Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al Madden Rumor Re: Banks & Rate

ccr

Guys,

Not saying this is factual but....... Did you know that today, the 28th, is the day to submit rates to the UN/IMF for the last rate change of the year? Rates were to be submitted today and they go active on Monday the 1st.

I know more than likely this is not true, especially the rate but it does line up with the dates on the UN/IMF website.

I will see if I can track id down. I was looking at it two days age for some information and saw the dates listed. This will be the last rate change of 2010.

Just Sayin............

You are right about Nov. 1st being the UN/IMF last rate

change of the year. Sure lines up with scooters post of 20,000

troops heading to Iraq for security. Also lines up with the 195

billion dollars in contracts that is due Nov. 1st. It also lines

up with Iraq's business expo Nov 1 - 10 , most of the countries

and corporations were starting to cancel and then Iraq assured

them of something and they are now all attending.

Looks like something big is getting ready to happen on Nov1.

Theres no B/S here friends just stating the facts of what is going on

• Upvote 5

Guys,

Not saying this is factual but....... Did you know that today, the 28th, is the day to submit rates to the UN/IMF for the last rate change of the year? Rates were to be submitted today and they go active on Monday the 1st.

I know more than likely this is not true, especially the rate but it does line up with the dates on the UN/IMF website.

I will see if I can track id down. I was looking at it two days age for some information and saw the dates listed. This will be the last rate change of 2010.

Just Sayin............

Is this scheduled rate change for all foreign currecies or just for Iraq. and where's the link.

He built the GET website..... and has been one of their main 'intel' sources for the 'high cotton' numbers.

Would be awesome if he's right for a change! $3.86 for Monday sounds great to me! But I like TK's $16+ MUCH better! :lol::P

Thanks for the post! :D

Will someone please GET the wheelchair so we can GET them back to 2West. (Mental ward in most hospitals):lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think he's a member of TK's board. Probably part of the GET Team. They are apparently smokin' some pretty wild stuff over there. $3.86 is what some of my family has been saying for some time now. Just from the info they have gotten from here on DV, and doing their own research.

Sounds like their rate is more 420 ;) than anything else....Someone is high :wave:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guys,

Just Sayin............

isn't it funny how they will all bash away if any info from another site should suggest ANYTHING in regards to an RV, but yet in another thread someone from our site throws some info to think about out there along these same lines and everything is cool........ he gets all kinds of kudos! go figure

You are right about Nov. 1st being the UN/IMF last rate

change of the year.

Where do you all get this info?

Fact is something that can be proven.......yet I have not yet read anything that states this so called "fact"

If there is proof, please show us.

Thanks

Edited by Danneedsrvnow

Sorry but I am calling this stuff as it is for now on. This is a blatant lie in a conscious effort to deceive people. I just hope someday some of these guys get jail time!

So should everyone get jail time for stating a rumor or being wrong??? Here's your dumb remark of the week award Inheritance :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by justin88

Guys,

Just Sayin............

I'm thinking the same thing. I know I've seen links to this statement before. The question is, will they yet delay this publication as well?