshiping* Pro-government* Non-confrontational* Pro-freedom* Hard working* Pro-military* Non-violent* Pro-justice* Tax paying* Peace loving* Children loving* Patriotic* Truth seeking

We believe that the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution for the United States of America as conceived by the founding fathers would if administered as conceived, return Americans back to a freedom and prosperity that cannot fully be comprehended.

We are Americans strong in spirit like those that attended Glen Beck’s Honor rally. We applaud the half-a-million strong that attended that event and the millions more that watched and listened to the good and noble messages delivered that day by good and great Americans. That day was clearly understood by God fearing, good peaceful Americans. That day confused those that look through the opaque glasses of freedom limiting government.

We believe at this time in history it is the people who may best save our nation. We believe that the current policies and practices by actors that purport to have America’s best interest in mind are morally bankrupt. It is the people then that must create an alternate proposal.

What have “We” done- What a group of Americans have done then is simple! We have restored “The Republic of the United States of America”. The vehicle used to accomplish this task were Americans who stood up. The fuel was left for us over 220 years ago in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution for the united States of America, the Bill of Rights, Amendments, 11, 12, and the original 13th.

A plan supported by many Americans in all 50 republic “states” was implemented. That plan created a provisional structure where Americans can peaceably assemble and re-inhabit the de Jure seats of government as intended by our founding fathers.

What can “We” offer – We, being the people who stood up, through the construct of the “Restored Republic” offer to all Americans true liberty, freedom, and justice for all. All that is required is your say so.

What will it do? – When all Americans that are not happy with the path our nation is clearly headed down, join those that have already signed onto “The Republic of the United States of America”, our future can and will be transformed back to a de Jure form of governance as originally intended. The specific benefits shall be described in forthcoming press releases.

Folks also listen to this call has a lot of good information.

http://tinyurl.com/29khzpc

As I had said before we all need to educate our self and spread the

word so that people won't freak out when all this starts to happen

because it is going to happen.

Also here is another older site that may give you some more information.

http://tinyurl.com/2643tsv

I got your back too! +1 for an awesome read and great movement! :twothumbs:

America needs a return to the grass roots that made it great, the people! ...the Sovereign People! :tiphat:

Thor363 you're right on the money and I can tell you this this has been in the works for a few years because

of all the laws and things that have to be in place.

We also have the backing of over 50 countries and the pentagon and as always if you want to help your

own community,city or town you can get information at the website on what to do.

And I assure you once you do this you'll know how serious all this is.

Don't be afraid and l lets stand up for our country.

One other thing I must say is that we've God on our side.

And we'll not Fail

Why don't us Dinar investors use our new found wealth help to Restore America.

I don't think we could find a better group of patriots and honorable men and women then we have here at Dinar Vets to help to Restore America.

Maybe Adam would be interested in using dinar vets website or at least the code(it's the best format I've seen); after RV for another site for us patriots to come together and share information, stories, rumors, and open debate of the best way to help our country. By ourselves we can make a little difference, but if we come together as a group of patriots we can make a huge difference. If we start a 501c3, for the sole purpose of Restoring America. Then if we all only donated one Dinar note each, we would have enough to make a difference. Instead of media matters, the truth matters; instead of Acorn, Liberty Tree and so on...

And for the support of this Declaration, with firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence I pledge my life, my dinar fortune, and my sacred honor.

• Upvote 2

It's real easy to become a member of the Republic. The most difficult part is educating yourself as to how our country became so corrupt and what we can do to stop it. There is no one to blame but that person in the mirror. We became complacient over the last 100+ years while the "Corporation of the United States" slowly took over with intention to make us slaves. Have you had enough of the lies and deciet? Nobama isn't required to be a citizen as the CEO of this corporation. The only solution is to turn your back on the De Facto and re-inhabit the Constitution as it was intended to restore the De Jure, common law government our forefathers planned.

We are not a Democracy. Never have been. That word is never mentioned in the Declaration of Independence (DoI) or the Constitution. We are a Republic by design. Think about it. The DoI was written in 1776. The Constitution was ratified in 1787...11 years later! The Founding Fathers argued and fought for the best plan using history as a guide. They borrowed from the Greek Solon and the Magna Carta and arrived at obviously the best form of government for the people EVER!

A lady asked Ben Franklin just after ratification "What government do you have for us?" Ben replied "A Republic, mam, if you can keep it." By design, our Republic is intended to maintained by each generation. We dropped the ball only by deciet. Its time to restore the Constitution as intended.

What you may not understand is that this process is well underway. It's not a "hairbrain dream", but very real. Actual legislatures have been formed in all 50 states from Governor, Senate, Congress, SC Judges, Ambassadors and Jurors of which I'm a Federal Grand Juror. Warrants have also been issued to all 50 states to vacate the De Facto Gvts. It is a peaceful reinhabiting of our Constitution. There will be no violence and no revolution persay. The more that join the stronger we get and with strength in numbers, the eaiser to ignore the De Facto. Who do you think told me to invest in the Dinar?

Please read more and educate yourself and others. I'm try to answer any questions you have. http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/

Totally One Hundred Percent agree the Banks are the problem.

The Privately owned Federal Reserve is ripping off America, making

tons of money, the mint prints the money, the reserve lends it back

to the government (at interest), the IRS is their collection

agency. Get rid of them!

You guys are on track, when you dig deeper on these illuminati

owned banks its depressing.

Aloha!

Why don't us Dinar investors use our new found wealth help to Restore America.

I don't think we could find a better group of patriots and honorable men and women then we have here at Dinar Vets to help to Restore America.

Maybe Adam would be interested in using dinar vets website or at least the code(it's the best format I've seen); after RV for another site for us patriots to come together and share information, stories, rumors, and open debate of the best way to help our country. By ourselves we can make a little difference, but if we come together as a group of patriots we can make a huge difference. If we start a 501c3, for the sole purpose of Restoring America. Then if we all only donated one Dinar note each, we would have enough to make a difference. Instead of media matters, the truth matters; instead of Acorn, Liberty Tree and so on...

And for the support of this Declaration, with firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence I pledge my life, my dinar fortune, and my sacred honor.

I agreed with you Kenneth and have no doubt that we'll be helping in that regards.

But first thing first we all need to do is spread these links around and get a viral going

that won't quit so people can be educated about The Restore America Plan the

more that know about it the easier the transition will be.