Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi GOI NEWS

viper51

The only thing I have heard is that it's still a cluster over there right now. Mahdi has been suggested to be PM and Allawi as the President but it is NOT FINALE at this point. Things have been much the same the last 2 weeks so I had nothing real to report. I will pass on any thing I get when and if it becomes OFFICAL>

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

The only thing I have heard is that it's still a cluster over there right now. Mahdi has been suggested to be PM and Allawi as the President but it is NOT FINALE at this point. Things have been much the same the last 2 weeks so I had nothing real to report. I will pass on any thing I get when and if it becomes OFFICAL>

Thanks for the update

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

man i sure hope it goes down like that...i think the formation with them in charge will lead iraq to a better and peaceful region for all of the people and the world...that way iran wont be able to take advantage of thier chance to actually become a threat to amercia or anyone else they dislike....... good post and GO WORLD !!!!

• Upvote 2

Hey Viper. You still sticking by the GOI first then RV as the only scenerio? Kinda looks like if not, they mught have do the RV without GOI at this rate.

Ya had about 50,000 thank you's so I just thought I'd break the chain with a question. :P

Thanks bud. B)

Yes I'am Jug. I don't see the RV happening until the GOI battle is over. Hang in there.